Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave: all, thats us back inside for the night now,OH has gone to his boxing and im sat with the kids in a cool living room waiting for soaps to start..:thumbup:
my baby the size of a banana eh...well how big is a banana?? they all different! lol:haha: i totally get what you mean LEW
so sleepy just cant think what ive just read...congrats on 6 weeks..sleeping?? was that you?? sure it was, mommyv gorgeous blob!!!!!!!!!! best looking blob ive seen today!:happydance: soon be a perfectly formed baby dingdong!! puppycat,good luck with that testing :flower: and hope your having fun coral despite the chillyness there, i have red shoulders and i had cream on and stayed indoors between 1 and 3pm...sun is still hot and its 7pm, thats mad for march!! but hope it lasts, anyway emmerdale about to start so ill catch ya all again in a bit xxxxxxxx

Puppcat- sorry you still don't have any conclusive results do you know when af is or was due?

MC- glad you were able to enjoy a hot day the sun went down here and it got quite chilly but it's supposed to be warmer this weekend and next week

Sleepingbubs- being tired is definately a pregnancy symptom and the ms etc may be kicking in soon I'm sure all is well will you be getting an early scan or waiting for 12week scan

I bought sea bands to try to help the nausea I have them on now for the first time and so far I can't really tell hope that they help a little and thanks for all the well wishes on my little blob so funny how they don't look like much now but when I get my next scan at 16-18weeks baby will be perfectly formed

MommyV im going to buy this tomorrow for ms NuxVom 6C x

Sounds interesting Poppy. I looked it up online. Have you ever tried it before? Also did you know if it's safe or not because it says to ask your Dr if pregnant or nursing which I know so many of those things do. Let me know if it works. The sea bands are helping a little

Another lady on here said she was told its safe to use and if you read down this page it says it too, so im gonna buy and try tomorrow cos my ms started once i got out of bed this morning and been there all day, bit better now tho x

https://www.wddty.com/morning-sickness_2.html

thanks for all the well wishes! didnt get much sleep last night, maybe 2-3 hours. never felt so tired in my life, but again up keeping track of OH's machine and all now. PR doing well but still itchy of course. But manageable at least! Update with OH is, the back of his head is numb on the side that he had the surgery on. We had a previously scheduled visit with the surgeon this morning anyway to check up on last nights surgery, and he thinks it went perfectly. He isnt too sure about OHs numbness, he checked his facial muscles and eyes and all and it all seems well, he thinks its possible that the position in the awkward chair OH was in for so many hours for surgery may have bothered some nerves in the neck that lead to his head. Hopefully will have feeling soon, otherwise we gotta call. Hope its nothing from the surgery itself yikes.

mc congrats on banana :)

everyone :hi:

:wave: morning all...
mommyv,poppy and sleping,sounds like those early preg symptoms are starting to kick in, i feel for you girls and hope it doesnt last too long...:hugs:
weather looks like it may be nice here again today:yipee: not going to be too busy today though, achey and tired after all the stuff we did yesterday:sleep:
going to charge my camera for a bump pic will post that later, i think its time to see some of yours too!:thumbup: i saw an old friend passing yesterday,she said im carrying very neat, just me with a bump...felt nice to hear rather than "hello fatty" she said i look really well too...:happydance: amazing what a few nice words can do....anywho im going to catch up on some other threads while i have my morning :coffee: xxxx

Morning all :hi::hi::hi::hi: xxxxx
Hope all is well on planet DD! Havent had a chance to catch up on what i've missed but i do hope all is well. Things are manic here yet again, just waiting for the sparky to come, then we can do the plaster and put new skirting boards on phew........
28 weeks today and i am being battered like a good un lol! says 84 days left but its only 70 in reality Feck-a-doodle-do!!!:argh: the appointment didnt go as well with the anaesthetist:cry: got threatened with an epidural/forceps/ventouse and the very high chance of a c-section:cry: i know they give u worse case scenarios, but he frightened the doings out of me, the a**e-wipe:gun::finger:. Its all my fault for being too fat n diabetic. Had really hoped for a natural birth as poss. So FXD i can do it that way.
Well the sun is shining and its bloody hot, so that can only be a good thang:happydance:. Hope u all have a lovely jubbly day and i will try and get back on here thru the day to catch up with u all. Hugs xxxx:hugs::hugs:

morning dum dum, sounds like your anethetist never got leg over the day before and was in a bad mood!! asshole, frightening my dum dum! how dare s/he anyway at least you know worst case senario and at the end of it all you will have your baby and you both will be hunky dory!:thumbup: enjoy the weather :flower: :hugs: xxxxx

morning :hi: girls nice again her goin food shopping in a bit then going to chill in my garden on the decking x x x

