Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

morning ladies :hi:

lovelybear, big :hug: it sounds like you are very stressed out. I will pray for you and I know its so hard but try to stay positive. I believe it will happen for you:hugs: What testing did you and your DH have before they decided to try IUI?

Tink, you must of been on my mind and I dreamt you had your baby last night! How is the swelling today? any better?

Babyhopes congrats on the onion!:haha::happydance:

morning MC you are right I think Phoebe should be getting induced in a couple of weeks?

pk2of8, I sure am sorry you have to deal with crap from your ex. Sounds like a crappy think to have to worry about.

It looks like alot of activity has been going on in this thread.

Well, my 4th IUI failed and I fell into a depression. I am so scared it won't happen for me. I only have 2 more IUI's to go and then they want to discuss other options but that means nothing to me because I can't afford IVF and my ins. doesn't cover it. I can't believe I have come this far to be dissappointed like this. I feel like my reputation and life is on the line. My friends are all watching and listening to what is happening to me and only 1 of them has said positive stuff to me or asked me about it. So, I feel like I have to hide what is going on. Totally lame. Anyways, I am going to try to rest after a stressful day at work. Please send your prayers. I really need God's help on the double. Take care and baby dust to you all.

Poppy666 I can't believe how far along you are! THat is so awesome! Congrats and I wish you all the best.

Hopes314, I sure can't wait until I have an outty! LOL! I am sure you look adorable!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

morning MC you are right I think Phoebe should be getting induced in a couple of weeks?

i thought she said june 18th...might be wrong, could spend all day reading back but i dont have time lol..still trying to get decorating done,had a day off of it yesterday so got some catching up to do, how are you today coral?? im tired, bump had me awake at 5am for about an hour...so sore when he moves now..is that normal:shrug: i dont remember chloe/connor hurting me like this at 29(ish) weeks..maybe its him trying to turn..who knows, but my bump tops of legs and back ache today...:cry:

oh big :hugs: mc. I think it is normal, I get sore sometimes and sometimes jump and say "owww" :haha: I don't remember with my other 2 either but they prob did the same. I used to get woken quite a lot around 27/28 weeks but not so much now. I do have sore legs and back though. I also wake up with really stiff and sore hands (carpal tunnel) can't wait for that to be gone!
Enjoy your painting but take plenty of breaks missy! :jo:

yes miss!:thumbup: i do half hour of painting and then sit for half hour...only do a couple of hours too, just dont wanna risk anything, OH said he will finish it all when he gets in today ...but i heard that the other day:growlmad: not actually much to do now anyway,well with painting walls...maybe ill get it done by 2pm(OH finishing work)
xx:hugs:

yes do a little and let OH finish it off. I know its hard to stop though once you get going sometimes! x

Morning ladies

MC - take it easy hun, I used to have really sore ribs with Laura, she was too long for my tum I think!

Tink - How's the swelling today?

CG - :wave:

Hayfever playing up terrible today and had a huge row with DH last night so not feeling it today :( xx

Morning :flower:

2 more sleeps :happydance:

Loeveybear1 i cant even imagine what you and some of the other Ding Dongs are going through, but will pray one day your blessed lovely and dont give up :hugs:

Tink what time you at midewifes? Im buying some gaviscon today every night imgetting it no matter what i eat, hate heartburn.

MC enjoy your painting, dunno what im doing today weather crap again :growlmad:

Babyhopes congratz on the onion sweetie :happydance:

Puppycat i dont suffer with hayfever but my brother gets it really bad have you got something from chemist for it? :hugs: hope you and DH sort things out x

Went to bed last night changed korbens nappy and found a monster munch crisp stuck in nappy :haha: whats he like lol. Nothing much to do today OH home later for weekend so thats good means i can relax a bit more instead of running after korben 'love weekends for that' lol

I've got some rubbish tabs but will get some from Dr tomorrow hopefully

:hi: girls hope your all well afm bloated today i am going to do opk in a bit well the body they drag out of the canal is a old man that's been missing since April x x x

awww thats a shame caz..:cry:
as for the painting, did half hours worth:thumbup: but too hot here, so chilling on sofa now...just cant do it in this heat....may potter in the garden later when connor goes off to sleep:happydance:
:rofl: @ monster munch in his nappy....i found the memory card for my digital photo frame in connors a few weeks back:rofl:

:haha: amazing what they stick down there pmsl.... its crap weather here we not got the sun :cry:

its too hot here, for once i wish it was cooler! wanna get that fecking hall/stairs ready for papering!! 3 walls needed about 5 coats of paint to cover a horrid brown colour, and 1 wall is getting papered in white silver and purple flowery paper:thumbup: still have to touch up doors with white gloss too, i soooooo cba in this weather...FECK IT!

Your paper sounds lovely colour MC, im doing jack shit to this house, kitchen full of damp now i got wood lice all over :cry: everytime it rains i could take a shower in my kitchen, landlord wont do anything ' tosser' its so unhealthy.

awww poppy not good:hugs:...my house was built around the war time so its quite old, needs new doors skirting etc,new plaster wouldnt go a miss on the walls too, but i like my house, finally getting round to re-vamping it...my room next!!!:happydance:
will take a pic once walls done of hall/stairs..paper is lovely!!!

Yep deffo take some pics :happydance:

Right ive run out of tea n milk etc so popping to Asda get some food and gaviscon.

you got heart burn?? not suffered (so far) with that, now n again if i eat late on but nothing too bad, poor you:hugs:
have fun shopping! :happydance:

No heartburn yet generally of an evening and i didnt get any till near the end with korben so it can just piss off :haha:

Just got back n its nice warm n sunny out now :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->