Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Oh and my favourite chocolate has to be turkish delight too - yum.

my favorite chocolate.. hard to say with me lately lol. I really like 3 musketeers.

hey girlies...i feel awful :sick: been feeling just generally not well all day, but nothing to gripe about. i went to the grocery store and as i was leaving (about 30 mins ago) this terrible wave of nausea hit me and i was so afraid i was going to hurl right there in the parking lot. :sick: now just generally feeling nauseous again but with a terrible headache and dizzy. ugh. i know what you're all thinking...i'm not getting my hopes up. i get the same symptoms from the normal progesterone rise during lp on occasion and also sometimes when my old neck injury has been acting up (which it has recently). so i'm not putting any store by it (at least that's what i keep telling myself), because if i do then it's just a terrible emotional roller coaster all over again :cry:

as for me and chocolate...i'm really not a chocolate person, don't generally like it really but every once in a while (read between the lines...around/during af times...) i crave it. :wacko: so when that happens i usually will have a little piece of Dove milk chocolate or Symphony milk chocolate. every once in a while a 3 musketeers, but that's really it for me and chocolate. :haha:

coral, very happy to hear you got back to UK safely hun :hugs:

hopes, awesome that you and ur dh are recovering so well and the bump looks fantastic! i could never guess gender. i carried all of mine the same, so i'm clueless when it comes to guessing :haha:

china, i hope your sinus infection finishes clearing up for u :hugs: stinks to be all stuffed up like that. although, i think i'd give just about anything to be stuffed up right at this moment and not have to smell dh's chicken that he's eating :sick::haha: (i'm not getting my hopes up...i'm not getting my hopes up...)

MC, really liking the daily questions too hun :thumbup:

tink, hope you're enjoying your weekend at camp :hugs:

puppy, what a pretty plant! i've seen those before, but i couldn't tell you what it is. :dohh: i'm no good with stuff like that :haha:

caz and sleeping :hugs::kiss: i hope you both had a lovely weekend.

sorry if i missed anybody :hugs: love to you all and i'm going to try to sleep so i don't have to smell dh's chicken anymore :sleep::sick::haha:

:wave: happy monday to all..:haha:
well i officially cant sleep now! just wake up everytime bump kicks or if i try moving i wake...im never going to survive another 15.5 weeks!!!:dohh:
nothing much to report here so straight onto the random question of the day......
what is your favourite flower? mine is the simple daffodil...awww OH knows this and i gets hundreds throughout spring!! :awww: xx

:hi: girls how are you all afm think i my do a opk in a bit just to see i had pain in my ovaries yesterday we are going up to the dam with the dogs today my fav flower is a lilly x x x

:wave: china...FF puts cross hairs on when your temp goes and stays above the cover line temp for 3 days running, looks like you havent had 3 temps above your coverline temp yet..:shrug: im no expert but thats how FF works apparently :flower:

:wave::hi: ladies,
PK, I hope your feeling better today.
Have fun Caz and enjoy this wondeful day

I hope the rest of my ding dongs are doing well today.

MC, my favorite flower is gerber daisies

asfm, sinus infection is clearing up..YAY!!! and studying for my last exam...woohoo!!! :)

Afternoon everyone :flower:

PK sorry to hear your poorly, i hate being ill n especially being sick think ive a phobia on that lol :haha: huge hugs :hugs::kiss::hugs:

CG ff is fickled i didnt get cross hairs in my last cycle after 2 temp rises cos i entered 'dry' for my CM once i entered 'watery' it gave me them :shrug:

afm i dont have fav chocolate cos i dont eat much of it it gives me migraines, hmmm if i had to pick a fav flower it would be a black rose :thumbup: but as far as flowers go they just attract wasps and bee's so i steer clear :haha:

Thanks Poppy, if I'm dry I just leave it blank. I just hope my sinus infecction (illness) did not prevent me from ovulating.

That maybe why if you leave blank for say CM or positive OPK etc FF dont have much to go by for a definate Ov day... dunno Tink and Coral know more lol... fx'd you ov'd and your covered sweetie xx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been mia. I've missed you all.

CG- sometimes o day is not real clear to ff and it takes longer to get crosshairs I would say you have possible o on cd15 but we'll have to see a few more temps then prob get a better idea

Poppy- yay you've made it to 12weeks that's wonderful I love your new avatar pic and siggy Korben is such a cutie

Coral- happy to see that you've made it back to the UK safe and sound I'm glad that you were able to enjoy all your American favorites while you were here

Pheobe- how r u feeling? you're almost there just a few more weeks. can't wait to see little one!!

PK- sorry that you aren't feeling well sometimes I would get that as well when the progesterone would come into my system I hope that this is a good sign for you

MC- love the questions of the day that's a good idea for chocolate I love to have a piece of good dark chocolate like a truffle or just 70% dark and my favorite flower is the stargazer lily

Hopes- great bump pic you are carrying low but I really don't know what that means in terms of whether you're having a boy or girl

:wave: Tink hope that you're feeling okay

Hello to all the other ding dong ladies I hope that you're all well

asfm- everything is going pretty well I have my next ob appt tomorrow and I should be able to hear the hb with the doppler and I hope that everything will still be okay with the diabetes so far my blood sugars have been pretty good I also went to a diabetes education class and the teacher explained to me that if my sugars do get too high that taking insulin is really not a bad thing that it doesn't cross the placenta and high blood sugars are much more dangerous anyways you ladies probably do not want to hear all this but I'll update you all tomorrow on my appt

Not long before you hit the 12wk mark sweetie :happydance: hope everything goes well at your appointment tomorrow.... :kiss:

Hiya Phoebe you ok? :hugs:

Question: With korben i took folic till 12wks then just took Vitamin D, anyone else stop taking folic at 12wks? I was taking Pregnacare but made me even worst with the nausea so stopped x

Hey Ding Dongs!!!!

I'm back :happydance: not dancing though, absolutely shattered and not feeling too good. I think I have reached that point of wanting out, way before the bubba is cooked.....not good. I feel dizzy and breathless, swoolen, shattered, in pain, and full to the brim of baby. Just gonna go shower and put on some PJ's might be in a better mood when I get back :rofl:

Missed you all, will catch up on the posts after my shower :hugs: x

Ahhh Tink you hit that wall now, huge hugs go get your shower :hugs::kiss:

Hey ladies!
Sorry i ain't been around much but had so much on lately!
Hope ttc'ing Ding Dong's are well and pregnancy symptoms let up for our preggo Ding Dong's soon :)
My favourite chocloate is anything chocolate haha and my favourite flowers are anything artificial as i feel guilty when real one's die due to my neglect lol
As for where i am in my cycle im on cd18 and think today will be ovulation day for me as i got a smiley face on my digital opk's last night before bed and had some pretty intense cramps, i am going to test in half an hour and check my opk's are bak to negative. So as of tomorrow i should be in the TWW :) DH and I have bd'd cd14, 16, 17 and will bd again tonight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->