Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

thanks for the info poppy. :hugs: i do think my prog is low. as i mentioned i was 10dpo at the time of the test, cd25 (i think) and prog level only 5.9. that doesn't seem right to me at all. so i'm glad i asked for the documents and i'll just bring it up with the RE when we go on the 6th june. problem is, i tried to get my gyn to test on "day 3" for fsh and all that (which she didn't) and on 7dpo for prog (which obviously she didn't) so now i think none of the results are reliable. :dohh::wacko: she said it really didn't make much of a difference to do it on those specific days or not :shrug: i also found this online:

Progesterone (P4) 7 dpo > 15 ng/ml A progesterone test is done to confirm ovulation. When a follicle releases its egg, it becomes what is called a corpus luteum and produces progesterone. A level over 5 probably indicates some form of ovulation, but most doctors want to see a level over 10 on a natural cycle, and a level over 15 on a medicated cycle. There is no mid-luteal level that predicts pregnancy. Some say the test may be more accurate if done first thing in the morning after fasting.

great.

hopes :hugs: you're such a trip sweetie :winkwink: i also think everything is just fine with you hun. it is easy to strain your belly muscles with pg, esp when you've never been pg before and all those muscles are stretching wayyy beyond where they've ever been stretched :winkwink: otherwise, when you're having the BHs hun, you need to drink lots of water (stay hydrated) and go and put your feet up for a while and TIME THEM. the pain might be a cause for concern or might not. just fyi, i never had "pain" with my pre-term labor. some docs might have called what i had "BHs" but the difference is that my cervix was dilating and thinning with the contractions from VERY EARLY on. we only found out by accident with my first pg. i was going to work, got sick on the way (just the usual), was having some pains but nothing excessive or what i thought to be worrisome. then somebody told me i had a wet spot on the back of my dress. :blush: i thought maybe my water had broke and i didn't realize it. i was only about 24-25 wks along. turned out i just peed myself while i was vomiting :haha: soooo embarrassing. but i was having those pains, so i called the doc and he told me to come to the ofc to check me. the second they strapped the monitor to me, it registered a strong contraction...i had no idea that's what they were. i'd been having them for weeks and just thought it was the baby moving or what, i didn't know. so doc did an internal u/s. during the contractions, it showed my cervix dilating. it was immediate bed rest and meds from then on out. i was so clueless i kept asking about going back to work and the doc was trying to "break the news to me gently" for weeks on end... "well let's see how things go next week..." pfft. i was so naive. :haha: ok, all that rambling not to freak you out :dohh: just take it easy sweetie. I'm sure you're fine...just monitor what's going on. if you have to, write it down to keep track, but if the BHs stop after you rest or drink water, then it's all good. mine didn't stop, no matter what i was doing. terrible...i always worried that some people thought i was making it up or it was a mind over matter issue...not so. anyway, i guess i'm just overly sensitive to the whole BHs/contractions issue b/c of my own history. if it gets worse you should defo call the mw, but i think you're fine (after i've probably horrified you to death...) :dohh: :hugs:

hey all thanks for all the support hopefully Mckenzie will have a little brother or sister before he turns 3 lol Going to buy him a new pushchair a 4 wheeled parent facing one lol now all I have to do is find one..

Go on Poppy post a bump pic, I have loads of friends who are pg at mo.

morning girls :hi: happy Friday wooppp it comes round quick this weekend well going the gym again still really sore bbs and still weeing alot still have ibs so just going to take it easy with the gym x x x

Morning ladies

Is it ok to post this morning's IC's? I don't want to upset you Sleeping Bubs (although they look white as snow)

I caved and did a FRER last night and nothing :(

On a happier note it's my birthday!! Woop!

happy birthday :cake: PC..:happydance:
more :hugs: SB..
hopes...i feel the same stretching,from pubic bone to ribs...i think our little womb invaders enjoy tucking their feet/heads under our ribs, i had major pains with connor under my ribs, spent most of the last tri with my arms in the air,also i get bad BH...as long as they have no pattern and you can still talk through them, your normal lol...:hugs: bump pic????
my friend who is 24-25 weeks preg has gone into labour...she is in bad pain and is very scared...hope baby is ok, she has had steroid injections etc, i feel scared for her...x

Morning ladies,

Sleeping bubs big :hug:

Hopes I've had some pulled muscle pains too on my side really hurts!!

