Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:haha: i was just wondering the same thing poppy! :hugs: how was your day sweetie? i'm just nipping on...gotta take my girls to gymnastics class here in a few minutes. i'm craving some mcd's french fries too...so i may be having myself a little treat while they're busy :haha:

anyway, it is so embarrassing when the lo's pull a mess like that in the store :blush: :dohh: i hate it when they do that, but i guess that's just the way it goes :haha:

mc, i agree...no callum, although i like the name too. defo try for something without a c or k in front tho :winkwink:

coral, happy bday to your mum sweetie and i hope you have a safe trip!!! :hugs: you'll have to check in every once in a while b/c we'll miss you too much otherwise!! :hugs:

phoebe, you are VERY busy love...try to take it easy as much as you can! :hugs: and thank you so much for your sweet words hun. we love you too :kiss:

tink, i hope you get some good sleep sweetie. it's so hard to keep up normally, and when you don't get enough sleep it just makes it all so much worse! :dohh: :hugs: and still praying for baby joseph...i hope his mommy and daddy get good news :hugs:

afm, no news here...just plodding along. oh! except i have NO cavities!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee: that is such a big deal for me...i always have at least one :wacko: so i'm very pleased about that. now just waiting for progesterone level check on thurs then endo biopsy on monday. :wacko: we'll see how things go. i haven't decided if i'm going to test or not. :dohh: if no bfp then i'll get af on tuesday next week. :wacko:

Looking forward to hearing of your test results PK, yes i know its a long drawn out process, but if it gets you a step nearer to your bfp its all good sweetie :hugs: i'd hate to see any Ding Dong give up the fight to have a little :baby: even tho there was a time i thought i would, but so glad i had you lot when i needed somebody the most or i would of :kiss::hugs::kiss:

Thanks Poppy and PK!

No sorry the kids are going to school in the morning then I'm picking them up after school to leave for the airport, our flight is 6pm I couldn't leave them home!:haha:

PK :yipee: for no cavities:happydance:

EDIT: picking them up after lunch at school!

aww i love all this name talk :)
poppy your name list is cute, theyre not all that odd really, i know people who have kids with most of those names. only a few i hadn't heard. then again that seems to be the thing with people my age, picking very unique names. <-- I have a friend who named her daughter Zoso Solei... WOW crazy lol. so what kinda girl names you thinking.. you may be needing oneeee :)
mc that name is adorable and ive never heard of it, but like the others said probably would be best to go for a name that doesnt have a c or k lol

OH and i have pretty much picked our names i guess..
for a boy the name is definitely going to be Liam Matthew
and for a girl we are THINKING maybeee Ella... but were not sure of a middle name, today I thought of Ella Kate, sounds all flowery and girly lol

awww... i love ella kate :flower:

thank you poppy sweetie :hugs::friends: i won't give up. ...i want a lo too badly. it just feels like it's dredging along, but i'll get through it with your help sweetie and all the other lovely ding dongs :hug:

Hmmm there is a few girls names i like but have to put Rose in the middle after my mum :kiss:

Destiny
Savannah
Serenity
Syke
Autumn
Kianna
Meadow
Astrid
Maddy
Anastasia

I could go on :haha:

Hmmm there is a few girls names i like but have to put Rose in the middle after my mum :kiss:

Destiny
Savannah
Serenity
Syke
Autumn
Kianna
Meadow
Astrid
Maddy
Anastasia

I could go on :haha:

My favourite on here is Savannah, was on my list :haha: also love Rose I'm using that middle name just because I like it :thumbup:
Is that Syke or Skye?

I also liked Summer, Sienna, Alyssa, Amelia,Lila, Sophia list goes on LOL but DH only agreed on Keira

Yep probz me spelling it wrong lmao i like Amelia too... Think id be stuck between the top 3, but if by some miracle i had a girl i think Destiny Rose would be more fitting x

all of them sound pretty with the middle name rose! its lovely to name after your mom like that. I have never heard the name Syke (or if you meant Skye) but i love how its unique. I went to school with some girls who had crazyyy names (like.. Kajsa, Zana, Daryan, Dakota)... but they loved them! and so did everyone else! And then there are people like me (jessica) who we all had the same name.. and "ashley".. so common, i always said id make sure my kids had cool names. Although Ella and Liam arent exactly that unique. dono.

ok girls I'm off to the land of nod, busy, busy day tomorrow! nighty night xx

I like Ella too Hopes go nice as Ella-Mae

I thought Ella Mae was adorable too, I saw it online lol. However, one of my student loans the lender is called something like that, and it reminds me of dishing out lots of money:haha:

Night Coral sweet dreams and catch you tomorrow before you go xx

I like Ella too Hopes go nice as Ella-Mae

I thought Ella Mae was adorable too, I saw it online lol. However, one of my student loans the lender is called something like that, and it reminds me of dishing out lots of money:haha:

LOL I got the Mae bit off two of my friends little girls cos they called Cora-Mae and Harli-Mae x

awww :awww: love all the names girls :hugs: so beautiful!! i love Rose as any name poppy, but as a middle name after your mum is lovely :flower: and it goes great with all those other names you picked!

Mae was my grandmother's middle name and my sister used it as part of her baby daughter's name: India Tania Mae. I have another niece named Amelia, and she has a twin named Cecelia. India is their baby sister, actually. All uncommon names :winkwink:

well, i hope you're all having a good sleep :hugs: talk to you tomorrow :kiss:

morning all, just nipping on to wave bye to coral..:wave: have a great time!!!:hugs:
i like lots of names now.....Emmett,Jacob,Callum,Cameron.....would have been so easy if :pink:.... we chose Alexia Rose or Alexia Bella for deffo.....we struggled to name connor!! what am i going to do....
@poppy...my best mate has a cat called destiny, i love that name! a few of your girl names are popular round here we have 2 savannahs....i dont like meadow...my ex husbands surname was meadows...fat wife beating scum bag!!!!!:growlmad:
im really studying names today, i want to find a name by the weekend!!!.......

Ooooh Emmett, that's lovely!!!! Morning MC, hope your ok honey! x

Yes I am making and early visit to wish Coral and safe journey, we will miss you round here honey, when you back? Have a brilliant time! :happydance: we will have to meet up for some Chilli and a couple of box's of Pregnacare when you get back! x

I had to go to an early assembly for my eldest who won an award at school, so hot in there. Came over so hot and nausious, and then nearly passed out :rofl: I hate that feeling, I'm not worried about fainting, just the fuss it causes. Nearly was very embarrassed but managed to escape outside just in the nick of time. x

awww tink...i passed out when i was preg with connor, landed on my bum so all was ok, came round and threw up all over my dads shoes! pmsl... come close a few time with this pregnancy too...almost in wilkinsons(shop) had to sit on the floor, OH was so worried i was just embarrased lol...must be a boy thing for me i was fine with chloe!!
i love Emmett for my baby but OH hates it, really hates it so thats a no go....:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->