Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I bought korben's secondhand off ebay, was hardly used at the time, but ive used it for 12mths solid so thought id buy a new one, they not as expensive as they were when preggo with korben.

i see, lol... they selling mine on ebay...one at £.6.pmsl. https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Boots-Baby-B...sulators_LE&hash=item3f0a23badd#ht_500wt_1099 .i paid almost £40!!!!!!!!! dug it out of the loft the other week, de scaled and as new:thumbup:
still want a rainforest swing i think....lots of people say they are a God send...just dont want baby to get used to it too much,another baby that needs to be rocked to sleep..:dohh:... ohhhhh i need a baby bath! :dohh: why have i left that off my list!!!

I like the prams MC! x

Awwwwwww cutie Korben x

Oh forgot to say Hey Caz :wave: sorry, thread moving too fast :haha: x

well just got my conceive plus wooppp will be trying it late with the soft cups wooppp x x x

Poppy n MC are u girls still off the cigs?
Im giving up as of today but have got myself an e-cig, it's called a sky cig and it is really good. It looks like a cig, gives off a vapour which u can inhale and exhale and actually feels like a cig. U can buy the cartridges in higher or lower strenghs (company will eventually bring out a 0mg strengh) and all different flavours too! Google it girls im feeling hopeful that this will help me kick the habbit x

Hello All!

Jenny- FXing for you- sounds like you BD at the perfect time!
Caz- good luck- I know alot of ladies had luck with concieve plus....messy stuff I hear tho!

Tink- sorry you are swelling so much hun! I have been swelling too- mostly the ankles and feet but think its moving to my calves as well...ugh.

Coral- how are you feeling?

Poppy- a few more days- woohoo! I will have to dig out my little ones u/s pics to look for a pointy chin....

MC- I like those prams- really like the second one! Hope you are feeling well!

Hopes- :hi: you have a very nice round bump! love the pix! Mine is so huge now....and so LOW.

babyd- its great to see you on here!!!!!!! Hope you are doing well hun!

As for me, I have a doc appt tonight. Kinda don't feel like going- the heat has been unbearable here- going to be 92 today with HIGH humidity for 3rd day in a row. Its awful. I have been trying to stay inside as much as possible...yuck. Considering the norm is 77 degrees- this is ridiculous!

OH thinks I am going to go early (he is predicting July 11th) - I hope he is RIGHT! Would love a week or two early...the days have been dragging.

Oh, and PK- I almost forgot hun!

Your pix on FB are lovely- looks like you had a great weekend.
Ex seems like a major a-hole- :hug: to your daughter! What a fecker!

And so cute that your OH is talking baby names...awwwwww

Poppy n MC are u girls still off the cigs?
Im giving up as of today but have got myself an e-cig, it's called a sky cig and it is really good. It looks like a cig, gives off a vapour which u can inhale and exhale and actually feels like a cig. U can buy the cartridges in higher or lower strenghs (company will eventually bring out a 0mg strengh) and all different flavours too! Google it girls im feeling hopeful that this will help me kick the habbit x

No im still down to around 8 a day :dohh: but will google those you suggested x

Hello All!

Jenny- FXing for you- sounds like you BD at the perfect time!
Caz- good luck- I know alot of ladies had luck with concieve plus....messy stuff I hear tho!

Tink- sorry you are swelling so much hun! I have been swelling too- mostly the ankles and feet but think its moving to my calves as well...ugh.

Coral- how are you feeling?

Poppy- a few more days- woohoo! I will have to dig out my little ones u/s pics to look for a pointy chin....

MC- I like those prams- really like the second one! Hope you are feeling well!

Hopes- :hi: you have a very nice round bump! love the pix! Mine is so huge now....and so LOW.

babyd- its great to see you on here!!!!!!! Hope you are doing well hun!

As for me, I have a doc appt tonight. Kinda don't feel like going- the heat has been unbearable here- going to be 92 today with HIGH humidity for 3rd day in a row. Its awful. I have been trying to stay inside as much as possible...yuck. Considering the norm is 77 degrees- this is ridiculous!

OH thinks I am going to go early (he is predicting July 11th) - I hope he is RIGHT! Would love a week or two early...the days have been dragging.

Lew yes dig piccy out pmsl got everyone at it, gotta be 12wk if you got it :happydance:

Thanks girls but it wasn't a job interview, it was an interview with the job centre - waste of blumin time though, they just like to see you and make sure you turn up. :growlmad:

Anyway here's my tattoo - pretty :thumbup:

Oh and did another test just now BFN, OPK's getting darker though so maybe ticker is right, just don't understand why I have 24/7 nausea which is only placated by eating but then I get almighty heartburn :dohh: :shrug:

Attachments

• tattoolyn.jpg
    tattoolyn.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 3
puppycat pretty tattoo! i have one but i want another so baddd. hopefully after the baby comes OH and i will get the babys name somewhere matching very small :)

This is mine but needs re-doing but cant whilst on blood thinners... i passed out and hit my head on the chair when the tattooist started doing it :haha:

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1
poppy you passed out!? yikes! im usually pretty good with needles and pain and all, so i did ok with mine, but it hurt more than i thought it would and i curled my toes up for the whole hour lol

It hurt like hell on my back lol, think it was more id not eaten and i was nervous before he started it, never again :haha:

Ha ha - I nearly passed out but I always do where needles are involved, had to stop while I came round :haha:

Glad I had it though. It's mad how many people have them now isn't it!!

well, at least its one of those things you got to try. i got mine on my 18th birthday just because it was something i felt like i had to try lol. after baby comes and if i ever get skinny again, then ill get more tattoos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->