Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hello Ladies!

I don't have time to really read back...hope all is well.
Tink- hope you feel better after some rest.
Poppy- congrats on hitting 12 weeks! Woohoo- when is your next appt?

AFM- I have a doc appt today....not looking forward to it. I think I will get my GD test results and will also get yelled at as I have gained 8 lbs in 3 weeks- yikes! Not sure why...I have been swelling alot, but that gain is even when I am not swelling. ugh.

Hope to catch up with you all soon! :hug:

Oh, and I love all chocolate....but really love Peanut butter cups...and my favorite flower is a Peony- so beautiful.

Ok, everything under control now :rofl: Sorry guys, went into melt down there :haha:

Still feeling like shite, but I think I can cope a little longer now!

Lew, hope you get on ok at the docs! x

Jenny, :dust: on your ov honey!!!! x

Pops :growlmad: why do they keep messing with your siggy?!?!? weird, usually it just wont save if you go over your space?

Not really remembered what's been going on, so frightened to do a 'include' everyone post in case I miss someone. So I'm just gonna chil, say I'm pleased to be back, and hope everyone is ok :haha: I can follow the action now.

Consultant for me in the morning, wondering what that may bring?! x

Its annoying Tink, but ive been lucky they just took two tickers off so doing them again and going to copy my whole siggy into my documents ready for next time lol think its cos i venture around the forum and they got nothing better to do :haha:

Glad to hear your more chilled now :hugs:

Lew good luck for your oppointment today and my NT scan is Thurseday :kiss:

Thanks Poppy, congrats on being 12 weeks. . . so exciting! Have you told family and friends you are pregnant?

Thanks Tink hope u start to feel better but stay strong cause not too long to go!

I had to edit my last post cause im on cd18 not cd19 lol
Anyways just done my opk and it is blaring positive tonight so defo not back to negative, so do you guys think it is more likely that i will O tonight or tomorrow considering my opk has been positive since 9pm last night? This is when i wish i temp lol I will still bd just means i won't know exactly what dpo i am. Today i haven't had as bad cramping as last night but my stomach feels heavy really low down and kinda tender especially when i go over bumps in the car lol i think i must be having a mighty strong O so here's hoping i can catch that egg! x

Hard to say Jen, could have already happened, be happening now, or happen tomorrow :haha: I say get a few more :spermy: in for luck :) x

Pops, ah I see :haha: you naughty naughty girl :rofl: x

:haha:

Whats the consultant doing to you tomorrow Tink?

Jenny when i ov'd last cycle i just had cramps after dtd that afternoon 2 days after my positive OPK 'ff confirmed i ov'd that day' :shrug: just keep jumping his bones lol x

Pops.....hopefully a C-SECTION.........TOMORROW :rofl:

No really, prob nothing. She wanted to see me to make some decisions on the delivery, but she prob wont as she ordered a growth scan for 28 weeks, but I never had one cause the diabetic midwife changed them to 32 and 36 weeks instead. Was gonna cancel it and rearrange till 32 weeks, but been feeling so shitty this past week thought it might be a good idea to still go the appointment. x

:rofl::rofl: i feel your pain lol i hated it with korben after 30wks come my sweep at 38wks id had enough totally. Ended up propted up with pillows in bed cos i couldnt breath properly lying down... horrid dont envy you sweetie, plus you got other problems too which dont make it easier :hugs:

That's exactly it Poppy.......I am that stage now :rofl: I can't breath laying down, I can't breath even sitting up half the time!

Get them to check your iron levels cos i was told that can make you breathless too, but my levels were ok think it was cos i was a lot older with korben with the other 3 i cant remember being so breathless :shrug: im dreading getting it again x

I had them checked last week, they are low, so yes that prob why :haha: I still want out though! No seriously, a lot more chilled now. I guess the weekend WAS a little too much for me and tipped me over the edge.

Oh and BTW, welcome to the Second tri! :happydance: x

I noticed my whole post with siggy is slightly wider than yours :wacko: so maybe thats whats getting mine edited all the time, may drop a ticker :dohh:

Scan at 10.30am then i think more bloods then home, going to ask for a potty shot seen as im paying the £4 for the piccy...

Dont you be staying up long missy you must be shattered, oh forgot to say i used a Karvol Vaporiser plug in with my breathlessness, may help a little x

Hmmm maybe, have you emailed them to ask why it keeps going? I'll try the karvol when I get to the shops I think, I'll try ANYTHING :haha: Yup will get my big butt up stairs in a min, speak to you tom x

just checking in..:wave:
happy 2nd tri poppy!!:happydance: ive had enough of it now i want 3rd tri!!!! :dohh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->