Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I think i see lines when i turn contrast and brightness down but test tomoz :happydance:

MC i like Reece 'Rhys' but im biased :haha: also cameron and callum from that list :hugs: x

Attachments

• DSC02054.jpg
    DSC02054.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 13
ah yea i thought someone had a "rhys".....:haha: tis a good name!!!!!
will prob be one of them names...im boring myself with it now tbh.....:dohh: sorry about that! :blush:

I agree with poppy...I like 'Rhys'!

I think I might see a line - not sure puppycat- deffo try tomorrow!

Just for fun, here is a pic of me on the cruise at 23 weeks....think I look quite big for 23weeks with my 1st- hoping this little girl isnt going to be huge!

Tink- sorry to hear about your sugars...argh.

Attachments

• 23 weeks pregnant.jpg
    23 weeks pregnant.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 11
lol im helping you n i need to think boys names :dohh:

Ive got Bodhi, Zeke, Carson, Kasper 'fav' Harley ermmm head gone lol

I do like 'Sam' too.... Cayden, Ben, Luke, Wyatt, Finn

id like to have a more un-common name but i have chloe and connor so having one called Zeke or one like that would be daft i think......
lew you do look big but that dont mean a big baby all the time! maybe a lot of water, you look lovely though!!!!! im almost that size and im just about 21 weeks! ohhh dear...at scan babys head was measuring on date babys belly was 9 days ahead and babys leg length was 7 days ahead......:dohh: im destined for a big one! :argh:

Tink, I meant to say something about your GD, but really didn't know how to comment:shrug: But I am glad that you know how to take care of yourself with this GD:flower: (okay that was probably stupid):wacko:

MC not felling Dyllan....rememinds of Gunsmoke...LOL Its an ole western I used to watch when I was younger :)

Lupine :hugs:

I do like 'Sam' too.... Cayden, Ben, Luke, Wyatt, Finn

Rhys was going to be called Wyatt till everyone kept saying Wyatt Herp after the cowboy :growlmad:

MC connor is still uncommon down this end x

is it poppy....we got a few here.....all recently named babys too...must have started a trend:haha:
did i miss the GD post from tink...:dohh: sorry tink..:hugs: dont know a thing about gd but hope it stays ok and your ok! is that the right thing to say?? ok well just :hugs: xxxx
china....:wave: its ok im not having dylan/dillon...or how ever you spell it, its not me!!:rofl:...xxx

ok we decided.......hope it stays like this and OH dont change his mind again!!

<------Rhys Alexander :awww: i love it!!!....dont mind me being a copy cat do you poppy!? xx

That goes well togethor MC cute :happydance::happydance: ps better spelling it that way cos everyone always gets my Rhys's spelling wrong lol

Love the name MC!!!!!!!

I wish Oh and I could decide that easily!!!

I am worried about big baby because my mom had 3 big babies....I was the smallest at 9 lbs 9 ounces!!

Is there any truth to you having babies similar in size to what your mom did??????? :argh:

My mum had 5lb and 4lb babies, i had 6lb n 7lb babies :shrug:

my mum had 6 + 7 lbers , i had 7lb 4oz and 9lb 1oz....so NO no truth in it what so ever! sorry ...
i like the way you spell it poppy, Reece looks nice but Rhys looks sexy!!!!! :haha:what is your Rhy's middle name? does he have one?

Yep they all got middle names.. Rhys Thomas 'after my grandad that never got to meet him' :cry:

Gage Kyle
Wade Ryan
Korben Kai

so buggered for the next lol i thought Reece looked more like a surname way of spelling :shrug:

My mum had 6lb 1oz, 6lb 1.5oz and 7lb 5oz. me and my middle sister were on time and only 6lb but my little sister was nearly 3 weeks late and only 7lb 5. Laura was 3 weeks early and 7lb 8oz :haha: so NO TRUTH in it at all! lol xx

Hi Ladies,

I had ny dr.'s appt today and all went well. I will be getting lots of blood work as well as a 1hr glucose test. Also they were able to get me in for a scan this afternoon and we saw lo with the heart beating away baby measured 7w1d so I was only off by 2days I'm still feeling sick and tired but I am just so excited to see baby and know that everything is alright so far

Poppy- I'm sure your next scan is going to be great it should be cool to see how much lo has grown since your first scan

MC- I like the name I'm glad that you and oh were finally able to settle on one

Pheobe- I hope that your scan goes well today

Lew- nice bump I don't think that it is too big for 23weeks

Puppycat- sorry you aren't feeling well I can't see anything on that test but gl and I hope the line gets darker tomorrow

CG- :wave: hope all is well with you

LR- sorry about af :hugs:

I'm going to have to change my tickers as well maybe I'll do one of those fruit ones with my new edd which is November 22

well, i like all your sons names love Korben Kai...thats cute!! Rhys is the best though!!:thumbup: :haha:...no one else knows but bnb girls so pleas dont say it on facebook, not even my ma knows lol..xx
mommy V:yipee: for scan!! any pics?
wonder what time mi dum dum is back from hers? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"