Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning DD's :wave:

Hey PK, think best to wait till you see Gyne. They know best, and try not to worry. If you do want to try the progesterone cream this (hopefully) last cycle before intervention, I don't see how it would do any harm. x

Coral, wedding reception? I get why you wouldn't want to bother, I can't even be asked to go out for my birthday :haha: x

MC, the pink lining yummy mummy bags are lovely. Indulgent for sure, but worth it if you can get a good deal or save up for one. :haha: yes I'm convincing myself it was ok to buy one :haha: There are some more boyish designs, have a lookie......you know you want to :rofl: BAD INFLUENCE TINK

PC, any more tests? x

Congrats MC for yesterday 27 weeks! :happydance: sorry, baby brain x

Coral happy 31 weeks! :happydance: x

ive totally lost track of everyones weekly markers...:dohh:
happy 31 weeks coral:happydance: doesnt help when tickers are not working either though :haha:

sorry for bfn puppycat:hugs: try not to worry there is always next cycle.

Tink is it your Birthday today? scrap that just looked on FB it's Tuesday right? Going anywhere nice?

MS I know annoying when tickers dont work:growlmad:

Hi all xxxxx
Just lurking, been so busy. Hope u are all well. Will try and get on here properly soon xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Big fat hugs for Sleeping Bubs, i am so heart sorry my love xxxxxx
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:haha: Coral, don't panic, it IS Tuesday. I just mean I can't be asked to plan anything :rofl: I have friends comming for a BBQ the following Tues cause its half term which will be a belated celebration. Think I might go Lakey with DH on the mobility scooter n get him to buy me nice things :haha: x

Hi :hi: ding dongers. Have been lurking to see how everyone is this past week. We have had a terrible time, my DS was hit by a car, whist he as crossing the road on a crossing! He has been in hospital for almost a week, but we hope he will come home tomorrow. Apart from a broken femur and cuts and scrapes he has come out of it better than the car. He's so brave bless him. Just want him home now.

I had a scan this week and we saw a heartbeat and baby was measuring bang on 7 weeks which is a relief. just need no more shocks!

Hows everyone else doing?

that's wonderful news PJ :hugs: (about scan/baby's heartbeat i mean) will be praying for your ds' recovery. poor baby! what a horrible thing to have to go through. that's the kind of call that's every parent's nightmare too. great big :hug:

sleeping huge :hug: for you too hun. it's nobody's freakin' business why you're in the shop or how often. nosey little twit. just bring some of us ding dongs along next time. we'll put 'em in their place :growlmad:

coral, tink, mc, phoebe :kiss: i'll chat more later. just wanted to pop on a mo before heading out to work. blah. i'm sooooo tired..... poppy, miss you hun and hope all is well :hugs: anyway, i'll talk to you later :wave:

Pj that's terrible about your son but thank god he is recovering well:hugs:
great news you saw bubbas heartbeat though :yipee:

Hi PK, hope u are ok today :hugs:

Hey Phoebe nice to see you back don't leave it so long next time missy!:jo:

:hi: girls how are you all hope your weekend is good well afm been food shopping just chilling why my son is shopping with his nan ff has still not put my o in so don't no whats going on does any one no if i can take anything for this cold are or hay fever aw great news pj x x x

zzzzzzzzzz oh I'm sorry DD's I'm falling asleep here

PJ sorry to hear about DS, so glad he's ok! :happydance: for your scan and little heartbeat x

Caz, I looked at your chart yesterday wondering what was happening. Are you still :sex: just in case? no sure whether you have O'd yet actually, may well be wrong though and I haven't looked today yet. I always think as long as you be careful in the TWW you don't really need to be AS careful as if your prego since bubba is still implanting etc. Its personal choice but I continued to take medication as required before BFP. But nothing is recommended for hayfever or colds except paracetamol in pregnancy. There are things you CAN take is needed like Beconase nasal spray, but best do so on the advice of doc x

Sleeping bubs, i am so angry with the people in that shop, how rude! None of their blooming business why you in there, and surely your business is something they want right? nosey, bitchy busy bodies who obviously have such a boring life they have to analyse what everyone else is doing :hugs: x

WE MISS YOU PHOEBE! :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hugs: Get yourself back on here soon girly, no excuses :haha: x

aw thank tink i think i o on cd17 hun my to +opks were cd15 cd16 was very dark so i must of o on cd17 or 18 were still haveing :sex: ever other day x x x

26+2 bump, lovely mess in the background.. trying to sort out DH's clothes while he isnt here, he has too much and there is no way it is all staying!! We need room for some baby things in this room, as baby wont be in the nursery until at least 6 months old, is that what you guys do too?

Attachments

• 26+2.jpg
    26+2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 26+2(2).jpg
    26+2(2).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 8
I had all Laura's clothes in her own room even though she was in with us but it just wasn't feasible to have her clothes in our room because of the size of it.

She had her cot in her own room too, only just about got her moses in our room! Lol

yeah the baby's clothes and things like that will be in the baby room, but we need to fit a bassinet in our room and a rocking chair with ottoman for nursing and stuff. Our bedroom is relatively small as it is so SOMETHING needs to go lol

Awwwww Hopes, so cute. All you Ding Dongs have such lovely defined bumps, its a good size also :) and not an ounce of fat on you, lucky thing :haha: I miss that kind of pregnant body, I managed it in my 20s just fine, this time not a chance :rofl: Yes sort out his stuff, men don't need much :haha: pants, socks, n a couple of outfits :haha: x

tink, there must be some fat somewhere, ive gained 22 lbs so far and im sure that baby is not 22 lbs :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->