Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi: girls hope your all well afm got a nice + opk woopppp here's a pic its lovely ans sunny her again so going to try and get a tan the top one yesterdays the bottom today x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0140.jpg
    Photo-0140.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi Ladies,

Nice pos opk Caz get to bding

China- your chart looks pretty good I hope that you get a pos on a frer in a day or two Idk about opk's indicating anything I took one a while ago to see what would happen and test line was way darker than control but I think that hpt's detect the pregnancy hormone much sooner than opk

Poppy- are those tabs still working well for you?

MC- enjoy your day of cleaning and we'll look forward to your bump pic later

Yes i only take one when its really bad, but they really good n not just for MS..

:flower: Hello Ding Dongs! :flower:

Missing you all, busy sorting house, sorting kids, and manoeuvring my large body about :haha:

MC, hope your having a productive day, looking forward to the bump pic!

Poppy, so glad you have found something to help the MS, why not take them all the time? Is there a risk involved or something, can't remember what you said you were taking x

Caz, lovely OPK, get down n dirty :thumbup: :sex: :haha: x

Mommyv, how are you feeling today honey? x

Puppycat, sounds like a good plan just getting plenty of bedding in till you know what's going on with your cycle :dust: x

China, feeling excited looking at your chart, and the OPK. Like puppycat is doing perhaps get some bedding in just in case you are actually having a crazy cycle. That chart is fab, lovly implantation dip and temp raise after :happydance: FX :hugs: x

No reason for not taking them all the time just thought if i woke up with ms id take one as and when needed, not been as bad today so thought just take when really bad.

You ok sweetie? x

still no bump pic, did kinda take one, i put it on facebook today...im sat down but you can still see im huge, i have to sit down my legs are going to give way :haha:
hope your all well....xxx

Yes thanks Popsy, just shattered and sore, my usual :haha: Jessica gone to Camber Sands for a week long majorette competition, been very busy sorting all the costumes etc. Just had scrummy BBQ. Did I see it was one of your boys birthdays? hope he had a fab time :hugs: x

MC can't see bump pic on FB? x

:haha: ok take that back, I have found it. MC you just look pregnant! perfectly pregnant, not an ounce put on anywhere else from what I can tell. x

Awww hope Jessica does well in the competition :happydance: you can rest now missy lol. Yead Wade's 18th no drama's with him being wrecked etc i sent him to Blackpool with girlfriend all day :haha:

She will have a fab time I'm sure, sounds pretty hectic to me! tomorrow she's got her baton solo at 8am!!!! Awwwww wishing him a happy birthday, yes Blackpool with GF should = minimal drama lol oh my I have all this to come haven't I? :haha: x

awww thanx poppy and tink... some one asked me today if i was pregnant, i said no i just ate a baby(rubbing belly) i was in fits of laughter after i said it, i seriously have to stay out of the sun!!:rofl::rofl: wasnt even that funny :blush::haha:
good luck to jessicca!!:yipee:
hows the :sick: poppy? :hugs:
tink...hows the bump? :hugs:

Sickness been ok today thanks, bit off this morning but great all day :happydance: Got my scan this week Eeeek x

What day is your scan Pops? Oh blimy, that reminds me, its Hopes tomorrow right? haven't got my calender to hand :haha: x

Your calender :rofl::rofl: is Hopes staying on team yellow? mine not till Thurseday 10.50am x

Just noticed i'll be in Turkey till 20th when you go into labour... arghh lets hope you have her before 9th :haha:

The way things are going she will be here by then, or at least I HOPE she will be here by then :haha: I'll be going insane by then if not......I'll be sneaking in to the labour ward for some Prostin gel :haha: or grabbing a crochet hook n gloves and doing a bit of DIY :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->