Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Happy Easter my lovely ding dongs! tink, i haven't seen your fb posts but i hope you're ok and the docs get you all sorted out! :hugs: so embarrassing when stuff happens at church :dohh: i have seen The Passion of the Christ...INCREDIBLE movie. i'm a big soppy sod like you too :haha: i cried like a baby during that movie, and i got all misty during the play saturday night too. i can't help it. my faith is the world to me :hugs:

phoebe, can't believe you're almost done already!!! WOW!!! can't wait to see :baby: ding dong piccies!!! :hugs:

poppy, glad you had a good day relaxing and getting some sun sweetie :hugs: can't wait to see your next scan pics too!! :kiss:

MC and puppycat, sounds like you've had a good day too hunnies :hugs:

caz, sorry to hear you're getting bfn's...don't lose hope yet sweetie. even if your cycles are more variable on the clomid, ff already detected your ov, and if i remember correctly, you're already past your usual luteal phase length, so that's a good sign! :dust: and keeping fxxx for you sweetie! :hugs:

hopes, i hope you and dh both get on the mend so you can enjoy the rest of your pg sweetie! :hugs:

loveybear, thank you for sharing all that about your experience :hugs: it helps to know other people are in similar situations. i really hope this IUI is the one "third time's the charm!!" :winkwink: i have heard that about the surgery affecting your cm production. at least your docs have figured out what the issue is. hopefully the IUI bypassed all of that though. i understand what you mean about your bio clock. i'm not too far behind you...i'm 34 (35 in August) and my dh is 41, so we really feel the need to have this happen 'NOW'. :haha:

afm, nothing going on here. just waiting for ov...opk's have been neg so far, but we went to Orlando to visit my family for Easter today and i totally forgot to test. i meant to test when we got home but i just peed about 30 mins ago and forgot again :wacko::dohh: i may try one more time before we go to sleep. otherwise had a wonderful day visiting with the family. i'm a bit annoyed with the kids...we took about 50 pictures this afternoon of us together, and maybe (MAYBE) ONE of them is "okay". all of them have somebody making some ridiculous face or something :dohh: i mean, they're cute and funny, but i wanted one NICE one. :dohh: i told dh we should make their punishment be that they all have to dress up again one other day this week and we'll go out to the beach or something to try again :haha: we'll see. well back to work tomorrow. dh has the day off. i wish i did. boo. anyway, it's late and i'll talk to you girlies more tomorrow! :kiss:

Morning Ding Dongers,

Hope everyone is well, been awol, taking a break from everything. Hope everyone had a lovely easter.

Just want to let you all know that we got a positive this morning on a digi, will post piccie later. Still in shock as we only dtd twice not thinking much would come of it this month. Praying this one is sticky and healthy.

Will catch up later on after work.

:hug: to all xxx

Morning Ding Dongs!

Sorry I didn't post what was happening last night, but it was just easier to update a few peeps i knew were worrying via my phone on FB than load up comp. Was shattered and uncomfortable from laying on hospital beds with wires everywhere. But anyway, firstly something much more important...

PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your BFP honey!!!
:baby::happydance::cloud9::bfp::crib::yellow::yipee::headspin::wohoo::loopy::loopy::wohoo::headspin::yipee::dance::yellow::crib::bfp::happydance::baby:

As for me, I'm ok. Wasn't feeling quite right after the feinting episode in the morning so decided to go to out of hours G.P who sent me straight up to A&E with a BP of 143/94. To cut a long story short, after many tests, wires, and prodding, they decided it might be Pre-eclampsia and would admit me onto the labour ward. After a while on there, and more tests, my B.P started to come down, and the bloods came back with other stuff on them. So it seems it was all caused by the anaemia (which is worse) some infection (blood white counts are high) a possible UTI (blood and white cells in my pee) and some other imbalances that can cause palpitations etc. But anyway, got another injection for the anaemia, some iron, and strict instructions to rest up or they would bring me back in. Really glad to be home :happydance: and feeling much better today.

