Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I used mine when korben had quiet days so was reassuring all through pregnancy :winkwink::kiss:

Just thought i would pop in to let you know that af got me making a 26 day cycle with either a 10 or 8 day lp, happy i don't have to face it on birthday but gutted that the cycle of relaxing didn't work as it does for so many others
will try to get on later to read back :hugs: to you all :kiss:

xxxxxx

Hello Ladies!

Coral- have a safe trip! Where in NJ will you be? She probably won't sign on again, but I live in PA- about 30 minutes away from Southern NJ..... I have a feeling I remember her saying Northern NJ...which is a few hours from me yet.

I was able to read back a few pages...but time for much unfortunately....

Poppy- sorry you are feeling poorly....I know it must be tough to not be worried until your appt, but try to keep your mind positive and on other things till then - ok sweetie?

MC- Its funny- my OH wanted Emmett too...sorry your OH doesn't agree....I will try to think of some boy names....

Hopes- Liam was one of my top names for a boy- love it! Ella is a very pretty girls name....
Actually, MY #1 name is 'Eliana' (pronounced 'Ellie-ON-a'). I LOVE it. OH isn't sold on the name yet, but he hasn't ruled it out, so I am going to work on him.
The middle name will be 'Marie' after my grandma who just passed away about 8 months ago.
So, Eliana Marie....what do you ladies think? Is it too many vowels for the poor girl to have to learn how to spell?

Tink- I have a bit of claustraphobia too...and have trouble in hot stuffy places- feel like I can't breathe. I am glad you didn't pass out- take care of yourself hun!
Also, did I read you got diagnosed with GD? I am sorry you are dealing with so much....I am worried I will get the same news in a few weeks....I haven't been eating the healthiest!

Phoebes- good luck on the scan today? Is this just a routine one? I still think :blue: for you for sure! Have you guys decided on any names yet?

@Damita, PK, Sleeping, Caz, China, Puppycat and everyone else- hope you are all doing well girlies!

I am having trouble posting ladies....

I forgot to say MC, our family is all C's. Chris & Corey. I love the Caleb and Cameron. Picking out names is soo much fun...goog luck to ya :)

Good luck at your scan today Phoebe :hugs:

is phoebe back yet:shrug:....
ive been looking for prams today...cant choose one............:dohh:
thanx china,maybe ill go with another c name.....OH now likes dyllan, its nice but my mum had a dog called dyllan.....hmmmmmm

Wonder if she see's his wiggy by mistake :haha::haha: i dont like Dylan either x

jacob? sam/uel?...........anyone wanna name this baby because we cant agree here!...OH is pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!......stuck on callum, its the only one we agree on (kinda) :haha:

Prefer callum than the other two tbh OH pissing you off pmsl

Ok C's Cody, Cameron, Casey, Christian, Clarke oh bollox head gone pfft lol

Dh pisses me off too phoebe - I really like Joseph for a boy but he doesn't because it's his step-gramp's name and he'd think it was named after him - I don't care, I mean, he won't be around for much longer and if he wants to think that then carry on!

I'm rubbish at resting. Been doing my cross stitch and have made my wrist hurt doing that :haha: so now I'm back. DH taken Laura out so it's nice and quiet at least. I did manage to have a nice hot bath and change into clean pj's though.

*whispers* I've been feeling so crappy the last few days I thought I'd POAS just to be safe, we've been NTNP.

I don't know if I see a line or if there is one there, either way it'd be really faint and it doesn't show on a camera. Actually scrap that, I KNOW there's a line but I don't know if it has any colour (nasty evap?) will have to test tomorrow FMU. Would explain this stinking cold and the cramps I have and (TMI) why I've been so wet 'down there' lately. Not due to Ov (if I calculate 2weeks from LMP) until next Monday - that's early to be so wet. Hmmm.....

No parties please. :dust:

Just post a piccy me n MC will tweak it :haha: i thought mine evaps when posting on here too x

Ha ha, it's a shame you all live so far away and can't come and take a look in person - let me see if I can find DH's camera - my phone doesn't like up close shots, too blurry.

Ooh yes puppycat, piccy please! x

Lew, yes GD. I have been testing 3x daily for about 5 weeks now, was fine at first but they are creeping up now. Before it was just the after food sugers that were running a little high, but now have high fasting sugers too so prob starting on some meds Friday. Hope you don't have a problem too, its very annoying. Especially since everything I want to eat is either full of carbs or sweet :rofl: grrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't know if you can see it, his camera is pretty crap too - ancient thing.

Attachments

• DSC02054.jpg
    DSC02054.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 19
I just found how to invert it and can't see anything so I'm going to assume evap :(

cant see alot on that puppycat, :dust: hope its just the pic....try again in morning with FMU...
ok shortlisted we have
callum,cameron,nathan(yuk),jake(not jacob) craig and reece......:shrug: alexander for middle name....:thumbup:
tea time...my head hurts i need food xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"