Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave: morning all....
@china....love your next boys name,FXd you get a blue bfp soon!!:dust: heres some boy coloured dust:dust:
@hopes....thinking of DH with his surgery!!:hugs: hope all goes well and he has a speedy recovery....:hugs:
@tink.....hows things today?hope you got a good sleep!! and feel more energetic today :flower:
@damita....sounds like you having a rough time with that anemia,if pills not agreeing with you shouldnt you go back to GP? just a thought, hope your well and :dust: xxx
@regal.......:wave: n :hugs:
@poppy.....hows the :sick: today? hope your well :flower::hugs::kiss:
@phoebe...hope you ok, i see you have been on and "thanked" a few posts....:hugs:
all other ding dongs :wave: and :hugs:
asfm....im well, had a good sleep, connor slept well only woke once,OH off work so going to do something with him...have a good day girls xx

Im gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd sickness wont kick in till this afternoon if it does, but yesterday was my worst day till bedtime :growlmad:

Great Connor only woke once :happydance: korben does that but for his bottle, really need to get him out the habit pfft.

Weather bit crap here today so guess im washing n cleaning not going out x

Aww thanks Poppy xxx, when is ur next scan due hunny? hope all is well with u today and the MS is giving u a break xxx:hugs:

Tink sorry to hear about ur near fainting hunny, its such a weird sensation isnt it. Had the meter man round just now and nearly passed out myself, he couldnt get out of door quick enough. Hope ur feeling better today xxx:hugs:

Lupes really sorry to hear AF got u, i really hope that this cycle will be the last in a long while. Big hugs xxx:hugs:

Lew Gorgeous bump BTW, ur looking good girly xxx:hugs:

Damita i pray that AF doesnt show up lovely and that u feel better soon xxx:hugs:

Hopes Good luck with OH surgery, i wish him a speedy recovery hun. Like Tink said b4 u know it u will be having a disco going on down there soon. I know i have lol. Good luck with scan monday xxx:hugs:

Puppycat, i really hope u get that bfp and good luck with todays and future tests hun. I would take ur poorly-ness as to be really good signs, as i recall being as :sick: as hell b4 i got mine. Sticky dust and good vibes for u hun
xxx:hugs:

Mommyv glad ur scan went ell lovely, i was out by a few days in the early stages too. Hope ur GD testing goes well xxx:hugs:

China hope ur well, u didnt say too much about urself hun, have fun with the woofits, bet they are sooooo cute. I sorta had Marley as a name for a would-be boy on my list :winkwink:xxx:hugs:

Hi Regal and Caz :hi::hi: again u didnt say much about urselves either. Hope alls well with u lovelies xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Cabs hey dum dum, i'm loving the names u picked :awww: hope all is well with u hunny. Thanks for concern, but it was just bad timing that i couldnt gt on here with my mum around. Was itching to tell u all tho lol. Hugs xxx:hugs:

Oh yes nearly forgot Tink, metformin was a fairly good anti-diabetic for me, but my GL's were running a bit high for the most part and i was on 1000mgx2 daily. But be aware it can give u very dodgy tummy and wind!!!:dohh: so be careful what u eat, as high carbs n sugar can make symptoms worse IYKWIM:haha: but if ur like me and live on planet pebble-poo, a jolly good clear out could be a good thing. OH and sending more prayers and good vibes to Joseph and family still xxx:hugs:

Yeah I am going to go back to the doctors if I don't feel better after this weekend :hugs:

Im booking it through Babybond for hopefully next Friday so OH can come :kiss:

posted b4 i finished........
Ayway i hope i havent missed anyone out and if i have sorry lovelies. But i hope all is well on planet Ding Dong. Hope u all have a lovely day, the sun is shining here again woohoo!!!:happydance::happydance:
Big hugs n snugs all xxxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Well thats just saved me £80, just got appointment through post to see my consultant next Thurseday and it says im having a scan so go with a full bladder :happydance:

Hope they havnt got me mixed up for 12wk scan cos it also says any blood tests midwife has done i'll get results, but i dont see midwife till 18th :wacko: she was ment to sort out my 10 day platelet levels being on Tinzaparin and she hasnt :growlmad: ive been on it for 2 weeks pfft.

as for :sick: bang on afternoon, flipping better not have it till bedtime again.. roll on 12wks x

Morning Ladies!

Pheebs- so glad to hear all is well with :baby:
Poppy- poor you- that is exactly what happened to me- sick every afternoon and evening...morning sickness my arse!
Mc- lovely name -really really like it!
Tink- hope u feeling good today!
Hopes- thinking about your DH and praying all goes well :)
Puppycat- test???????
China- :hi: hun! I was thinking about you the other day- I have been watching Criminal Minds CONSTANTLY (since it is always on) and boy is that man yummy!!!

Damita- sorry you are feeling poorly...iron tabs suck! Hope it gets sorted soon...

:dust: to all the TTC Ding Dongs....Really hoping it happens for everyone in 2011!

Thanks Lew, i guess i should be greatful its not in the morning cos id struggle more i think first thing with korben, but right up to bedtime is taking the piss my stomach feels shite atm

great news phoebe! glad all is well:hugs: any pics??
poppy :hugs: for the :sick: its awful but will pass soon, i dont envy you,yuk major :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just found out my sister having another boy YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Get in!!! :rofl::rofl: now im not bothered what i have lol...

what has your sis got already? all boys?? i think you having another boy but i do hope you get a mini Poppy!!:pink: FXd for you :kiss::hugs: and congrats on the new nephew...when is he due?? xx

She only got one boy but her OH has all boys on his side so bit like my ex hubby all boys.... my partner im with now has a mix of girls n boys so 50/50.

He due 26th August my OHs birthday.. she was 3wks behind me originally x

not far off my due date.prob the date ill go into labour! a week late!!!!..take it you like the fact she having a boy :haha:

Yep :haha: she was dying to know what sex was with korben cos he was going to be my last. She kept texting me that day so knew she wanted me to have another boy so she got the girl when she tried again pfft.. bit silly really you'd think she be made up if i had a girl after 4 boys, but nope you dont know my sister.

Hey gals, gone awol again for me today :haha: i wanted to catch up properly with you all today, but it all went wrong! Non stop phone calls, and people at the door. Then i discover the kids have......NITS ewwwwwwwww not again! So I had to treat my daughter, and then get her to her friends. Now starting on the boys, its gonna be a lllllllooooooooooonnnnnng night :haha: boil washing all the bedding n combing galore. I WILL catch up with you all soon :hugs: x

:hi: girls been busy painting my french cheddar red it looks nice now but need some more to finish it carnt wait for summer now opk are geting darker wooppp x x x

Hi Ladies

Glad your scan went well phoebe, I'm not sure what all the measurements are though. lol.

Well I tested this morning and can't really see it any clearer, been having cramps front and back so wondering if it's maybe a water infection or something. Will test again tomorrow but OPK negative too so it's not ov either. pffff.

ha! sounds like my sis poppy, she got preg the same week as me and showed off when she found out hers was :blue:(we all wanted a boy) she was pissed off when i found out mine was a boy too though,:rofl: then went around telling people she would have hers first (i was due 1st march and she was due 16th march) but she has c-secs as she freaked out during labour and had to be put to sleep for her 1st birth,so hers was to be an early arrival... well i fucked her plans and had connor naturally on 5th march her section was on 10th march hahahahahahahahahah ass hole of a sister that one!!!!!!!!!
tink........ what a pain nits are, glad we clear for now!:thumbup:
puppycat.....:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"