Anyhow, I do hope your all ok and having a lovely Easter bank holiday :hugs: x

As for me, I'm ok. Wasn't feeling quite right after the feinting episode in the morning so decided to go to out of hours G.P who sent me straight up to A&E with a BP of 143/94. To cut a long story short, after many tests, wires, and prodding, they decided it might be Pre-eclampsia and would admit me onto the labour ward. After a while on there, and more tests, my B.P started to come down, and the bloods came back with other stuff on them. So it seems it was all caused by the anaemia (which is worse) some infection (blood white counts are high) a possible UTI (blood and white cells in my pee) and some other imbalances that can cause palpitations etc. But anyway, got another injection for the anaemia, some iron, and strict instructions to rest up or they would bring me back in. Really glad to be home :happydance: and feeling much better today.

Anyhow, I do hope your all ok and having a lovely Easter bank holiday :hugs: x

:kiss::hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Glad you are home

Im a Frecking LIMEY!!:fool:

https://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2775/limeyt.jpg

Aww tink, glad you're home hun. :hug: hope you are feeling a bit better, home always helps xx

He must have some super strong swimmers, lets just hope it sticks! I am at work at the mo, so just popping in and out. feeling a bit sicky yayyyyy!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm started spotting just hope its not af coming because i never get spotting i just get af straight away funny just chilling today my sons back to school in the morning there only in school 3 days they brake up again tink glad your home hun keep your feet up x x x

Morning Ding Dongers,

Hope everyone is well, been awol, taking a break from everything. Hope everyone had a lovely easter.

Just want to let you all know that we got a positive this morning on a digi, will post piccie later. Still in shock as we only dtd twice not thinking much would come of it this month. Praying this one is sticky and healthy.

Will catch up later on after work.

:hug: to all xxx

Awww PJ thats amazing news sweetie and i only dtd twice :winkwink::happydance::bfp::bfp::muaha::dance::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::shipw::drunk::juggle::wohoo::wohoo::wine::dust::dust:

I got everything crossed this is your sticky :hugs::hugs: are you under a consultant?

Gosh Tink you must rest missy now and glad hossy gave you a good going over 'that sounds wrong' :haha: If we dont see you on here much we'll know your not resting then your in trouble :growlmad::hugs:

Babyhopes you nutter :haha:

Gosh Tink you must rest missy now and glad hossy gave you a good going over 'that sounds wrong' :haha: If we dont see you on here much we'll know your not resting then your in trouble :growlmad::hugs:

Babyhopes you nutter :haha:

Were both Limeys now :fool:

yay PJ :happydance::yipee::wohoo::bfp: very happy for you hun...praying this one is ultra sticky for you! :haha::dust:

tink! young lady, you better rest for real now! :haha: i can only say that b/c i was a terrible patient myself every time the docs put me on bedrest! :haha: i never listened either, but do try as much as possible sweetie :hugs: so glad to hear you're back home.

caz still keeping fx for you sweetie :hugs::dust:

Good morning poppy, MC, damita, babyhopes :kiss:

Yep im a limey tooooooooooooooooooo :haha:

Morning PK lovely :hugs: hows your weather today? ours isnt so good today colder than its been and cloudy :growlmad: but my OH back to work and going Germany till Friday so on my todd x

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

thanks ladies, feeling a wee bit shocked but am going with full on PMA. This one will stick, oh yes it will!!!!!!

think I will wait a couple more weeks until I see the consultant, just to make sure, but i will call her later on to let her know.

See I'm here again Pops :haha: sat on fat arse in PJ's, thanks for the support girls, and yes I promise this time I am really going to rest. I got a scare yesterday really, I literally walked in and got hooked up to all sorts and had a line in within about 15 mins...... DH was just looking on wide eyed repeating how he really should have made me rest. I don't want to be back in there till bubba is fully cooked and were all ready for her!

PJ, that digi is a beautiful sight!!!!! praying for your sticky bean :dust: x

Caz, really hoping the spotting isn't af coming, keep us informed ok? :hugs: x

:wave: PK, MC, POPS!

Congratulations on becoming limey's Pops n Babyhopes! :loopy: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024