Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hopes you'll go back skinny lol i went back to a size 8 after my 1st and i put 3 stone on whilst pregnant, but harder to lose the weight after your 2nd or 3rd :cry:

Puppycat i know loads with tattoo's but im scared to go back for this one re-done nevermind having another :haha:

i have 7 tattoos..and ill get more, just dont bother me having them done, i have two on my arm,2 on my wrists one on lower back,1 on my thigh and one near lady bits :blush:
what a shitty day here..........cant stop eating...on a brighter note got more paint :yipee: so back to the painting tomorrow!! x

lol....will try to find photos with them on....if not ill have to take new ones pmsl :haha:

hi girls,

was dragged to the shops by the kids. Chloe bought her self a few things with her Birthday money and Ryan had to get new trainers for school, his toes were squashed in his old ones from September!

Like the prams MC have you made a decision?

I don't have any tattoo's yet but want one someday. I like your new one puppycat. I love yours too poppy.

Hi lew I'm doing ok thanks, maybe you will go early and have the baby the same day as me July 12th?:happydance:

its going to be too exciting when people start having their babies and posting pictures and having new stories to tell!!

Yeah us early ding dongs be hiding behind the sofa reading your stories :haha:

no i cant grumble korbens birth was brill apart from end bit, so hope this one the same quick labour

Isnt Pheobe just in 3wks? oh hope she comes on soon she's our 1st :happydance:

yep i think its just a few weeks, theyre not letting her go past 38 weeks right? ahh anticipation!

I look back at her ticker she got 3wks 3 days to go.... cant wait :happydance:

I think my mammoth nipple is faulty. Yes, I have one "mammoth" sized nipple, as OH calls it, and one normal-ish sized nipple. Anyway, it must have leaked like crazy last night in my sleep. I woke up this morning and i was covered in dry flaky crusty-ness from collarbone to bellybutton! lol

can you tell OH hasnt been home the last couple days? Ive done nothing but bnb and facebook :haha:

Well thats my last load of washing for today, bloody weather ive been having to use dryer all day :growlmad:

it seems like you guys get more rain than us? sorry im not very geographical lol, i wouldnt know if that is typical or not

lol yeh we get our fair share of rain but that's why our country's so green :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->