Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Bet Connor a little bugger when your shopping too pmsl i forgotten how much mischief they can be :haha: but well shamed

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:@ Korben bless his socks hehehehe! Got all this to come so shouldnt laugh too much really............ she says howling into her sleeve:haha: I remember what my lil sis Ebony was like :wacko: Still scarred now lol. And yes Popsy i am taking it easy, dont wanna get into trouble with u girls hehehe xxxx

Yay Cabs on ur wee man!!! :happydance::yipee::happydance::yipee::happydance: xxxx

And yes i will post piccies if i can get some done, dunno if they still allow u piccies after a certain time into pg. But i will try and get some anyways xxx

Dont think there is a limit Phoebe i got a piccy every scan i went for with korben, but didnt ask for any after 30wks cos id already seen what he looked like on 4D scan... ohhh im so going again when im 28wks with this one fx'd x

Cheers Pops, will deffo ask for 1 then xxxx

I see Tink at the bottom of screen, have u had any of ur GD growth scans yet hunny?? I used to be on metformin b4 being pg, then got moved to insulin xxxx

yep connor a little bugger whilst shopping!!:wohoo:<---conz..:dohh:<--me
phoebe, enjoy your scan!! you should get pics, ask anyway! :thumbup:

lol just wait till you got both boys shopping :haha: any names yet? :wacko:

alexander for middle name, think thats definate....i like Callum for first name...:awww:(will prob hate it next week :haha:)..OH likes Quinn!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!! no offence to Quinn's of the world but i dont think it would suit my :baby: ......did you go on in-gender and ask that woman what team you may be on.....i checked the moon chart i used...says :blue: for you (ov day 21st Feb)...but yet again the chinese calendar wrong for me...3 outta 3 wrong!!...

No not bothering cos i honestly think im one of those women who cant carry girls lol dont like Quinn either, like Callum but i know too many.

my mum couldnt carry boys apparently....glad i never got that passed on to me, girls are nothing but trouble!!:rofl::rofl: dont tell chloe i said that!!:haha:...i think its too many "c" names...we have Claire(me) Steve(OH) Chloe(dd) Connor(ds) and ??Callum??hmmmmmmm

Yep scrap Callum too popular pmsl have you heard me with the weird names :haha:

Mine be weird tho :haha: but some below...

Caleb
Cory
Bodhi
Jenson
Brayden
Layton
Oran
Miles
Mason
Sebastian
Carson
Ainsley
Ashton
Kayden
Kai
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KORBEN :rofl::rofl: actually list goes on lol

lol I am at the bottom practically all day, but I'm not actually here. I am just getting so lazy I just leave the comp on......opsy

My growth scans are at 32 and 36 weeks. They said there was no need to do more as they know I can deliver a large baby :haha: but obviously needed to know when they had to think about getting her out. How was the metformin Phoebe? x

Awwwwww boys names, I am no use here whatsoever. I ran out of boys names :haha: x

C/K? Calvin Kline? :haha: awwww loving Caleb, very cute. x

Going to bed in a bit, hoping for a little more sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep :) x

Well hope you get a decent sleep Tink, only thing that ruins mine is the bathroom visit around 3ish :growlmad:

hey girls I'm shattered:sleep: very busy busy day and still need to put my sheets on the bed and take washing out of washer etc, CBA!! Need to get it all sorted before I leave though as my brother might house sit for me.:thumbup: Had a nice lunch with my Mum thanks for her birthday wishes:kiss:

I have to drop kids of in the morning then go straight to midwife for a check up, then more running around packing cleaning etc! I dropped dog at my dad hope she doesnt keep him up all night crying:dohh: he needs to take me to the airport tomorrow!:haha:

Will try to nip on here while I'm in NJ but should hopefully be busy most days but will miss you too much not to come come on:hugs:

Poppy :rofl: at Korben I forgot how fun toddlers are! :argh: I love some of your boy names, I like Caleb, Ashton, Kayden, Aiden, Evan

Hi Tink, MC, Phoebe and all the other ding dongs :hi:

Coral hope you have a safe journey and come back safely :hugs: what times your flight and your kids not going? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->