Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

hello all just popping in to say hi and hope ur all doing well and pregnancy's are going well.

im 37 weeks on sunday so not long now.

how is everyone?

OMG Nat cant believe your 37wks awww you and Phoebe be racing to the labour ward at this rate :haha: hope your well sweetie and everythings going smoothly x

when is phoebe due?

do u know what ur having poppy?

thanks coral im quite scared about it all now got probs with my HB levels so got to see cons on friday. also was on labour ward last mon with back contractions then thought my waters went on friday so been abit of a mad week.

how is your pregnancies going?

Phoebe due 3wks 3 days lol havnt worked date out. I dont know what im having till Saturday :wacko: what you having?

oh she is very close to me then im due the 26th june so have 3 weeks and 4 left

yes a little boy who will be called James :)

Natalies!!!!!!!! hey honey!!!!!!!! missed ya. Wow, can't believe your so nearly there. Sorry you had a tough week, hoping its all stress free and straight forward for you now. Are you all set? x

Pops, DH is trying to tie me up :rofl: I keep trying to haul myself up and he keeps pushing me back down :rofl:

Errrrrrm to be honest Coral, its not looking fantastic. I am swollen all over, mainly feet and legs but face puffy too. Packing the hospital bag for real in the morning, got a bad feeling I might be hospital bound soon ... hoping hard that my pees clear at least or its willow suite for the weekend :cry: x

Awwww, well i hope you pop back in missy when your in labour so we can wish you well lovely, there is a few of you one after the other due to give birth :happydance:

Natalies!!!!!!!! hey honey!!!!!!!! missed ya. Wow, can't believe your so nearly there. Sorry you had a tough week, hoping its all stress free and straight forward for you now. Are you all set? x

Pops, DH is trying to tie me up :rofl: I keep trying to haul myself up and he keeps pushing me back down :rofl:

Errrrrrm to be honest Coral, its not looking fantastic. I am swollen all over, mainly feet and legs but face puffy too. Packing the hospital bag for real in the morning, got a bad feeling I might be hospital bound soon ... hoping hard that my pees clear at least or its willow suite for the weekend :cry: x

Your gonna end up having Lilyanne early, that swelling dont sound good Tink :hugs:

Wow natalies so probably looking sooner than 3 weeks! Good luck again. I'm having a girl. I am booked in for a csection for July 12th so just under 6 weeks for me.

Tink, oh no you need to see the midwife ASAP and get your urine checked Hun. :jo:

I am honeys, don't panic, going tomorrow. BP is up, but its not dangerous yet. Just hoping its the heat and I get a bit more time at home. Had enough but were not quite ready yet :haha: x

No still a bit soon isn't it, you don't want to go this early but best to get checked aye.

oh no tinkerbell hope ur ok hun and baby stays cooking for a while longer

good luck for section on 12th july coral not long left at all

we are all set nearly.cot went up today, ordering last few bits 2morrow and then just wait. ive got consulant on friday about my HB so will see what they say. dont fancy having to inject myself so hope they come up with a better solution

Exactly, best for her to cook another couple of weeks really but we shall see I guess. DH will have to get the rest of the nesting done :rofl: I'll leave him some fairy and dettol :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->