Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Jenny I had green cm early on in pregnancy. Showed up here and there for a few days and then was gone. Wasn't something I'd ever had before. fx its a good sign for you :)

scan at 915 am and midwife appointment at 1045am, should be home by 1pm, which is like 6pm for most of you guys i think. Will try to get on here and post some pics around then :) DEFINITELY staying yellow

:wave: morning all....ok who had yellow/green ewcm....i looked into this in great depth while i was in the tww...the majority of wowmen that said they had it either got bfp or it was the start of thrush, i looked it up as i had loads and was told it could be a sign of bfp coming!!, hopefully this will be the same for you, sure it was Jenny!? :dust: to you and when are you testing?
@poppy....morning :flower: :hugs: just incase you feeling sicky, i hated those early days...xx
@china....did you test yet?:dust:
@hopes...have a great scan and look out for dangly bits!!!!!!:thumbup: :haha: ok....maybe not, i take my hat off to you staying :yellow: well done to you and hope all goes well with :baby: dingdong!:hugs:
and thats it, head a shed...so just :hugs: to all and :dust: to those that need it, im just having a :coffee: and trying to wake up....had a rough night with connor, he slept all night in his own bed, i nver gave in and let him inn ours at all, i did have to calm him down with a cuddle though and ended up falling asleep with him! :dohh: but it wasnt in my bed!!:thumbup:see how we get on tonight,hopefully he will just stay asleep and i get my OH and my bed back to myself!
not much to do today just potter around a slow easy day i think..x

just stalked your chart PK, not sure if youll be online today but i think that last few temps are showing something different, they are staying higher,well higher than previous cycles for around 13dpo anyway..:happydance: ill check back later when you have put in todays temp, but im quietly hopefull for you this cycle....if you dont have cold or anything...i think you may have it!!:happydance: :dust: n :hug: xxxxxxx

Morning Ding Dongs :flower:

I too am catching up with my morning :coffee:

MC, that's how I got my eldest to sleep in his own bed. FX it works for you, keep it up, you can't be getting up for 2 LO now can you? :hugs: for the lack of sleep, try and get some rest later honey :sleep: x

Hopes, thinking of you on scan day!!!! make sure you come straight back to post your piccys :cloud9: awww its been a while since you saw your little ding dong hasn't it? x

Jenny, sorry should have elaborated, but the colouring of your cm alone is not an indication of infection. Watch out for pain, itching, strange consistency (like pops cottage cheese :haha:) burning or hypersensitivity in that area, or smell. But even a little infection can be a BFP sign, some women get thrush ect a lot in pregnancy :thumbup: FX for you x

Caz :dust: for your eggy, 'egging' on those :spermy: :happydance: :haha: x

China, yup any testing today? x

oh yea and if it has a bad smell jenny(cm) then get to gp for it to be checked out!:thumbup:
@tink......morning :flower: feeling good about the whole connor in his own bed thing, while im still quite mobile and still have a few weeks before baby arrives:thumbup: just want more room in bed! it seems daft sharing a single bed with him:dohh: but its a means to an end and i get my king size bed back soon hopefully!...i dont enjoy the kicks in the back from connor and im scared incase im facing him and he kicks my bump HARD!..how are you today:flower: im going to try get a proper bump pic on here later, that one on my FB is very decieving :haha: i look about 30 weeks not 21!! xx

Yes MC, need a standing up bump pic today! I'll go for one tomorrow I think as I change weeks tomorrow :happydance: x

:hi: girls well no gym for me now why i have ovulated so chill chill chill now and relax for 2 weeks hope its worked this time my tummy these last few days feels heavy and bloated don't no if it ewt to do with ovulation or what well the weather her is dull today x x x

yes ill do a standing bump pic....and are you classed as 3rd tri as of tomorrow?? holy crap thats gone fast!! :haha:

Yikes, yes I guess I am :loopy: into the home straight :haha: funny, I'm defo getting my energy back, its the pain that's peeing me off. Maybe I'm a 'late bloomer' :haha: x

