Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

cant see much on either of those PC, sorry for the:bfn:
tink..castor oil?? drink it?? yuk:sick: and EPO,is that evening primrose oil?? awww baby tink! :awww: might not be able to make much from scan pic, but we know she a pretty girl growing!! :thumbup: xx

Happy birthday PC, post pics all you like :) But I can't see much on there at mo fingers crossed though

OMG Tink 5lb baby already going to be a big baby :) My lo was a dot compared to her lol

Hey MC happy 27weeks :)

Trying to find a cheapish parent facing 4 wheel pushchair any ideas??

tanks MC like the look of the Kiddicare Imax pushchair however black not in stock till 26th this month and blue and red not until 12th July!! Its only £170

Happy Birthday Puppycat :cake: sorry for bfn, I can't see much but is there any lines in real life? Have a nice time at TGI's yummy!

Tink scan pic is hard to work out but its coz shes so cramped in there right:haha:

Tink do you have a changing bag yet? if so which one? I'm trying to find a nice one. The one that matches my pram is out of stock and has been for a while so wonder if they will ever get it back?

puppycat happy birthdayyyy :) sorry for the bfns but dont let it ruin your day today!

mc happy 27 weeks :)

tink glad baby is doing well (although big :) ) love the picture, although you're right.. can't see much! lol

Hopes, sorry I didn't reply to you today, or you PK, and now I forgot what you both had to say :rofl: Bear with me, I'll read back again :haha: x

Ok :haha:

PK yeah agree with the statistics you found, it does seem like your progesterone is low. I never would have guessed it with your charts though. They always show a good temp rise! I'm angry if it is the case and they never told you :growlmad: x

Hopes, I often get pains like that, and its pretty horrible. I often get them in bed if I have laid funny too. I think its to do with ligaments and stretched muscles rather than contractions. However, having strong BH's that hurt is something you prob should get checked out. I get them quite strongly, but they never actually hurt me. Prob nothing but if they carry on or become regular, and don't go away if you move about or change what your doing defo go and be seen x

Sleepingbubs, how are you feeling honey, you are being so strong. It must be so hard :hugs: x

Coral, I actually splurged on the changing bag :haha: I saved up for a yummy mummy one :rofl: I got this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pink-Linin...U8DY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1305913441&sr=8-3 Don't tell DH how much I spent, feeling VERY guilty :rofl:

oh thats too funny Tink, I was just looking at the yummy mummy on ebay. I might buy a used one as they are pricey!:haha:

Oh Coral its gorgeous :rofl: yes look on ebay. All wipe clean material, perfect size, lots of pockets, and just feels a little special. :haha: I deserve one little treat right? :haha: x

yes they do look lovely, jus dont want to buy a used one and have it tatty looking? I've been looking on there today before you told me you got one! what are we like! x

PC keeping fxxx for you sweetie. :hugs: you're still early testing hun...how long is your lp usually?

thanks tink and coral. :hugs: yeah, i'm not even going to bother addressing it with my gyn. just going to wait for the FS and see what he says. some sources say that prog peaks and drops off after 7dpo, so it could have been falling, but from what i'm reading it still should not have been quite so low by 10dpo. :shrug: i don't know.

tink if you notice on some of my charts, i've had quite low temps initially after ov so that it's hard to tell if i did ov or not...at least in the beginning on some of them. i'm wondering if really what may be going on is that some months it's ok and other months it's too low :shrug: some months i have breast tenderness (sign of prog levels going up), other cycles, i have nothing. :dohh: it's all so confusing and frustrating.

anyway, tink, lilyanne is big already, but she will be a lovely :baby: ding dong :hugs:

coral, i think 38 wks is fine for your c-section. as i've mentioned before, i had all of my babies between 35-36+ a day or 2, and they were all very healthy (albeit on the small side), and we went home at the usual 2 days with baby. of course, i had different reasons for going so early, but they were all very healthy. b/c of the risk, i had several steroid shots along the way to speed up baby's lung development, but even so, they were all perfectly healthy! :flower:

MC, my sister SWEARS that massaging her nips brought on labor much quicker than anything else did (walking, :sex:, meds, etc). :shrug: might be enjoyable for your dh anyway :haha:

Hey all hope all are well

Feeling a bit low today oh won't talk about it so is smoking and drinking more as he is up set but he tends to bottle thins up and end up having panic attacks and collapsing and ending up in hospital.

Also yesterday I went to c oh at work and as he works next to babyland we tend to buy everything from there as we know the owners quite well. So I was going to pop in and look for another pushchair but as I was looking at the pushchairs outside one of the assistants said to the other she is in every week!! I felt quite embarrassed and upset the reason I was in the other week was to look at the Icandy double and as I don't need this now going to buy a nice pushchair for Mckenzie. So I said Hi and left, Told oh and he wasn't happy so he going to have a chat with the owners as he wants to get pushchair from there. BUT I really don't want to step back into that shop
again. ITS A BLOODY SHOP WHAT DO THEY THINK PEOPLE WILL COME IN FOR PLUS THEY NOT BUSY SHOP WAS EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave:
:hugs: sleeping, lots and lots of :hugs:

tink...i looooove that bag!!!! do they have a blue one i wonder:shrug: looks girly.....

coral...did you go to the wedding reception? was it fun? :hugs:

hopes....im waiting for a bump pic from you, please tell me you are as huge as me lol, well i guess you will be smaller as its your first, i just feel like a planet or something :dohh::haha:

PC..did you test again? :dust:

china,pk,mommyv,lupine,caz,jenny,phoebe and all other ding dongs :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx

morning

SB big :hug:

PC are you testing again or waiting now?

MC no the wedding reception is tonight. CBA though:haha:

I'm 31 weeks today:yipee: Its funny but now I'm scheduled for the 12th July (tinks DD) I just have to look at her ticker to see how many more days I have! :rofl:

Hi ladies

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, I had a lovely day :)

Tested this morning with Superdrug FMU and nothing, not a sausage so I guess I'm out this month.

LP is usually 16days so I'm due AF on Tuesday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->