Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

nope no hossy tour for me lol..ill find my way there, im like a homing pigeon for an epidural :rofl:
no idea about a pram:dohh::haha:

hey girls :hi:

hope everyone is well :hugs:

sleeping, still praying for you hun :hugs:

caz, keeping fxxx for you :dust:

puppy, sorry about af sweetie :hugs: i have those same IC's too...or i did. i need to order more b/c i'm out. i agree though...usually snow white, but i think like hopes said, if you squint hard enough you can see the antigen strip and that always makes me think i've got a chance when really it's bfn. :nope:

tink...i hope you have a good shop and take dh for as much as you can get out of him!:haha:

MC, i think little Rhys will turn on his own since your placenta moved :hugs:

poppy, lovin' the bump pic sweetie :kiss: and wonderful news about testing! :happydance: you're coming along nicely :thumbup:

hopes, i got stretch marks on my bbs and hips but not on my belly :shrug: so maybe you won't get them all over :hugs: and you've still got PLENTY of time for baby to turn down :hugs:

coral :hugs: ... i can't remmy what you said now :blush:

lupes, we miss you sweetie :kiss: we all know how hard it is, but your July appt will be here before you know it :hugs:

if i've missed anyone, i'm sorry :dohh: big :hug: to everybody!!

afm, i called in "sick" today from work. i'm just so exhausted and emotionally worn down. dh and i had a row yesterday...haven't had a bad one in a long time now. ugh. :cry: not even over anything serious, just both of us tired and stressed out and not able to get beyond it and let go of the little things. we're both pretty emotionally hungover but "ok" this morning, so hopefully by this evening all will be settled again. i hate arguing. :nope: otherwise, this is my last week of full-time work for the summer. i'm looking for some additional work to fill some time b/c we'll need the money and my saturday job is ending on june 4th. that's a huge relief b/c it was so stressful and tiring, but also the money would have helped us get through the summer. :wacko: otherwise, still trying to get dh to go to the lab for the bloodwork. he's a big baby about it. he was supposed to go saturday but he forgot. we put an offer on a house and we're in negotiations with the seller, but i think we're going to have to go to the bank today, so bloodwork may have to wait until tomorrow. :wacko: oh well. we really hope we can negotiate with the seller and come to an agreement for this house. it's HUGE, but it would be perfect for us with the kids and a new lo (God-willing). it's 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms...in the same neighborhood where we live now, so we wouldn't have to make the kids change schools or anything. it would be ideal really. plenty of space to "spread out". we're in a 3 bedroom now that we've been renting, and it's bigger than where we used to live, but still cramped. 6 bedrooms sounds so heavenly by comparison. if we get it, i'll post piccies. i guess i don't sound very excited about all that. i'm trying not to get my hopes up too high in case the deal falls through. :wacko: we'll see what happens. anyway, i'm just trying to relax and rest today :hugs:

6 bedrooms? omg im coming over there :haha: i think houses over in America are massive compared to ours... shitty England lol.

PK hope you n dh kissand make up :hugs:

:haha: yes, some of the houses here can be very big...moreso, the newer modern ones i think. this house we're looking at was built in '07, so it is pretty new. i think that it has to do with that everything in the US is more spread out/more "room" compared to the UK. :shrug: but we'll have plenty of room for you to come and visit anytime!! :happydance:

haven't seen China on here in a long time...hope you're doing well sweetie :hugs:

Aww thanks :hugs:

I think a few ding dongs are starting exams and some taking a break from bnb x

good luck with the house PK it sounds wonderful. That is one reason I might want to move back to the USA. My BIL lives near Atlanta GA and has a lovely big house. They have them there almost new from about $150,000 big 4 bedrooms with loads of space. I can't see us ever affording a nice big home here.

:wave: pk, im also coming over to visit with poppy! i reckon my house is a garden shed compared to a 6 bedroom castle!!!! wow, now thats a house, hope you n DH are ok and get some serious "making up":winkwink: done xxxxxx

oh yea and i have no idea on how to encorage baby to turn...google here i come! pmsl

On all fours, arms on sofa, knees on floor and tummy parallel to floor - apparently x

:haha: yes, some of the houses here can be very big...moreso, the newer modern ones i think. this house we're looking at was built in '07, so it is pretty new. i think that it has to do with that everything in the US is more spread out/more "room" compared to the UK. :shrug: but we'll have plenty of room for you to come and visit anytime!! :happydance:

I'm just applying for my passport so see you soon :coffee:

Hehe

Been to Drs today, bloods all normal so no Raynaud's for me :happydance: but on the other hand they don't know what's wrong :shrug: meh.

Cutting down on Amitriptyline and just going to be on Sertraline now.