:wave::hi: ladies,

Jenny, Good luck!!!
Tink, glad your regaining your energy..YAY!!
MC, good luck to you getting Conner in his ouwn bed...Its hard work :hug:
Hiya :hi:poppy,hopes,pk,mommyv,caz,coral,reagal,sleeping bubs,puppycat,ladyb,damita,phoebe and all the DD :hug:

asfm, not going to test...don't want to get my hopes up. Yseterdays temp was crazy. I think I am going to take it out. I had gotten up like 3.5 hours before I took it. So, I don't know. I am due af on the 4/14 so will see if she comes....with the positive OKP's I think she is on her way

Hi Ladies,

MC- can't wait to see bump pic and yay for getting Connor to sleep in his own bed

Tink- wow almost in the 3rd tri I can't believe how quickly the time has passed

Hopes- gl at scan today it should be great to see lo again

CG- hang in there hopefully you won't get af but I understand wanting to wait

Caz- gl in your tww hopefully it goes by quickly and you'll get your bfp

asfm- feeling sick sick sick today but my mil is coming over later to help me and I'm getting my bloodwork and gd testing done later so hopefully everything checks out okay

Morning Ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well....I am super tired today...

Hopes- good luck at scan! Can't wait to see pix!
Ok- so PK and CG are in end of 2 week wait -anyone else? :dust: to you ladies!

Hey girls!
Thanks for the advice, glad to report there has been no more green snot cm lol and no other symptoms you have described. . . phew!
Hopes good luck for your scan hunni :)
Tink and MC can't wait to see your beautiful bump pics!
Mommyv and poppy sorry u guys are feeling sick :(
CG good luck for you too, FX!
My mind has went blank so hugs to all my other Ding Dong's and Ding Dong babies

AFM i tested this am and it was bfn but i know i still have time for that to change plus i am only guessing where i am in my cycle so i will remain optimistic for now x

Hey girls :hi:

MC, thx for the well wishes hun :hugs: and u too tink :hugs: I'm due af tmw, and she's on her way :cry: temps had a major drop this am. I tested on sat am and bfn. Tested again this am just to be sure b/c of endo biopsy scheduled later this afternoon and still clear bfn. :cry: well, so just had a quiet wkend, feeling pretty down again. Worked all day saturday and am still pretty exhausted. Dh and I went to look at new construction yest- we're considering having a new house built rather than buying a resale, so that's pretty exciting. I really hope we can do that. It's very affordable right now and then I can have it done inside exactly as I want. Otherwise, we're just waiting everythg out. When I was at the doc on fri for my prog level test, the nurse was telling me they don't thk I have any problems- they thk it's all with dh, which doesn't really make me feel any better. :wacko: but I told the nurse that we suspect that to be the case and that we're just really really hoping and praying that his next SA will be at least what it was like last time from the Nov one so we can just move on and start IUI. The nurse seemed like the doc wld be open to that so I'm hoping maybe my cycle after next we'll be trying that b/c I thk I'll be past ov by the time we get the next SA done.

Anyway, that's really it for me girls. I'm at work- just having a slow day w/my student, so I'm on my phone. Dh and I meeting with a realtor this evening so I'll try to get on tonight and update abt my appt and also do a proper post to respond to everybody. Sorry I haven't yet. :sad1: just been feeling really down. But I'll be ok. It'll be better when we can get past all this "testing" nonsense...

Evening ladies

Went to see my normal Dr this afternoon and she ok'd the tablets I'm on which is definitely a weight off my shoulders. She has put me on the waiting list for the counsellor at my surgery so hopefully I can sort the cause of my depression and eventually be off tabs.

In the mean time she said if we :sex: every 3 days then we should catch eggy - we :sex: Friday night twice :blush: and I got positive OPK last night so fingers crossed eh!

Went with my friend for her midwife appt today, she's 25wks so I got to hear baby's heartbeat - so cute!

Hope you've all enjoyed the weather, I had a major spring clean today, just felt that I needed to de-clutter our house. Haven't finished quite yet but expecting Asda delivery so chillaxing for a bit before it arrives.

:dust: China xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->