Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I have one pic baby just looks like a blob but I will need dh's help to get that up here. I don't know if I have to scan the pic or what? I'll try to get it on here tonight.

Just take a picture of it with your camera thats all i did, from one blob to another :haha:

lol Awww don't worry bout the GD gals, I'm ok with it. I don't think there ever was a post MC, I have had to test since about 6 weeks ago, and it just evolved from there. I'll be just fine :)

Puppycat, I can't really see from the pics honey, I think I might be able to see something though. If that something is and BFP its gonna get darker eh? FX for you x

Hope Phoebe is ok, not really kept up with the posts, been busy for a change hasn't it?! was she off for her growth scan today? x

Mommyv great news honey!!!!! so pleased you got to see your little heartbeat :happydance: x

Yeah im waiting for Phoebe bit worried she not been on :wacko:

Im still feeling sicky... been upset stomach since this afternoon n still going strong... always kicks in more come afternoon till late evening pfft

great news about scan momyv, cant wait to see pictures :)

..waiting for pheebyweeby..

OHs surgery is in the morning, they changed it from tues to thurs because of an emergency surgery or something. nervous! and my scan is monday.. also nervous!!

is it normal for baby to be really random about activity? monday i didnt feel baby at ALL the whole day, maybe once. i started getting so worried! then super early tues morning, like 2 am, i wake up to baby going CRAZY. and since then baby has not stopped the party. monday scared me though, especially because of all the horrible talk of bad things happening when PR occurs during first 20 weeks of pregnancy.

still no phoebe..:shrug:
OH asked all his gym buddies about the name Rhys, they all said its an ace name so we sticking to that,:thumbup:..:happydance:
well girls im going to bed sleepy here, catch ya'll tomorrow :hugs: xxxxxxx

MC yay its about time there is some agreement! i think it is a lovely name!

Glad your settled MC with a name lol sleep well sweetie :hugs:

Rhys is lovely MC! :happydance: :awww: x

Hopes, will be thinking of your DH tomorrow, hope all goes smoothly! babies don't get into patterns until a lot later Hopes, don't panic. If you worried, the usual thing to do is to sit down and have a surgery snack. That usually gets them moving! Midwives over here say you want to feel at least 10 movements a day from about 26 weeks. x

I'm off to bed myself, shattered zzzzzzzzzz nunnites everybody :hugs: hope to see Phoebe on here by morning, worrying about her x

Hope everything goes ok for your OH tomorrow and a fast recovery Hopes :hugs: enjoy your :baby: quiet times cos when your further on they seem to love having a disco in there when your tired and really want to sleep :haha:

lol Awww don't worry bout the GD gals, I'm ok with it. I don't think there ever was a post MC, I have had to test since about 6 weeks ago, and it just evolved from there. I'll be just fine :)

Puppycat, I can't really see from the pics honey, I think I might be able to see something though. If that something is and BFP its gonna get darker eh? FX for you x

Hope Phoebe is ok, not really kept up with the posts, been busy for a change hasn't it?! was she off for her growth scan today? x

Thanks hun :hugs:

I just get a bit disheartened by faint lines - all over Christmas the lines were faint and never got darker, it could just be a bad batch of IC's - we shall see. Feeling rough as a badger's ass though lol.

Sleep tight lovely Ding dongs' xx

Hopes, I will be praying for your DH tomorow.

Phoebe, I hope all is good with you...missed ya hun :hugs:

Lew, you look lovely:thumbup:

MC love that name:thumbup:......I am partial to boys myself, if my 3rd is a boy his name is going to be Sean Taylor....lover it!!!!!:thumbup:

Mommyv glad your scan went well, love to see your pic, oh I am doing good just counting down to the end of the semester:happydance:

Oh and Hopes its Sallie Mae....the student loan people:haha:

Going to see my brothers new pitbull pups...Ziggy and Marley they are too stink'n cute!!!

TTFN ladies:kiss:

Praying for your dh Hopes.

To the rest of the Ding Dongs....:hugs:

China- YES! sallie mae exactly! :haha: not a good name for a baby!! :rofl:

:wave: morning ladies, I think I am 9dpo today but who knows with my cycles, if I am that means AF will be coming sometime next Wednesday, no symptoms as Iron tabs are making me ill and giving me cramps and making me feel like I want to throw up.. joys!

Morning girlies xxxx:hi::hi::hi:
Thanks for all the well wishes and concerns, didnt mean to alarm anyone. Just that my mum came round after scan and by the time she left i was bushed........... Not that i slept tho lol, was up til 3.30am and up at 6!!! So feeling like 'Shaun of the dead' today:nope: wished i didnt have to go back up hosp again for the anaesthetist app today. Feel drunk n dizzy IYKWIM:wacko:........ Anyways the scan went really well, :baby: is doing tickety-boo. Moving like a good 'un, could see my mum staring at screen searching for bits :haha: the fetal measurements are;
BPD 67.7mm (dont know what that is tho)
HC 260.0mm
AC 245.0mm
FL 53.0mm
Estimated weight 2lbs 11oz
Presentation cephalic, placenta high posterior, amniotic fluid normal. the OB was really happy with how things are progressing. And i will have another growth scan in 4 wks. I'm to up insulin slightly now but other than that all is cool and the gang:happydance::happydance: xxxx

Right now i will have to go over posts again, as i have totally forgotten everyones news DOH!!!! Dum dum that i am:dohh::wacko::dohh::haha: Hugs xxx:hugs::hugs:

Great news Phoebe and glad you n :baby: are ok, we was getting worried lol :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->