Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Do you have symptoms with the low HB? I take it your on tablets already? My 'cure' is a ton of red meat, watercress and spinach, washed down with masses of orange juice. Have you seen spatone? or feroglobin? I brought mine up from 8 to 10.5 in a week on feroglobin and the beef n greens diet x

Awwww thanks Pops, I admit I always leave things a bit too long. I'm a crap patient, but I knew I had the appointment tomorrow and decided to wait unless anything got worse which is hasn't really, it just went down a little over night then came back today. x

Well if you do get admitted early dont forget your broadband dongle or phone x

Do you have symptoms with the low HB? I take it your on tablets already? My 'cure' is a ton of red meat, watercress and spinach, washed down with masses of orange juice. Have you seen spatone? or feroglobin? I brought mine up from 8 to 10.5 in a week on feroglobin and the beef n greens diet x

yep i can hardly manage to get up 5 steps at home b4 needing to collapse. feel so tired and drained, heart palpations to.

it was 11.9 at 12 weeks, 10.4 at 28 weeks so put on 2 iron tabs, 9.5 at 32 weeks and at 35+5 was 8.9. ive been on 4 iron tabs since 32 weeks and im on ferrous sulphate.

i feel alwful all the time cant do much with the kids house is suffering because im to shattered to do anything.

sorry meant 3 iron tablets hospital wanted me on 4 but my gp wouldnt allow 4 so ive been on 3 for 4 weeks now and still dropping

Everything i eat this week is giving me flipping heartburn :cry: rennies do nothing

heartburn is crap isnt it i find milk sets me off and makes me feel really sick and i heard milk is meant to help it lol

u tried gaviscon?

pk2of8, I sure am sorry you have to deal with crap from your ex. Sounds like a crappy think to have to worry about.

It looks like alot of activity has been going on in this thread.

Well, my 4th IUI failed and I fell into a depression. I am so scared it won't happen for me. I only have 2 more IUI's to go and then they want to discuss other options but that means nothing to me because I can't afford IVF and my ins. doesn't cover it. I can't believe I have come this far to be dissappointed like this. I feel like my reputation and life is on the line. My friends are all watching and listening to what is happening to me and only 1 of them has said positive stuff to me or asked me about it. So, I feel like I have to hide what is going on. Totally lame. Anyways, I am going to try to rest after a stressful day at work. Please send your prayers. I really need God's help on the double. Take care and baby dust to you all.

Poppy666 I can't believe how far along you are! THat is so awesome! Congrats and I wish you all the best.

Hopes314, I sure can't wait until I have an outty! LOL! I am sure you look adorable!

loveybear, many prayers and :hug: coming your way sweetie!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: what testing have you and your dh had done?

loveybear :hugs: we are all here if you need anything.. even just somewhere to rant about it all. I hope you get your outty soon :haha: but whats meant to be will work its way out, dont give up on something you want so badly no matter what those crazy doctors say.. :hugs:

Lovelybear, right I'm stepping up the prayer here, your in my little prayer notebook. I can imagine how awful things must be right now for you, but you gotta find a little strength left to fight on. Were here for you honey, and know how important this is for you. Come back to rant if you need, and sending you massive hugs :hug: :hugs: :hugs: x

Hey China, sending you bit hugs also :hugs: again feel free to rant if your not up to being positive, here for you honey x

Hey PK :wave: x

Morning the rest of ya! zzzzzzzz I'm still sleeeeeeeeeeeepppppppyyyyyyyy as usual :haha: x

Oh and Pops, I suffer from heartburn all the blooming time. I get Gaviscon on prescription, a giant bottle. I don't measure anymore I just swig from the bottle :rofl: its the only thing that soothes it really. Milk is good though, and stear clear of orange juice when its bad x

Natalies, try spa tone or feroglobin. Honestly, the iron tabs didn't do much for me either. I totally understand how you feel, its such an exhausting week feeling :hugs: Make sure your taking your iron at meal times and having vit c with it for absorption too it does help. Yes I have quite regular bloods taken being high risk, I'm on pre-enclampsia watch already so I see midwife every week, and I check my B.P everyday which unfortunately IS creping up still :cry: I'm just hoping its the heat and I can stay at home. Which hospital are you delivering at? x

IM A FRECKING ONION:happydance::fool:

https://img200.imageshack.us/img200/442/oniono.jpg

morning all:wave:
congrats on the onion baby hopes:happydance:
i was lurking last night as i was tired and stressed...wonder who else was lurking??? hmmmm got a good idea:thumbup:
tink....hope all goes ok at docs today!!:hugs:
poppy...2 sleepsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:yipee:

i thought phoebe was being induced early around 18th June, did i dream that?:shrug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->