Hello Ladies,

Pheobe- I hope that you get all your remodeling sorted soon. I had gd and was pretty overweight with my first and he was induced 5days early I did need an epidural because the pitocin made contractions very painful but I delievered him naturally had 8hrs of labor and 1hour of pushing. I'm sure you'll be fine and hopefully since baby will be coming a couple of weeks early they won't be too big.

MC- enjoy your day of resting and I'm glad somebody finally realized that you're pg not fat I don't think that you look fat either you just have a bump from being pg

Poppy- I hope those tabs work for you it sucks so bad to feel nauseaus from the minute you wake up until the minute you go to bed

Hopes- I hope that dh's numbness is just from sitting or sleeping funny and all goes well with his recovery and you are able to get a little bit more sleep

Caz- enjoy relaxing outside today

asfm- I have a quilting class this pm but I'm not too excited because I'm not feeling well but hopefully I can make the best of it my sister signed me up for my birthday before she knew I was pg so I hope I'm able to enjoy it

Hey everyone just popped on cos weather gorgeous outside :happydance: my Wade's 18th today so he gone Blackpool pleasure beach for the day :happydance:

MommyV i took one of those tablets this morning and it settled my stomach :happydance::happydance:

Phoebe dont worry about the anaesthetist i got all that too when i went with korben... she just warned me if i opted for Epi more chance it slows the labour down n then you may need help getting him/her out but guess they have to warn you 'not that i got a chance for an Epi cos they wouldnt give me one' pfft.. :hugs:

MC where's your bump piccy? :winkwink:

well girls my opks are darker think tomorrow o will happen has anyone backed a horse in the grand national i have got what a friend x x x

No forgot it was the Grand National :dohh: gl with ovulation sweetie get plenty of bedding in :dust::dust::dust:

Puppcat- sorry you still don't have any conclusive results do you know when af is or was due?

Well my cycles have been quite strange, they've been getting longer and longer but the month I m/c was when I ov'd about 2 days before AF (no idea :dohh:) so who the hell knows what's going on!

I had AF 2 weeks ago on Monday, but like I said that doesn't mean anything :haha: I had been feeling rough so thought I'd POAS :shrug: I haven't done any since, just been :sex: :blush: I figure anything's worth a shot lol.

Had a candle party tonight so shattered and now I think I'm off to bed.

:dust:

Night all xxxxxxx

hmm I don't know Puppycat hopefully you can get some good results soon. I had a quilting class today and I'm completely exhausted but I made my first block ever woohoo

:wave::hi: ladies,

I know it's late, but I have a question. I wanted to POAS, so I peed on an OPk....

Should it have come up positive???

China

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 18
china...never mind an opk, poas HPT!!!!!!!! some ladies get +opk when preg, but some also get +opk right before af, im assuming ticker is right....10dpo?? any other SS?....

asfm....just a day of washing and cleaning the bedrooms...boring stuff really and i forgot to take a bump pic, will do one when i get off my ass!:rofl:

china...never mind an opk, poas HPT!!!!!!!! some ladies get +opk when preg, but some also get +opk right before af, im assuming ticker is right....10dpo?? any other SS?....

asfm....just a day of washing and cleaning the bedrooms...boring stuff really and i forgot to take a bump pic, will do one when i get off my ass!:rofl:

I POAS this am but it was bpn (frer)...either AF is coming or is too early. On Friday I had Sore boobs and I had some tight cramping pains yesterday. Other than nothing really. I was just curious what would happen if I peed on OPK, freaked me out when it came back positive:wacko:

Id test tomorrow CG with the look of your chart you could of IP'd 8dpo :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->