Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Poppy...not even a wee lil bit...LOL
I have one FRER left, so if temp stays up tomorrow then I will test in the morning. AF is due on Thursday. MC you have nothing to be scared of...you could pose for Playboy!!

the lady was pretty bad she tried to take blood for a superficial vein on my arm and now the outside of my arm hurts oh well it'll feel better soon I'm just glad to get it over and done with hopefully the gd results will be good the rest of it I'm not worried about just the standard testing idk if it's done in the UK or not but here they tests for std's and HIV and immunity to rubella and parvo and I think I'm getting my iron levels tested

I know Poppy I do feel sick in the mornings like I do now but it was in the evening before as well but not last night I don't feel as sick as I did with my other two in general this time but I was pretty much as sick as you could be without throwing up with both of them

Your right CG MC looks fantastic, actually they all do... im gonna have to Airbrush mine so i look the best :rofl:

I will be going every 4weeks until like 24 or 28 weeks then every 2weeks and then at the end 1x per week this is assuming and hoping that everything is normal otherwise I'll have to go more My next appt is May 3rd

I agree Poppy all the ladies on this thread have beautiful bumps

Mine full of bruises or needle pricks atm pfft but im bloated from my bbs area downwards 'not pretty' lol

Yes Poppy....ALL of our preggo Ding Dongs are gorgeous....:hug:
Poppy airbrush....China photoshops....LOL

Ok mommyv, that's what I thought...roughly once a month. Aww...your next appointment is on my birthday...YAY!!!

oh yay then I should be able to remember your birthday my hubby has a May birthday too such a nice month for a birthday

:hi: girls how are you all weather sunny her but not warm went for a nice walk with the oh my son and my niece's son they were on the bikes we had the dogs walked up to the dam was nice going to put tea on now i am starving x x x

awww thanx girls..:hugs: i do love my bump just the size of it already that scares me! :haha:...xx
washing all done here now, connor napping so im bored....:dohh:
look forward to chart stalking you CG tomorrow and hopefully seeing :bfp:
:hugs:n :dust: xxxxxxxxxxx

hey all bump pics look great gals can't wait to have a bump lol

Went to toddler group today but up to 5year olds so a bit crazy Mckenzie kept getting hit so took him to somewhere else to play with another toy which I hate doing because he was playing with the toys first!! Y don't parents watch their children drives me mad, plus they had no little trikes out so he couldn't play on them... Well he now having a nap and I am resting, feeling a bit sick :0

Been looking at tandem pushchairs quite like the look of the Britax B Dual or Hauk duet.

Right, catch up time...

China temps looking fantastic :happydance: testing tomorrow :thumbup: loads of :dust: for you honey. P.S I'm a may babe too x

MC, agree with China, you could pose for playboy girl! Bump looking mighty fine, and a lovely size :thumbup: x

Mommyv sorry you got prodded for your blood test, glad your not feeling too sick. FX the results will all be good :hugs: x

Caz, same weather here. Nice and sunny, but chilly. what ya got for your tea? x

Sleeping bubs, was looking at the Britax tandem the other day also, think that's what I would go for if I had two close in age. I too find it very annoying at playgroups where the parents don't watch their kids :shrug: its not a childcare service for fecks sake! and it spoils it for the little ones. Hope your feeling ok x

Pops, hope your feeling ok honey, sorry bout the sore bazookas :hugs: oppps maybe hugs aren't the best idea eh :haha: x

Phoebe, I'm sorry honey, I didn't have a chance to read far back but I know you came on the other day. Missing you here, and hoping your ok x

Lew, same with you honey, and I'm sure you said something lovely to me...I just can't recall what :rofl: baby brain, and kids all off on easter hols. Need I say more :haha: hope you ok x

:hugs: for all the other ding dongs!!!! PK, Lupine, Damita, Babydream, Coral n everybody else :wave: PJ, TTC missing you both, hope your ok :hugs: x

Hello chicks xxxx
Just popped on for a quick flypast again, yet another manic day in dum dum's life lol. had MW this am, all is good with :baby: and things, i also had bloods taken today for iron levels and anitbodies. Spoke about my shitty app with anaesthetist:nope: and hopefully i wont have to as he suggests, fecking c-sections,epidurals, forceps blah blah blah:argh:. He really scared me:cry: Sorry to hear the vampire hurt u and ur having bad MS Mommy xx:hugs:. My diabetes has been proper playing up of late and been having severe crashes:nope:. Beautiful bumps Tink, Hopes n Cabs, all very nice n tidy :thumbup::awww::awww:xx Hey Popsy not long til ur scan:happydance: xx Beautiful scan piccies Hopes :happydance::awww:xx Shall send CG big vast amounts of sticky dust hunny, am praying u get ur bfp lovely xx:dust::dust::dust:
+Hi to all the other darling DD's hope ur all good and big hugs all round xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

PS. i do be a may baby too woohoo to my fellow taureans :yipee::yipee::yipee: xxxx

Hey sweeties :hi:

Well I'm going to try to remember as much as I can :dohh: I'm so tired today :sleep: at work of course but the kids all have state testing this wk so there's reallly nothing to do. Just have to sit thru it :sleep: anyway,

