Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi: girls how are you all just had a my roast dinner it was yumyum now were having Ben & Jerry ice cream i have got bad pain in my left side don't no if it ibs or was cant wait to test this week x x x

Bored!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roast dinner sounds well good nom nom.

Its officially ive gone off Mc Donald's bit into a cheese burger at weekend and nearly threw it back up, tried my chicken nuggets ewwww, cant believe ive gone of those :dohh:

Tink finally counted heartrate omg its not easy lol 168 bpm so sounds healthy :happydance:

Ive been off and on forum, gage opened his restaurant friday evening so been a bit hectic last minute jobs etc, but was a great night and i had a few sneaky drinks shhhhhhh.

Hope everyone's well :flower:

PJ did notice you'd been on and fantastic news you seeing bubba :happydance::kiss:

SB your a tuff cookie and hope your ok sweetie :hugs:

Puppycat belate birthday wishes and sorry about BFN sweetie, but your not out yet :hugs:

Todays bump pic's, think im getting bigger :blush:

Attachments

• Image02.jpg
    Image02.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Image029.jpg
    Image029.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 3
Thanks ladies.
I'm afraid I AM out. AF showed up this morning. Two days early!
Sigh.

aw sorry the horrible :af: got you puppycat poppy love the bump hun x x x

PC I always used the blue strip one step tests and never had a problem with them? I always got totally snow white when not preg and got lines when I was?:shrug:

ME too! Not sure if it's just a bad batch :shrug:

same. the only thing i ever got on an IC other than bfp was that you can see the antigen strip if you squint crazy or tilt it in the light certain ways. but never any color

Last month AND this month my best friend has confirmed she can see the second line - surely I can't be unlucky enough to have 2 chemicals consecutively? Sigh.

I don't know, maybe I'll do a random IC after AF leaves and see what it does x

hey all

Not much to say at moment OH drank a bit too much last night and ended up crying and said he can't get the image of the scan out of his head and is blaming himself bless him glade he told me. He doesn't know if he wants to try again so going to wait a while.

Really hoping they won't need to do anything more on thursday but the bleeding keeps stopping and starting is more if I walk about and go out.

How is everyone??

sleepingbubs- :hugs: aww its nice that you and your DH can talk about this though, its clearly something you both really want. take as much time off as you need from ttc, but if its something you guys really want then you should never give up :hugs:

thanks gals :) he having an evening with a couple of mates doing a bit of shooting (archery) so i going to pop around my mums need to get wedding stuff sorted :)

ok. i officially have boob stretch marks. a lot of them. ive been using cocoa butter for stretch marks on like my whole body since 4 weeks pregnant. does this mean i am doomed for everywhere stretch marks? :(

:rofl::rofl: if you havnt got stretchy skin id say your doomed lol :hugs:

SB look after yourself xxxx

Morning DD's will catch up with a Tea later, gotta hop out. DH pushing me around the shops to pick something for my birthday tomorrow. Don't mind if I do ;) :haha: x

morning girls :hi: going the gym doing light exercise not long now for me to test if there is no :af: x x x

Sorry for being away so long just want to give huge hugs :hugs: to sb :hugs:
and finding it a little bit rubbish being on here at the moment am trying to relax and bnb makes me obsess over every little thing so will be away for a few more weeks, wait for appointment not as long as i thought i got one for 14th July 3.30pm so doc must have rushed it through or something :shrug: i don't know but am a little scared of what they gonna say, i am off for now i promise i will catch up and give lots of :hugs: and :kiss: to all of you hope you are all doing well

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->