MC happy 27 weeks!:happydance:

PC sorry for bfn :hug: is a chance it was too early and late night urine is no good that early, so maybe should of waited for FMU?

PK I don't know anything about progesterone levels but didn't ladyb use progesterone cream after O?:shrug:

Tink look forward to Lily scan pics :awww:

morning Pops, caz etc :hi:

Just been to Sainsburys and picked up the free huggies gift set thing. You have to buy a pack of newborn nappies then get the set worth 9.99 for free) It was ok. It has a pack of newborn wipes, trial size persil, trial size comfort fabric softener, pack of tissues, winnie the pooh baby socks, full size shower gel, hand sanitizer and a handy foldable changing mat, so not bad. Anyone got theirs yet?

Will reply to everybody properly in a bit but thought I'd check in and report Lilyanne's growth.......

SHES BIG :rofl: :argh:

5lb 12 already, and her weight is above the top line of the graph :wacko:

Got a pic, but you can't see a thing really so don't think I'll bother posting. She was too big for the screen :haha: x

omg tink :argh: still explains the megabump:haha: awww little Lilyanne, do you think you will be induced 38wks now?

wow tink....:argh: i saw on FB they talking about induction for you..PHEWWWWWwwwwwww...when they thinking of?? xx
oh and id still like to see pic ..pretty please! xx

while we wait for tinks scan pic of that little lady, just wondering any tips for starting labour?? im willing to give anything a go after 38 weeks.....:sex:,fresh pineapple,walks(long and fast),cleary sage oil,hot curry.......? any other things?? xx

Hey ladies

Just got back from lunch out with the grandparents, sneakily bought some Superdrug tests but BFN :( rubbish!!!!

Well she's laying facing down, head on the right, back bone n ribs along the top. :haha: Not a great deal to see really haha x

Yes MC, had to go to the delivery suite after the scan to see a doc. They said not really much they can do now, just to watch my diet and the consultant will make a decision at 36 weeks. I think my consultant will say about 38 weeks like we originally talked about so FX or I may just split in two having this :baby: :rofl:

I'm so naughty, I just drove to burger king drive through for a large whooper meal :rofl: well if i gotta be careful with my diet I'm saying goodbye to yummy food first :haha:

MC, i am on a rasberry leaf tab a day now. I plan to also try EPO or starflower Oil come about 36 weeks (although given the circumstances might start a few days early :haha: I might not worry bout the rest since induction should be done before that point anyway, but the RL and EPO should help the labour along. I tried everything with the other bubbas, just don't try castor oil.......ewwwwww lol

Attachments

• IMG_3995.jpg
    IMG_3995.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 10
Sorry for the BFN Puppycat, that really sucks......especially on your Birthday :hugs: Sorry I haven't wished you happy birthday yet! Its been manic here. What are you doing for it? x

Just did an IC and there's a faint line again :confused:

Just have to do Superdrug FMU tomorrow I guess?

I've been out for lunch, having a meal in TGI Friday's tonight with the family, love the food there!!!

Mmmm TGI :haha: I could eat that even now after that Whooper meal I just had :haha:

Well time will tell I guess, frustrating with the lines though.... I got a better line on a superdrug test the same day i saw an 'almost there line' on an ic. :dust: for your test tomorrow :hugs: have a great time today x

What do you think?

Attachments

• DSC03661.jpg
    DSC03661.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC03659.jpg
    DSC03659.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 13
happy birthday puppycat x x xnot show i can see ewt hun but i am crap at looking at these s my ho has to look at mine when i do them ha x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->