Tink :hugs: hope ur getting plenty of rest sweetie and glad to hear u've got a bit more energy. Try not to outdo urself tho. I know it's hard, but best to be as rested as u can be since u've only got a few wks left!!! :happydance: bump looking wonderful too I thk! :winkwink:

Poppy :hugs: glad those pills r helping u w/the nausea. :thumbup: u better get us a bump pic soon! :winkwink:

MC, bump looks totally fab hun! :hugs: I don't thk u need to worry so much abt the size. Bump size doesn't ALWAYS correlate w/ :baby: size. I'm sure this lo will be just like ur others :hugs:

Hopes, so glad ur dh's surgery went well! How's he doing now? And ADORABLE scan/bump pics! :awww: I'll have to wait til I get home to try to view the video. I can watch videos on my phone but it won't do it if it's a pop-up :shrug:

Mommyv, :hugs: it's so hard to take care of stuff (with the kids/around the house, etc) when u feel sick like that. I hope u feel better soon sweetie :hugs:

Phoebs, I bet u'll be glad when u have all the redecorating finished! :wohoo: <----- phoebe at the end! :haha: but try to rest up too hun :hugs:

China, I haven't had a chance to see ur chart, but I'm keeping fxxxxx for u sweetie :hugs::dust:

Caz, lots of :dust: for u too sweetie. Fx the clomid and resting up does the trick for u! :hugs:

Jenn, really hoping u get ur bfp this time too sweetie! :hugs:

Puppycat, :dust: for ur bd'ing sweetie. Fxxxxx

Lew, u looked beautiful on the cruise!!! :hugs:

Ummmm...ok that's all I can remmy for now. I'm sorry if I've missed anyone :sad1:

Afm, had the endo biopsy yest. It was a bit more uncomfy/painful than I was expecting. Had some bleeding after. Doc did pg test before b/c as I suspected they can't do that test if u'r pg, but it was neg. I did hpt yest am too and that was bfn too. Oh well. So af due today. Haven't started yet, so I'm a little concerned that the test "disturbed" thgs and messed up my cycle some. I usually start before 10am and it's after 1pm here now. :shrug::wacko: but it was the last test that needed doing before the doc cld ruleout fertility issues w/me. So at least that's done. It'll take a cpl of wks to get the results back. So we'll see. :shrug: still 3 wks before we do dh's SA. :wacko: everythg just seems to be moving so slow. Anyway, otherwise, we met with the realtor last night. That went really well. We saw 2 previously owned homes that we really liked, but it seems we can get a newly built home for the same cost, with upgrades and incentives b/c the builder is trying to close out the neighborhood where we r currently renting. We're leaning towards doing that and it will be exciting to get to pick out all the colors/designs for it. I hope we can do that. That's it tho I guess girls. Xxxxxxxxx love u all! :kiss::hug:

Right, catch up time...

China temps looking fantastic :happydance: testing tomorrow :thumbup: loads of :dust: for you honey. P.S I'm a may babe too x

MC, agree with China, you could pose for playboy girl! Bump looking mighty fine, and a lovely size :thumbup: x

Mommyv sorry you got prodded for your blood test, glad your not feeling too sick. FX the results will all be good :hugs: x

Caz, same weather here. Nice and sunny, but chilly. what ya got for your tea? x

Sleeping bubs, was looking at the Britax tandem the other day also, think that's what I would go for if I had two close in age. I too find it very annoying at playgroups where the parents don't watch their kids :shrug: its not a childcare service for fecks sake! and it spoils it for the little ones. Hope your feeling ok x

Pops, hope your feeling ok honey, sorry bout the sore bazookas :hugs: oppps maybe hugs aren't the best idea eh :haha: x

Phoebe, I'm sorry honey, I didn't have a chance to read far back but I know you came on the other day. Missing you here, and hoping your ok x

Lew, same with you honey, and I'm sure you said something lovely to me...I just can't recall what :rofl: baby brain, and kids all off on easter hols. Need I say more :haha: hope you ok x

:hugs: for all the other ding dongs!!!! PK, Lupine, Damita, Babydream, Coral n everybody else :wave: PJ, TTC missing you both, hope your ok :hugs: x

just had chips beans breaded chicken x x x

Hi everyone, sorry ive been MIA had some really bad news the other day and not up to chatting. One of my oldest and dearest friends husband committed suicide last week. :cry: he was only 31 and they only married last June, they were very happy and it's all a big mystery at the moment. I'm gutted I'm not there for her also. please no mention on facebook or anything. Sorry I will catch up another time

Sorry to hear that Coral you must be devasted :hugs: thinking of you and your friends whole family, take care :hug:

Lovely video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iItjtWd0SpE&feature=player_embedded#at=327​

Coral- so so sorry about your friends husband :hugs:

PK- I hope that you can get your house buisiness settled soon I love the idea of building your own house like you said picking out all the styles and colors sorry the endo biopsy was painful but hopefully this will get you started onto the next step of having your baby

Pheobe- sorry the diabetes is acting up I know that as I got further along in my pregnancy with my ds the gd got harder and harder to control hopefully you can get that under control soon

Poppy- how are you doing? tabs still working well?

asfm- busy day today out to lunch with my Dad and then took the kids to the park to play and came home and did plenty of housework I felt terrible this morning but once about noontime came I felt much better so at this point I can't complain too much right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->