Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Emmet is really nice MC shame your OH dont like it :hugs: I dunno about names i had 3 ready for korben but decided once he was born to which one he suited :flower:

Just took an iron tablet i feel so drained n dizzy since i got up i dont feel right ugh :nope:

Tink just read on fb you nearly passed out i use to pass out all time at assembly lol its way too hot in schools, glad you didnt tho you would of been embarrassed :haha:

Coral when you back? not that you even gone yet but we'll miss you lol :hugs:

I am due for another injection so might be that, I think it doesn't help I'm claustrophobic also lol not that halls are enclosed, but the stuffy can't breathe feeling is similar :haha:

Sorry your not feeling great Pops, my turn to tell you to rest up ok? get some chill time today, and try and eat well :hugs: x

MC, shame DH isn't fond, its very cute and different x

I just had some baby shopping arrive from babies r us......very excited. Plus I ordered my Quinny buzz last night :happydance: they are reduced to £300 at the min so I've snapped one up!

Aw Poppy, Iron tabs are playing crazy time with me too, since I was told I was anemic three weeks ago, I've had a few days of upset tummy, cramps and wanting to throw up but it is passing :dance:

omg can't remember been this bad when was pg with Mckenzie MS in evening around tea time and un-believable bad IBS systems went to doc today and got some tablets which are ok to take in pregnancy. I am so so so tired so much so my mum had to come around this morning to help with the cleaning and looking after Mckenzie.. Hoping this will pass when I am able to eat more and tablets set in...

:wave::hi: ladies,

Coral have a safe trip to NJ & enjoy yourself hun :hugs:
Tink,Poppy and Sleeping:hugs: I too past out at work when I was preggo with my oldest. I past out in the bathroom, I think it was my blood sugar that dropped or my iron was low. I was able to drink some orange juice and that made me feel better.

Hiya damita,MC and all my other wonderful DD :) :hi:

Afternoon Damita, sleeping buds and CG :flower:

Just got back home its lovely outside but got no energy today for anything else, feel like an old women but heyyyyyyyyyyy i am old :rofl:

Korben wrecked the room so it can stay that way till his bedtime now lol. Hope everyones well :hugs:

Hey girls!
Have a good trip Coral :)
I'll try pop on later to catch up
x

Hi Ladies,

Tink- that's good that you didn't pass out that would have been embarassing. I tend to feel like that when pg too like more clostrophobic than usual. So far I've been alright but it hasn't been warm yet here.

PK- I hope that all your testing goes well

MC- I don't know about names I like really common ones so I will be no help for you. I do like the name Caleb but I know you don't want to use C or K names

Poppy- sorry you're not feeling well but hopefully this will be all over soon in just a few weeks we should be feeling much better love the middle name Rose my Grandma was Rose but I think we're going to use my husbands Grandma's middle name Marie if we have a girl

Coral- have fun in NJ! Hope that your flight goes well and you're able to check in on us on occasion

Sleepingbubs- I hope that you're feeling better soon my IBS really acted up the first couple of weeks of pregnancy but then it all settled down hopefully it'll do the same for you.

:wave: to Damita and CG

asfm- I have my dr's appt today in about 2hours I don't think it's going to be any big deal but I am hoping that they will schedule a scan for me I'll let you guys know how it goes

oh poppy and tink I kept passing out when was pg with Mckenzie horrible once I was in Primark with my mum shop assistant had to get me a chair and some water so embassed lol I have low blood pressure anyway and keep having sugar lows think it is starting already now lol

Tink can't wait to start buying baby stuff once I know everything is ok and have some money going to buy the Phil and teds or Obaby Tandem XI.

Mummy V how u hope doc appointment goes well really hoping IBS sorts it self out did u take any meds??

Alright Chicks xxx:hi::hi::hi:
Hope all is well with u all, just popped on quick b4 my scan, will be leaving in 20 mins. Just wanted to say to Coral to have a safe journey hunny. Have a ball and i will miss u xxxx

Just did that baby heart rate thingy and i got this https://www.babybpm.com/images/boy1/20757560/.gif
Curious stuff eh hehehe only 11 wks to now til we find out.

Hope u all have a good morning/afternoon/eve and i will catch up with u all properly laters. Hugs n snugs xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Bummer it didnt show up, but it predicts boy at 148bpm xxxx

Hey DD's

Congrats on blue bump MC.
Sorry you had a funny turn Tink
:hugs: for PK, Damita, China, Poppy, phoebe, Lew (this is off the top of my head)

I am ill again GRRR! Got a full up head, nose, ears, sore throat, sticky eyes - yuk!

Haven't even bothered changing out of PJ's :cry:

Hope you're all ok, I'm going to crawl under my duvet xx

Sorry to hear ur so poorly Puppycat, hope u feel betterer soon hunny. Get back under that duvet sweets xxx:hugs::hugs:

Phoebe good luck with scan hope you get a piccy of MAYBE your gorgeous little son :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Puppycat get well soon sweetie, dont help with the weather changing every 5 mins :hugs::hugs:

Sleeping buds think we just have to get use to nearly passing out or doing it pmsl ive nearly gone a few times when pg with korben out shopping :dohh:

MommyV hows your sickness sweetie? im ok thanks just every morning when i get up i feel totally drained and dizzy fx'd it goes in few weeks x

Im booking a scan for next week :thumbup: be 9wks according to last scan n im sooooo paranoid cos i MC'd at 9wks last time i just need to know heart still beating :hugs:

sorry ur poorly too Bubs bigs hugs xxx:hugs:
Good luck at drs Mommy hugs xxx:hugs:
Right best get a motor on, my mum is picking me up in a sec lol.

Laters lovelies xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Phoebe good luck with scan hope you get a piccy of MAYBE your gorgeous little son :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Puppycat get well soon sweetie, dont help with the weather changing every 5 mins :hugs::hugs:

Sleeping buds think we just have to get use to nearly passing out or doing it pmsl ive nearly gone a few times when pg with korben out shopping :dohh:

MommyV hows your sickness sweetie? im ok thanks just every morning when i get up i feel totally drained and dizzy fx'd it goes in few weeks x

Im booking a scan for next week :thumbup: be 9wks according to last scan n im sooooo paranoid cos i MC'd at 9wks last time i just need to know heart still beating :hugs:

wanna buy a heart beat monitor:rofl::rofl: only kiddin' can pack it up and send it to ya poppy?? still as new and i feel baby all the time so i have my reassurance now...maybe you would like it?? xxx

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym and is now chilling x x x

wanna buy a heart beat monitor:rofl::rofl: only kiddin' can pack it up and send it to ya poppy?? still as new and i feel baby all the time so i have my reassurance now...maybe you would like it?? xxx

:rofl::rofl: funny biatch lol i got that for you i can get another sweetie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->