Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

hey sweeties :hugs:

it's been a very busy last couple of days for me. went for my progesterone bloodwork today. should get the results on monday, but the stupid nurse really annoyed me. first she counted my cycle days wrong (thursday was cycle day 22 for me), and she insisted i was cycle day 21, no matter how many times i corrected her. moron. then there was just even no point in getting into it with her that i was 9dpo today too and not 7. stupid. good grief i can't stand that! :dohh: it makes me feel like "what's the point??" if i know more about how cycles work, etc than they do???? aaarrrrrrrggggghhhhh :growlmad: anyway, monday is the endo biopsy, so hopefully they'll have the results by then. i don't think i'm going to test early either girls :wacko: don't see much point in that right now either. tomorrow morning is 10dpo, but my temps usually start dropping then. :sad1: anyway, it's very very late here and i'm exhausted again :sleep: i'll catch up and do a proper post either tomorrow or later this weekend lovelies. Mucho mucho love and :hugs: and :kiss: to all of you!!!!

pheebyweeby glad scan went so well, very reassuring i bet! how is baby measuring up compared to average for where you are at in the pregnancy did they say? just curious if its a big one already :)

poppy hope the nausea doesnt get too horrible, i think its a very good sign :)

as for me-its about 1230am here and we just finally got settled back at home for the night. surgery ran over and they were behind anyway, we ended up being there from 930am-930pm coincidentally. it was really exhausting and achey to sit for 12 hours, yes i moved around and what not but theres only so much you can do in that sort of situation lol. and of course i itched myself the whole time.
ANYWAY, as for the more important news, OH is fine and has full motion in all of his fingers and what not it looks like. hes in a lot of pain but they gave him lots of naproxen and oxycodone, along with one of those little devices that you attach to the sticky surgery electrodes and it pulses and all that to help ease things. Were in the living room for the night because OH wanted to sleep on the recliner on the couch, so I'm stuck down here adjusting the machine and waking him up for meds every 4 hours ugh. I think we are going to have a rough next couple days because neither of us are in tip-top shape to be running around getting things done. Anyway OH has an appointment in the morning to see Dr to make sure the nerves and everything are ok.. unfortunately that appointment is in only 8 hours. OH is sleeping now, but even though I'm tired I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight on this couch!

Today was my 20 week mark, I'm a cantaloupe. The countDOWN is finally beginning rather than the count UP.

Oh, and today at hospital a couple different nurses asked OH when i wasnt around.. "i was afraid to say anything but ..is your wife pregnant?" ..i finally look pregnant :)

Good morning Ding Dongs!

Having trouble waking up so I just keep having breakfast again and again :rofl: Its not working zzzzzzzzzzzzz :haha:

Some how gotta take my big bump n bootie to the shops, considering I last about 15 mins on my feat, this should be interesting......

Hopes, so glad the op went well, I can imagine how tired and achey you must feel. Congratulations on half way mark honey!!!!! :loopy: Did you get much sleep last night? :hugs: x

:wave::hi: ladies,

Phoebe your measurements look good hun:thumbup:...not much longer now!!!

Hopes glad your OH is doing good. Praying for a speedy & healing recovery

Tink, just take easy on your outing today...get a scooter and zoom away :hug:

Damita, I hope you get to feeling better soon hun :hug:

Reagal Love and Hugs :hug:

MC thanks for the blue baby dust :thumbup:

Hiya :hi:poppy,pk,lupine,puppycat,mommyv,sleeping bubs and all DDs

Hello Ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA. I had a car accident the other day it wasn't very bad and nobody got hurt but I've been dealing with insurance etc and the other person was lying about what happened so I was stressing. But I was able to get ahold of the police report and it says she's at fault. Also the past 2 night I've been in bed very early I'm just sooo tired. I'll take picture of scan pic and post it on here later this morning after I get the kids to school.

