Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey girls!
CG im so excited for you :) hope you get a bfp in the next few days!!!
Afm im anywhere from 7-10 dpo i think, but nothing unusual happening with me although today i had a very small amount of light greenish ewcm :S Anyone had anything like this? Kinda worried there is something wrong with me! Although no more since lunchtime x

Edit: Good luck with all the scans this week preggo ding dongs :)

I had a bit of that around BFP time Jenny, I too worried i might have a bit of infection or something. FX for you :dust: xxxxxx

Right, Tink n the mega bump are gonna go try n sleeeeeeeep for a bit. Nighty nighty :hugs: x

Thanks Tink i hope mine is for the same reason *praying*
Night night x

Caz what you doing on here you should be getting the goods :haha:

Jenny think it was MC that mentioned green snot ewcm :wacko: gl sweetie :dust::dust::dust:

Night Tink :hugs:

How else would i know if i had thrush? lol
I've never had it before but im not sore down there or anything, would i be if i had thrush? x

Edit: oh yeah n caz get to bed n get the goods :p x

Thanks Poppy, hopefully MC will have some advice. Not too worried as long as i don't get anymore lol x

i asked my doc when i had it hun and she said its thrush think i was itchy tho x x

Yeah when ive had thrush ive itched like hell down there and its been red raw n sore, not noticed my ewcm tho when ive had it more like cottage cheese cm ewwwwwwwwwww :wacko:

getting strong ovulation pain now tho hope im not over stimulating x x x

:haha: I once got a bout of thrush whilst away in Turkey n i sent my OH to ask the Rep what Caniston was called in Turkish cos i was embarrassed pmsl...

By way of an update. Just POAS and OPK strong positive but same faint line on IC so am assuming ovulating and bad batch of IC's.
Guess i'm in the 2ww as of tomorrow. I will not POAS, I will not stress myself out again at 8dpo :haha:
Must be strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->