Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

weve been hoping for rain for a few days, weve been having to hand water the new grass in our front yard twice a day lol

I've been waiting for dry weather so i can catch up on some washing, we're over-run!

we have never hung our clothes out to dry, but OH has asked about it before, it sounds like a nice idea. not many people around here really do that i guess. but somehow we have quite the build up of dirty laundry right now, and no good excuse hah

We've only got a small yard garden and a low line so the washing takes ALL day to dry but it's so much easier than having it in the house for 2 days! Haven't got a tumble dryer or anywhere to put one!

girls they have pulled a body out of the canal round her don't no who he is yet aw its a shame they pulled some one out last year a old man and now someone else weird x x x

Awww thats aweful bless, in my town we just get people jumping off the multi storey carpark :shrug:

yeh we get people jumping from the multi story which is horrid because it's opposite a junior school :(

In Cardiff they find them in the Taff

Awww hopes, good to see more of you here girly! :hugs: x

Hey Lew, yes the swelling is rotten. Hope yours doesn't get too much worse :hugs: x

Oh my, not got energy or brain power to take in anything else. What's happening here? :rofl:

Still swollen here. Had some shocked friends worrying about me, apparently I look ready to burst :rofl: x

Ahhhhh now I remeber :haha:

Loving the tattoo Puppycat!!! x

Caz, such a shame, wonder what happened? x

the weather here has been gorgeous all day, I think we tend to get nicer weather in the south near London:shrug: supposed to be 24 tomorrow thats almost 80 degrees farenheit so perfect, not too hot or too cool. :happydance:

I think I did too much walking today my legs and back are killing me now. Just ate a huge steak cooked on the grill with fried onions, sweetcorn and beans yum, now I'm stuffed and can't move :rofl:
still can't help nesting though, did more baby washing and set my pram up in the living room, think I'm losing the plot!:rofl:

coral, your not crazy, id be doing the same if i had it all here already. Were waiting until after baby shower to get the last of the baby items, and im sure we will be putting everything together as soon as it arrives here :haha:

Mmmmmmmm I want your dinner Coral :haha: I like a bit of steak :) i didn't admit it earlier, but I'm still nesting like crazy. I can't move about a lot, but i have been washing baby stuff (making kids load/unload/peg out) ironing baby stuff (sitting down) and 'disinfecting' things with dettol ... :rofl: Coral, we might have lost the plot but we have lost the plot together :rofl: x

:haha: Hopes. I was pushing our pram around the garden at 27 weeks :rofl: such fun :haha: when's your shower? x

OMG im hungry now, could eat some lamb chops with nice crispy fat nom nom

MC get an early night if you can :hugs: korben still up dancing around the lounge :dohh:

Hehe glad I'm not the only one then! :haha: just put my swing together upstairs but it is a small one that folds, so not too bad.

Tink is it just your legs and feet swelling? You have to be careful if your hands and face swell right?

mc hope u ok hun:hugs:

I think Tink personally needs to be tied down to a chair for her own good cos she never gonna rest :growlmad::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->