Been for my eye test too and my eyes haven't got any worse in 4 years :happydance: new glasses going to be ready tomorrow with reactors, very excited :happydance:

:haha: MC, well 6 bedrooms will feel like a castle to us too! it's much bigger than anything we've ever had or thought would be possible. but the housing market here is still in the tank, and Florida is one of the worst states as far as how many people have lost their homes and the "crash" with loss of value. finding a home like Coral mentioned (4 bed with lots of space for about $150k) is very attainable right now. we just wanted something bigger than that b/c of already having 4 kids and trying to get pg...4 bedrooms would be cramped. :dohh: all the ding dongs are welcome to come any time!!! any of you come to Florida (or Disney :haha:), we defo have to plan a get together. MC, i hope dh and i get some serious "making up" done too! :sex: our first anniv is this friday!!!! :happydance: dh has a test that evening. we might go out to dinner after, i'm not sure. but in any case, i don't want the whole week spoiled b/c of yesterday's argument. :cry: plus, we were going to try to spend the weekend at Disney b/c the kids are supposed to be going with their "sperm donor" :growlmad: for the weekend. :shrug: we'll see about that, but i just want a lovely relaxing getaway with dh and no hint of conflict or stress. my opk's so far have been very light. i may have a later ov this cycle again. i'm about to go test again...

well, opk is neg, but it's darker than yesterday so getting closer...

Hopes, sorry bout the stretch marks, I'm getting some too :cry: Not impressed :growlmad: keep up with the cream anyhow, damage limitation is better than nothing. lily's hb is now 140, so I guess it doesn't follow that girls are faster all the time :haha: Hope your ok, how did Billy get on with his Physio? x

Poppy, low risk downs? Fantastic news! Congratulations on 15 weeks :hugs: How ya feeling now? x

PK, hugs for feeling down, and the row with dh :hugs: Hope you make up and things are better than ever once you do. Great news about the house, really hope it works out for you. I'm coming over too :haha: x

Puppycat, glad the tests showed no raynaulds! How are the symptoms now? have they got any better? x

Coral, how's you? I have now seen the delivery suite and the willow suite :haha: nothing very exciting about them, but I guess I kinda feel happier having an idea where everything is, so I suppose its worth a lookie. x

MC, lots of time on all fours missy :thumbup: what prams to you like? x

As for me, the shopping trip ended in tears :cry: I am so tired and hormonal today :haha: I got frustrated with DH having to push me about in the wheelchair, poor thing was shattered and bored and I couldn't enjoy it or find anything I liked cause I had to go where i was pushed....not the same as being able to look about. Ended up getting upset cause I felt guilty about having to order him about "left right, over there, no back a bit, hang on! etc etc" Got back to car and sobbed. All just got on top of me i guess. No sleep, can't walk, can't do anything really. I'm fat n swollen, and poor DH has to do everything for the family. I feel so bad for him. I can't get the house ready for the baby, I can't even sit or sleep for the pain. Which is worse, and I can no longer take my pain killers as they are making me breathless and dizzy :wacko: HADENOUGH.COM :rofl: x

Oh and before I sound really ungrateful, DH said to have a spend up online instead. I have a Cath Kidston handbag, a purse, and a new watch coming tomorrow for my birthday. So thoroughly spoilt, and love DH to bits :haha: Oh blimy I sound so ungrateful moaning here don't I, don't mind me ladies. Stoopid preggo hormones be gone!!! :rofl:

PK, in my soppy ol mood I'm getting all soppy over you n DH :haha: sending positive 'make up' vibes over the waters. x

Awww Tink honey i can feel your frustration on your post lovely, it must be so hard :hugs::hugs: proper feel sorry for you you must be exhausted, bet your ready now for Lilyanne to arrive :kiss:

PK hope you two make up in time for that positive opk and your anniversary :hugs:

Pops bet your so proud of DS and his new restaurant, how's it all going? That's my eldest life goal, the website looked great! x

Yeah i am he's always wanted his own restaurant, he's a bit stressed and worried about everything, but i guess its just natural taking on something so big at a young age, he'll be fine. Rhys been down all day to help him out so thats nice x

that is so cool poppy for your son :thumbup: i hope it's very successful for him!

tink, thank you for the vibes...i'm pretty soppy today myself and not even preggo. pfft. :haha: thank you too popsy :hugs:

well tink, i'm sorry you had such a rotten shopping trip :kiss: poor thing, but lovely dh spoiled you when you got back home with the online shopping :winkwink: pg is so hard towards the end, but you're almost done hunni. and it'll all be worth it!! :hugs:

That's nice of Rhys, are they quite close? It is such a BIG thing for a young man to take on. I think its great that he has the confidence to go for it, that got to show you did something right Pops :) Tell him my son wants pointers in a few years time, or a job :rofl: x

Pk I'm keeping the soppy make up vibes coming :haha: I dunno about you but even when I'm not preggo once I have an emotional outburst I feel wretched for ages! :hugs: Thanks for the pep talk, I'll be just fine. Just everything got on top of me all at once, and tiredness and hormones compounded it all ten fold :haha: Yes very spoilt. Will post spoilt piccy's of it all tomorrow :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->