Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

back from midwifes....all normal apart from baby is breech! little bugger has plenty of time to turn...hope everyone else ok xx

MC do you still have that feeling that baby is just laying transverse and wiggling at both sides? Mine went back to being that way, and I'm pretty sure mine is breech too. I'm pretty sure I know where the head is because that's where the hiccups are coming from :haha:

was midwife able to tell pretty easy where baby's parts are just by feeling around? I dont have my next midwife appointment until June 6th, but hoping they'll definitely be able to tell me where baby's parts are. I guess mostly for my own interests lol

Glad baby is doing good though! What range is baby's heartbeat now? I think mine was in 150's at last appointment. (still trying to make gender comparisons here :haha:)

lol Rhys being a bugger for you MC :haha: hope your well lovely :hugs:

Just got my screening results back for Downs says im in the lower chance group 1 in 1200 :happydance:

i told midwife i thought baby was breech, she then felt my bump and said "YOUR RIGHT, YOU MUMS USUALLY ARE" so hopes i hate to say it but you may also have a breech baby , I researched it and it doesnt really matter for another 6-7 weeks but best to try to get baby to turn now(ish)...Rhys is determined to come by c-sec, first a low placenta(which can cause breech position:dohh:) now he wants to sit in my uterus rather than be head down!!she never counted or told me BPM of babys heart beat.....i can check that my self anyway, ill do it later with a bump pic! :thumbup:

how do you "try" to get baby to turn now? is there really much you can do? baby has been laying really low for me since the beginning. they go to find the baby and always are surprised that the uterus is up so high but never the baby. they didnt say anything about the placenta though other than its posterior. so i assume its in a fine position lol

my placenta was covering my cervix at 12 weeks,thats why i had a few bleeds, placenta was coming away from uterus, but it "moved" and is now posteria and well out of the way of babys exit....so we have the same placenta position! lol....
how many weeks will you be at next mw app hopes? my next one is on 4th july..almost 34 weeks....

my placenta was covering my cervix at 12 weeks,thats why i had a few bleeds, placenta was coming away from uterus, but it "moved" and is now posteria and well out of the way of babys exit....so we have the same placenta position! lol....
how many weeks will you be at next mw app hopes? my next one is on 4th july..almost 34 weeks....

at next appointment june 6th ill be 28+4, thats when theyre doing the glucose tolerance test too. after that i think they start making us go every 2 weeks, so ill probably have another at 30+4. do they make you guys start going every 2 weeks after 28 weeks and then every week after 36?

More bump piccys :happydance::happydance: korben moved on his own and i felt him turn cos it hurt, think they try to manually turn them near the end, there is a name for it :wacko:

poppy yes ive heard of them turning them but cant think of what its called either.. something version :haha: anyway, im too scared of that for some reason! i feel like if baby is in that position it could be for a good reason that they cant see on the ultrasound. i think if it ever came to that for me, id decline the version and take the csection, as much as i dont want a csection.

hi all :hi:

Lupine big :hugs: I understand that bnb makes you obsess over TTC so it is easier to be away from it. Come back when you are ready:hugs:

MC glad all is well. Ryan was breech because of low placenta. He did turn head down about 37 weeks but then went back to breech a week or so later:haha: Hopefully baby will turn for you.

The midwife told me baby was head down, but the consultant wasnt sure when I saw him last week:shrug: doesn't matter in my case anyway. My placenta is posteria also.

hopes hows the BH?

Poppy nice bump pics, baby coming along nicely :awww: and glad to hear low risk for downs!:happydance:

they aint doing that shit to turn my baby...let me tell you....that looks horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:argh: i have all confidence Rhys will turn...as for MW app with me, as its my 3rd baby i dont need to go as often as if it was my 1st baby, so i go back at 34 weeks then every 2 weeks from then...

me too I wouldn't want them to try to turn the baby looks painful and can be dangerous I think. In Ryan's case he was breech/transverse because placenta was in his way:haha:

Hopes we see the midwife once a month or every 4 weeks until the last month I think then its every 2 weeks? I go back June 1st and I will be 32 weeks :shock:

well i am deffo not letting them try to manually turn him so ill try the "at home" methods first and if that fails...c-sec :argh:i cant believe im actually talking about delivery already...:dohh: i still need a pram!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dohh::rofl:

also is anyone doing the tour of their hospital? I dont know if I should bother?

Ours is new this year so i just wanna know which door to crawl through when im in labour :haha: as for the rest im not bothered x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->