Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

checking in quickly,been busy and now its time to get connor to bed...his own bed!!:thumbup: just wanted to say :hug: pk..lots n lots of :hugs::kiss::hugs::hug: must be hard for you :flower: xxx

Evening Ladies :flower:

Not long back from Durham so knackered, just had tea im bloated... slight sickness this morning so popped my miracle pill n all good :happydance:

MC proud of you with getting Connor in his own bed :hugs: im still fighting with korben :haha: where's your bump piccy? :wacko:

Jenny snot away now roll on BFP lovely :happydance:

MommyV sorry to hear your really sick ' get some of those tablets they brill' xx

CG can understand you prefer to wait to test fx'd :dust::dust::dust:

PK just want to give you a huge hug :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

Tink you resting? :haha: glad your energy is coming back enjoy whilst you can :hugs:

Lew nice to see you online hope your well sweetie :hugs:

Hopes how did scan go n looking forward to scan piccy :kiss:

Caz is it just you starting the 2ww now?

Puppycat great news the tabs your on ok and make sure plenty of bedding now missy xx

Hope i havnt forgot anyone xxx

Hey ladies, just popped on quick to say hello. Been really busy with decorating etc. Got Mw app tom morn. But anyways i hope u ladies are well. Good luck adn sticky dust to Caz, China, Jenny:hugs::dust::dust::dust: really hope things work out for u ladies. Big hugs for PK:hugs::hugs: a new build sounds really exciting:thumbup: Hopes, i hope ur scan has gone well today hunny :hugs: Hi Cabs, Tink, Poppy, Lew, MommyV:hi::hi: hope alls well and tickety boo. I will try and get on here properly soon, i am just so tired come the end of the day and this bump is getting bigger n livelier lol. Anyways just wanted to say i am thinking of u all and miss u. Hugs xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

I'm trying not to Pops lol, tyvm x and back at ya hunny. Good luck for thursday lovely xx:hugs::hugs:

No Hopes? where are you honey???? hope your ok, looking forward to hearing about your scan. Not read back yet, no offence everybody else, just getting kids to bed x

Blah! scan ran over by a LOT. was scheduled for 915, didnt get scan until 1045 and didnt get to midwife appointment until like 1130, ugh!

anyway all is well. still yellow :) heres pics, cant see anything i dont think? but guesses are welcome :) i also have a video which i will try to post some how? its on a dvd so if anyone knows how i can share it let me know, its like 6.5 minutes or something. Baby is good, was being lazy. All of the little body parts are measuring between 21+3 and 22+5, depending on the body part. very happy :) oh and heres a pic of my lack of bump :)

Attachments

• scan3.jpg
    scan3.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
  • scan3(2).jpg
    scan3(2).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
  • scan3(3).jpg
    scan3(3).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20+4.jpg
    20+4.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
Lovely pics and bump Hopes ermmm im saying team :blue::blue::blue: you can upload your video to either youtube or photobucket the post link on here x

:blue: id say...just a guess, but thought it all along! gorgeous bump!! bet that baby be a 10lber with those measurements :rofl: kidding!! glad all is well :flower: xx
cba with bump pic now, been busy, and my poor connor is in his own bed, asleep and all cried out! :cry: its too hard i dont like it!

heres the link to the video :) again, dont think you can see any "parts" :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaSFu01Mipc

MIL says she saw the "3 lines" for girl around 1:40something. but she is lookin for any proof of girl:haha:

mm i love the guessing :)

Morning Ding Dongs :flower:

Hmmmmm quiet on here again lol well its sunny here but colder than its been so its a washing day for me.

Hope everyone is well xxx

Morning everybody!!!! Catch up with post in a min, been busy creating bump pics lol x

hmmmmm i still say boy!! im watching the video incredibly close!! :haha: dont think you do see "parts" but looks lumpy in that area to me, maybe the cord!? anyway very cute whatever "parts" s/he has....:hugs:
poppy...:wave: hows things today...isnt it time for a bump pic from you??? im just going to get a bath so will take one when dressed!..xx

lol will do one tomoz but its only bloat im not sure when they pop out of pubic bone area :shrug: even tho i can feel a hard bump just above it x

edited forgot to say im good odd bit of nausea but not as bad as last week omg thought i was dying lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->