Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

i wouldnt be surprised tink! my shoes dont fit.. except flipflops lol.
i'm still getting occasional belly pains with some of the contractions, nothings getting stronger or more frequent so theres probably no concern.. but do you think im ok to go back to my walking again? I'm getting so sore and uncomfortable from not walking for the past week!

I would say see how you feel, BH contractions usually disappear if you walk about where as real contractions will continue. Hard to say really, I get all sorts of pains but I'm confident none of them resemble contractions. I take it your pottering about the house n stuff, are they worse when your active, and how long do they last? x

hmm.. well i ALWAYS get one right after i pee. other than that they are random. sometimes going from sitting to standing in general causes it it seems. otherwise its hard to say theres really a pattern. i do know that the gardening must have been really hard on me, i felt like crap for days after that! it was only like 40 minutes but it was a lot of squatting and standing and squatting and standing. If it got worse from moving around and stuff I'd probably have noticed by now I think? And again, they really only hurt on occasion. like none hurt today, and maybe only one yesterday hurt. It all seems like BH to me, very random. But I know nothing about babies and being pregnant, so Id rather ask you guys :haha:

Thanks Tink and Poppy, my 3rd. IUI was not a success so I put my chin up, got in a really positive mode and DH and I went for it again. I am now 6 days past my 4th. IUI. I am not even going to start reading into the symptoms. Last time I had really sore boobs but this time I don't so that was it for me. I am not going to pay attention to any symptoms becasue they have meant nothing from the beginning. How are you all doing? I am excited for this IUI because I have NO stress around me. My boss is actually on vacation for the last half of my tww. No boss at work! I will have plenty to do and am a self starter so it's not like I am going to do nothing while she is gone, it will just be much more stress free. Let's say I will be much more relaxed. I hope you are all having a fabulous day. I dropped my boys (DH and DS) off at the Hangtown Dirtbike Races. They won't need a ride back until 9 tonight so I have some time to myself to play in my garden and clean house without any interruptions. Lots of hugs and baby dust and I will keep you posted. Thanks again for the encouragement! You ladies are so supportive and thoughtful.

hopes, your bump is lush:happydance: it does look like mine!!! :yipee: i have gone from 9st 12 to 11st 5.....:dohh:im not fat either,maybe in the tops of my legs:shrug: lovely!!!
hope your all well i couldnt sleep my belly wouldnt let me! :growlmad:

Morning ding dongs :hi:

Hopes gorgeous neat bump you have there sweetie:happydance:

Lovelybear good luck with this IUI and lots of :dust: keep us posted!

ASFM was just on facebook and a friend I went to school with has pictures up of his wedding from yesterday, I was nosing through and realised it was the same venue my close friend (the one whose husband committed suicide) got married last June:cry: made me so sad for her, just this time last year she was preparing for her special day:cry: I still can't believe it. She is doing better but I'm sure the shock is still there. She is back to work but taking it slowly and going in later etc. She also started counselling.

I just got back from taking DH to the train station he is off to Bournemouth for 3 days with his Union for a convention there, not looking forward to being alone. My Mum might be popping over today. The kids had a late night so are still asleep for now, the wedding reception was boring, I'm no fun when I don't drink!:haha: lol although I had a complentary pimms on the way in.

Where is everyone? cabbage do I spy you my lovely? :kiss:

oh I've gone from 10st to 11st 8lbs now. I haven't gained much else like you MC maybe my thighs :shrug:

yup, im here, just trawling 3rd tri, wow..IM IN 3RD TRI!!!!!!!!!! holy cow<---me:haha:...when did that happen...just reading some ladies think they in labour...im getting excited for labour to start for me...89 days to go..FXd!!
hows you today coral,hope your not too sad for your friend:hugs: xxxxxxxxx

yeah third tri now :happydance: not long now aye. I'm just trying not to rush it and enjoy this pregnancy as it will be my last

snap.....seems to be flying by i think its because i want to enjoy my last bump, i just cant do this again, :dohh::haha:

Morning ladies, I might join the thunder thigh club! Is it just a pregnancy club because I am lacking a bump :haha:

Well BFN on a FRER this morning so I'm definitely out this month, my IC's may find their way to the bin and I'll stock up on Superdrug etc for next month.

Off to church this morning ladies and then off to some bike show in Porthcawl (sigh) so will be on much later - stay safe xxx

They're the blue handles too so be warned people!!

I asked my best friend last night and she confirmed she could see it - makes me doubtful for last month now, was it chemical or was it my IC's lying??

Sorry DD's, I'm sure you always see me lurking. I log on, read, get distracted and leave the comp open :haha: I have spent the morning sorting out the Church music ( cause our music woman had to move away I do the whole lot on computer n cheat :rofl: I can play, I'm just pretty rusty and nervous about it)

Then had to get kids up dressed and off for the Scouts triathlon. My eldest is cycling, and my second eldest canoeing. The rest of them went with DH on their bikes to watch. This afternoon I have to name, sew, iron and pack Jessica's costumes ready for her show this evening. So to top it all off I have been sewing elastic onto ballet shoes, bleeching tap shoes etc etc........STRESS HEAD!!!! :rofl: I cope badly with stress these days, hate days with too much on :haha: I become more and more like my mother every day. She used to get into a flap over the same stuff.

Anyhow, stress over, I'm gonna go get dressed and do Church.

Coral n Cabbage, my thighs are fatter than your thighs :rofl: I have stretch marks to proove it. My word pregnancy has been VERY unkind to me this time :cry:

Puppycat, was the BFP's last month only on IC's? I must admit, I had a month like that before my BFP with them damn things. Good for a first indication but not relyable I'm afraid. Dunno if it was a chemical or what but here I am, and so will you be honey :hugs: x

hey Tink, sounds like a busy, busy day for you! At least the kids are out for a few hours why you get Jessica's stuff ready. Good luck to her and your boys with their triathlon.

PC I always used the blue strip one step tests and never had a problem with them? I always got totally snow white when not preg and got lines when I was?:shrug:

Very busy, and I'm shattered. I don't do sleep anymore :cry: honestly I will get more sleep when Lily is here, I am up about 8 times for the loo and manage an hour here and there between hauling myself and 30 pillows around the bed in a never ending quest to get comfortable and be out of enough pain to drop off....I can't even take my pain killers anymore, they have started to make me breathless and dizzy :cry: Moan moan moan moan moan.... of to Church to moan some more :rofl: Poor God having to listen to me today :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->