Pheobe- I'm glad that your scan went well. so happy that everything is going well with the lo make sure that you get your rest

Tink- I hope that the shopping goes alright for you like China said use the scooter and make sure to rest when you need to

Hopes- glad that oh's surgery went okay I hope you can get some sleep sleeping on the couch when pg is no fun Happy 20 weeks

Puppycat- hope that test gets darker I got shadows on the ic's for a long time but an easy to see line on a frer gl

China- yay countdown until the end of the semester

Poppy- I hear you about the ms it is so disgusting but at least we know our bodies are doing what they're supposed to

MC- hope all is well with you and lo

Damita- I hope that af doesn't show up for you and you get a nice bfp

PK- I hope all your testing turns out okay. I have the same experience with medical professionals they know nothing about tracking your cycles taking temperatures not ovulating on day 14 etc hopefully the results will still be pretty accurate

:wave: morning ladies well afternoon now, just doing paperwork and tidying plus some revision, I am so hungry so need to go and eat now, AF should be due next week at some point I think Wednesday (if I have my dates correct) and am going to try Agnus Castus next cycle and hopefully that will help the cycles.

DH SA is next Friday and we aren't allowed to :sex: for three days before.. blah! Better get the :sex: in this weekend :winkwink:

Hey ladies! :hi:

Just checking in to say hi. Flight was ok although kids were a pain!:wacko:

Any big news as i haven't read through all the posts?

Glad you got there safely Coral :flower: no big news sweetie its been quiet with the nice weather... hope your enjoying yourself xx

how hot is it in england today??? wow, im indoors taking shade for a while ill get sun burn and sun stroke at this rate....hope everyone is well!! never read back on posts...:blush: oooops..:haha:
happy 20 weeks hopes!!! how was DH surgery, you probably posted about it, ill read back later! im finally 20 something weeks now!!! makes me feel ok with my massive bump!! im huge and 21 weeks sounds better than 20(for the size i am) will post a bump pic later!:thumbup: xx

Hi all!

Coral - where in NJ are you at? I am in PA near Philadelphia!

Hopes- glad your OH surgery went well! Hopefully he will recover quickly some one of you is in tip top shape:) Congrats on 20 week mark- all downhill from here!

Tink- you are almost to 3rd tri! Yay!

In some news, a good friend of ours had her baby last night! She had her 3.5 weeks early...had to have an emergency c-section. Her baby was breach and they found at her doc appt yesterday that she was leaking fluid and it had gone down alot. Baby is fine- a beautiful baby girl named Stella- 5 lbs 10 oz.

Mc- congrats on the banana! I remember thinking that was a size baby that I could really wrap my head around :)

:hi: girls how are you all opks still the same for me hope i o soon well the sun is out her done front and back gardens and now chilling x x x

Hi Ladies,

Here is the us pic that I promised. LO just looks like a little blob but heart was beating away so I feel pretty good about it. Beautiful sunny day here so I'm going to be outside enjoying it.

P4080001.jpg

Hi girls,
Jealous of the hot weather mc! Chilly here.

Mommyv aww cute little bean, glad you saw the HB!

Lew I'm in edison!

Poppy how are you feeling still a bit sick?

Congrats on banana mc :yipee:

Congrats on halfway Mark hopes!

Hi caz lots of :dust: for this cycle!

hey all just a quick HI!!! Well to be honest not feeling pg that much hate that feeling really want a scan to check everything is ok but I am so so so tired in evenings right now all I want to do is fall asleep but got to sort out tea but waiting for Mckenzie is wake up from his nap and for Kieran to get hm from work!!!

Hi Ladies

Well still got a sore throat here, really hoping it clears as I have to do a candle party tomorrow evening - that'll be a laugh!

Did an OPK and IC this morning and still not clear one way or other - TMI but still very wet down below, and got cramps - strange. Just keep testing I guess.

Thanks Mommy, will get a FRER if nothing by this time next week, NTNP but want to know what my body's doing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->