Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Ok here's the 27 week pics. 1st is a spoof one on the request of my friend :haha: Last one for Ding Dong eyes only :rofl: x

Attachments

• baby one more time 27 weeks.jpg
    baby one more time 27 weeks.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 27 week bump.jpg
    27 week bump.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 4
  • mega bump.jpg
    mega bump.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 8
Aww Tink they're lovely piccys 'cute bump' That last pic is exactly the size i was at 38wks with korben before my waters popped :haha: x

Dammit still havent got the time for a proper post to reply to you all, on way out to park with kids. Will post when I get back. Hope your all ok! and big :hugs: if your not x

LOVING the video and pics Hopes, so precious!!!!! I'll study them later for my gender guess, glad all is well with your bubba x

ok here it is, excuse undies n stretch marks......im fucking huge and scared now...tink im not far off your size bump!!! ive put weight on all around my back too!! :argh:

Attachments

• bump 21+4.jpg
    bump 21+4.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 7
:wave::hi ladeis,

Oooh Tink...you look spectacular!!!
Hopes loving the pics...and now I see why the nurses asked your hubby if you were preggo :) You look awesome hun!!
MC can't wait to see your bump pic
Phoebe, Tink, MC, Hopes,Lew...you all are some beautiful preggo ladies
Poppy, hope your doing well today...you too mommyv

Hiya :hi: to all the other Ding Dongs

asfm, not feeling to good this morning. Head is hurting and feel like I want to throw up (TMI) sorry

MC your noooooooooooooooooooooo where near Tinks size ( sorry Tink) :haha: think your just average sweetie for 20+wks :hugs:

No...gonna wait till tomorrow to see if my temp stays up. Last month it started to decline at 13dpo. I have been having some creamy cm....could go either way..FX'd

Hello Ladies,

Tink and MC great bump pics you ladies look lovely

MC- your bump does not seem too big to me just a lovely little baby in there I hope that your baby won't be too big but just think you've already gotten out a big baby

Poppy- glad that you're feeling better me too my nausea seems to only come in the morning and at night and still not as bad I hope that all is still well for me

asfm- had a great day here yesterday it was so warm and sunny it felt like summer I also got all of my bloodwork and my gd testing done yesterday so hopefully all of those results will be good the girl taking my blood missed my vein the first time though and she dug around a little bit and I finally told her to stop because I thought I was going to pass out but she got it in the other arm the first time

Hi China I don't blame you for waiting to test hopefully your temps will go up or stay the same instead of dropping fx'd

awww Poppy your ticker moved over now the baby really looks like a baby so cute

ohhh i hate bloods being taken! never used to mind until one silly cow hurt me and my arm swelled up like a tennis ball!! not nice!:growlmad: hope your tests comeback ok :flower:

MommyV glad your ms isnt too bad and your baby be fine :kiss::hugs: dont turn into a worrier like me :haha: Ive noticed my bbs are more sore, never bothered me before but now sore to tough even worse if korben leans on them lol.

I get all my bloods done next Monday so she better watch where she jabbing or i'll knock her out :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->