Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning mc :hi:

:rofl: at the girls being scared of jeff, he's so cute! My iguanas were almost 3 foot when we moved over here :awww: had to wear gloves when we handled them though their claws were sharp!

Sorry to hear about your sister mc hope the dinner at mums goes ok.

Woke up this morning to a very sore back! 5 more weeks! Oh and 2 days:haha:

hey guys
poppy how did ur scan go?

tinkerbell hows ur bp? i hope its settled down and the swelling to. im having baby at broomfield in chelmsford its a new maternity hospital only been open 7 months the labour rooms are massive!

babyhopes aww sweet baby heartbeat thanks for sharing!

Natalies, hi, how are you feeling? I'm having my baby at Basildon. I hope I have a good experience. I have been to Broomfield hospital when my son burnt his face, they have an excellent burns unit there.

hey coral im ok thanks hun saw the cons on friday had more bloods and had to go to DAU for CTG as hes heartrate was high again i have to go back 2morrow to get the results of the bloods and then find out if i need to have iron injections :( im 37 weeks today and baby is now fully engaged.

i have heard very good things about basildon maternity so fingers crossed it goes well.

yeh my daughter was on the surgical ward at broomfield last year and they where fab. the new maternity bit moved from st johns my last 2 babies where born at st johns so this one will be all new

MC sorry to hear about your sister and OH splitting, how are they??? Awww give your OH a hug from me, bless him lol

Nat scan went well thanks, gonna book another at 28wks in 4D.

Coral im counting down my holiday your counting down to labour lol pee'd off im gonna miss a few births :cry:

afm woke up this morning feeling unreal and thinking it was all a dream yesterday :haha: trying to chill till my 20wk scan now then i can start believing :happydance:

natalies, good luck for tomorrow and hopefully you wont need the injections. Not long now are you getting excited? My first 2 were born in the states so it's my first time having a baby in England.

Poppy good morning, no it wasn't a dream :rofl: so exciting. but you need to buy a girl outfit now!!! keep the rags on if it makes you feel any better:haha: when is your holiday again? I'm sure they will have the internet at the hotel and its usually reasonably priced for an hour or so. Try to log on and say hi!:haha:

oh and yes I think boy with that heartrate also babyhopes.

Poppy did they give you the heartrate at the scan? and lucky you booking another 4D I wanted to but with our trip the America we couldn't afford it :cry:

We had one for korben so couldnt not do for this one. 175 hb yesterday pretty high that tho dont you think? we go on the 9th July but will see if hotel has internet or will find a pub/bar that does cos i'll have to report in and check on you lot lol

well Tink and Phoebe should of had their babies by then, you will just miss mine :cry: oh and maybe Lews? You will find somewhere most places have it now. 175 is fast but not too fast. I think my :baby: HB was about 165 or so at that stage but now has slowed down to about 140 ish

Coral think im obssessed with potty shots thats all i googled last night to compare mine :dohh:

well Tink and Phoebe should of had their babies by then, you will just miss mine :cry: oh and maybe Lews? You will find somewhere most places have it now. 175 is fast but not too fast. I think my :baby: HB was about 165 or so at that stage but now has slowed down to about 140 ish

If hotel got internet i'll log on on your due date and check every 2 days till you had your :baby: dont wanna miss anyone's x

well youwont miss mine as I'm having a csection on the 12th so will be that day, I know Lew is due the 24th.

I was the same poppy but i didnt get a potty shot printed just from memory :haha:

lol my OH had to go back into the building and ask them for one cos we didnt get the potty shot piccy either :haha: everytime i look at it i get tears in my eyes :cry: just cant believe ive been blessed with a little girl after 20yrs of being a mother to boys :cloud9:

Only got Savannah Rose or Serenity :shrug: i had more boys names ready to choose between....

You got any?

:hi: girl the hope your all well afm doing a Sunday dinner chicken yumm yummm starving the boy who got ran over is 3 hes ok they have done a head scan on him hes fine just has swollen legs they was coming back from the shop and they let him walk and he just ran out in the road but in my eyes you don't let a 3 year old run near a main road he should of been on rains are something x x x

Oh I love savannah Rose that was on my list but my last name is Cerrato pronounced serrato so thought too many SSS sounds? I am probably set with Keira Rose Cerrato. I also like Sienna, Lyla, Demi, Amelia, Gianna to name a few x

Hi caz, dinner sounds yUmmy, glad the little boy is going to be ok. Yeah parents shouldn't have let him wander.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->