Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning ladies!

I'm back in the UK now. You will have to fill me in on any news as I haven't read back, prob way too much to read and I'm jet lagged and too lazy! :haha:

I'm huge and will take a belly pic soon.

Hopes 18 lbs sounds good for 24 weeks hun. Don't worry. I think I've gained about 20lbs so far :argh: prob is I was a few pounds over my ideal weight before :dohh: oh well will worry about it after baby is here. It didn't help that while I was in the USA I ate all the food I missed which 99% was junk :rofl: I had at least 3 strawberry Mcdonalds shakes. The ones in England are poop! The ones there are delish! Had Ihop, Arby's, Wendys, Applebees(not good though), The longhorn Steakhouse, Tastee subs, pizza just to name a few so expected to gain a few extra these last couple of weeks!:haha:
I bought tons of baby clothes, blankets etc. and a portable baby swing. Everything is girly so I sure hope they were right about the sex or I'm in BIG trouble!:haha:

Hope all ding dongs are doing well!xx

poppy...head butts is the answer!!:rofl: wait til august,the feckers wont know whats hit them...:kiss::hugs:
pk...:hugs: thanx
hopes...my weight is being weird...some days im over 10st 10lb but then others im back down to 10st 7lb...i started at 9st 12lb btw..:hugs: glad the rash is going and looking forward to the bump pic!!:thumbup: as for braxton hicks,im the same, some days i get lots and others dont notice any, ive heard if you stay hydrated they ease off?:shrug: xx
coral...welcome home, im on the job of getting a baby swing..i want the fisher price rain forest one:thumbup: its cute!! sounds like you had fun in NJ:hugs:
:hugs: to all other dingdongs....
ok and now random question of the day....whats your favo chocolate bar? mine is a frys turkish delight nom nom

Attachments

• turkish delight.jpg
    turkish delight.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 0
morning Cabbage :hugs:

not sure whats my favourite chocolate bar. I love Galaxy ripple and Bounty. Also like Cadburys dairy milk :haha:

:hi: girls how are you all me dinner is on i am starving going to paint the fench in my garden today why its lovely again my fav chocolate bar is a dime bar x x x

:wave::hi: ladies,
Coral welcome back, glad you had a wonderful trip:flower:

MC, I'm enjoying your questions of the day. My favorite choclate bar is a tie between a Mars bar with almonds or whatchamacallit

Asfm...just waitng on my cross hairs...I think my sinus infection has delayed it..LOL Have a wonderful day ladies:flower:

Attachments

• mars.jpg
    mars.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 20
  • bars.jpg
    bars.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
heres pics i promisedd.... took them just now for you guysss :) I started out at 118 lbs and now weigh 136. Ahhh!
Bump is really low. At my 20 week ultrasound the lady said that baby was really low in there even though there was extra room. She said babys feet were crammed against my cervix. I can tell the feet are still there because I get sharp pains from being kicked in the cervix all the time. Baby better start thinking about changing position before it gets too comfy like that! Oh, and I have a semi-outty now lol. Parts of it are just completely flat and then part is an outty.

Coral glad you are backkkkk :) You named all those yummy restaurants and milkshakes and now I want them ALL! :dohh:

Attachments

• 23+3(2).jpg
    23+3(2).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
  • 23+3.jpg
    23+3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
fantastic bump Hopes :)

Hey china how u??

Getting impatient for my scan date now lol

SleepingB...I'm getting better, just trying to get over this sinus infection...how are you doing??

Hey Poppy... was thinking girl my self. I guess caused I carried both of my boys high:shrug:

lol i carried all my boys low :haha::shrug: everyone use to comment on me ready to drop but i had months to go pmsl just goes to show it dont matter how you carry them it could be a he/she x

oh bless ya hope it clears up soon China.

Hey Poppy how u??

Can't believe Mckenzie is in bed asleep already lol don't usually go to bed till 8 half 8 but today half 7, had a couple of meltdowns today as wanted his dummy try to only give him it when nap or bed time, got the changing bag and empyted it I put it on coat hook and he stood there screaming bless him :-(

hopes...i say :blue: now.....lovely bump!!! :hugs:
china, i like asking the random question of the day :haha: lovin' the choc bar whatgmicallit...or something:shrug: :haha:
:wave: poppy,sleeping and all others xxxxxxxxx

In a word CONSTIPATED 2 days now :haha::haha: korben still up cos OH playing with him when ive told him not to cos he's hyper now grrrrr :dohh:

How you feeling in yourself? xx

Poppy, I feel for ya...I hate being constipated

MC...that whatchamacallit is so gooood..mmm...now I must run down to store and get me one

Thanks SB, in the last stages of letting nature takes it course. I can actually breathe out my nose...YAY!!!:thumbup:

I have IBS and usually only go once a week, but feels uncomfortable more whist PG so neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to go pmsl x

Hi MC hope you had a good day :hugs:

puppy, defo check out the church before you join (do you guys "join" churches over there??) ...we went to about 5 different churches after we moved here before settling on one that was a good fit and that we felt God was leading us to. i can't stand a wishy-washy sermon/preacher. anyway, i'll be praying for you sweetie that you find what's right for you :hugs:

Thanks for the prayers PK, very sweet of you :hugs:

I went to the service this morning, it was lovely actually. When I went to the coffee morning yesterday they had a quiz on the table with 20 bible questions. My neighbour and I took an hour and a half researching the bible and got them all right :happydance: then today they gave us a prize (which we weren't expecting) and it's a lovely potted plant, I've no idea what it is but I'll upload a pic. (If anybody knows what it is I'd like to know!)

Hopes - lovely picture of bump - I carried Laura very low but when she was born it turned out she had a very short cord hence being low.

Poppy - Sorry you're having tummy troubles hun - I'm the same as you normally but pregnancy is the one and only time I've been regular and without strain.

Hope you're all ok anyway, DH been unwell today so it's been tiring looking after him and Laura but I suppose he's allowed to be ill once in a while. Heh.

Attachments

• plant.jpg
    plant.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024