Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

morning girls :hi: weather her is lovely today going the gym at 10 come home have a shower go the hairdressers wooppp then come home have tea and then take my son fishing to pass the 2ww symptoms bloated feel a bit sick tender boobs peeing a lot wwwwooopppp x x x

Morning ladies,

Wasn't on much yesterday had a busy day shopping. Picked up my free boots changing bag and other bits I needed. Ordered my furniture finally and should be here tomorrow so will be busy with that:happydance:

Tink good luck at the hospital, hope you get your date, I think you should, I wonder if they can get you your scan today while your there?

MC :hug: sorry to hear about friends dad:cry:

Not sure what else I missed? Hope everyone is doing well and we get some more :bfp: here asap to join Jenny!:happydance:

I don't know Coral, I could try I guess :haha: x

MC, I have been there honey, sometimes it doesn't just rain, it pours :cry: Its so hard to take, and so hard to understand, but in time things will heal and you will look back and see that "these things too, will pass" I'm sure you'll be blessed with many brighter things ahead :hugs: Just keep dancing in the rain honey :rain: your friends lucky to have you x

Morning Coralista :hugs: Right off for now honey pots, see you when I get back x

Mornings DD's!!!! xxxxx :hi::hi::howdy::howdy:

Right where do i start

CONGRATULATIONS JENNY WOOHOO!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:=D>=D>=D>=D>\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/:holly::holly::holly::holly::wohoo::wohoo::friends::friends::headspin::headspin::yipee::yipee::yipee::awww::awww::awww::yellow::yellow::crib::crib::bfp::bfp::bfp:
That is brilliant news my lovely. FXD it starts another wave of :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: on this thread. Have a H & H pregnancy sweety xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tinkerbell xxxx
Good luck at app today, i hope u get everything sorted and a date set. A huge massive thankyou for ur number lovely, shall send a msg shortly. And yes i do have a birthing ball, as like u walking is out of the window :haha::haha: can barely manage the stairs:dohh: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the Getting thangs going tips girls, i have pineapples galore here, tried the nookie sunday nite and have had the scariest 2 nites since hehehehe!!! So thats going on hold til sat now............. Have u ever heard the like eh, too scared to bonk:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Built cot y-day, shes a beauty woohoo:happydance::happydance: all i need now is the other bedroom furniture to turn up, wouldnt mind but bloody ordered it in march. hence apprenhension to :sex: i dont want :baby: to be living out of bags n boxes. But on the upside it is all coming friday. lets hope baby stays insitu for a little while hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:wacko::wacko:

Big hugs to China, lets hope this cycle is ur last for a good while:hugs::hugs:xxxxx

Big hugs to mi Dum dum Cabs, so sorry that ur having such a rough time of things sweety. Wish i could give a real hug:hugs::hugs:xxxxx

And now we are hitting brain freeze time lol. Cant recall anyone elses news now :wacko::dohh: Sorry darlings, but i love u all very dearly and hope all is well with u and urs, big hugs flying out to all and like i said in Jenny's post, i really hope there are some more bfps to celebrate in the very neat future. Oh and hand on heart i will update Tink to keep u all in the know, on how things progresses with bumpkins. Back up hosp tom for another ECG and DMW ( my last woohoo!) :happydance: Hugs n snugs My lovelies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning ladies.

Congrats Jenny! Fingers Crossed for you!!

:yellow::bfp::bfp::bfp::yellow:

Well my first midwife appointment on Friday was a total flop :cry:

All she did was give me my pack and say I need to come back in 3 weeks to give my blood samples etc and my first scan would be in about 4 weeks time :cry:

She asked me if I wanted the Downs Syndromes screening too but didnt give me any information on it so I just said. I have since found out that DS is more prone to older women being pregnant so I am going to call her and cancel it today.

What do you guys think? I am 29, do you think I need the screening?

xxx

Hi Laura, i wouldnt go far as saying DS is more prone to happening to just older woman. The NF screening is used to detect other kinds of anomalys too. Age is certainly a factor, along with other things. I think its down to personal choice hun. And whether if u could or would act if there was any kind of issue that came up. I had it done, but not just b/c i am 39. My results came back low risk And if there was any kind of issue or problem i wouldnt have acted upon it, i would kept :baby:regardless as this pregnancy and baby is a blessing and miriacle for me, having being diagnosed with PCOS for many years now. So it is entirely up to u hun. And another thing is to be aware of, the screening is not a 100% guarenteed result. There have been some women on this site, that have had high results, but go on to have very happy and healthy :baby:'s hope this is some use to u xx

Thank you Phoebe, very helpful advice indeed.:flower:

The Midwife said something about doing blood tests too to detect abnormalities so I think I will just cancel the DS screen and let what will be will be. I MC'd on my first pregnancy back in March so this :baby: is most certainly a blessing to us too.

xx

Thank you Phoebe, very helpful advice indeed.:flower:

The Midwife said something about doing blood tests too to detect abnormalities so I think I will just cancel the DS screen and let what will be will be. I MC'd on my first pregnancy back in March so this :baby: is most certainly a blessing to us too.

xx

No worries hun, glad it was helpful. And i know what u mean about being blessed. I lost my first :baby: christmas b4 last. Hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy this time round. Hugs xxx :flower:

morning girls :hi: weather her is lovely today going the gym at 10 come home have a shower go the hairdressers wooppp then come home have tea and then take my son fishing to pass the 2ww symptoms bloated feel a bit sick tender boobs peeing a lot wwwwooopppp x x x

Good luck Caz xxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

thanks gals

Well SIL had baby last night at 20:59 little girl names Rebecca Elise (my Nana's name) weighing 5lb 4oz 4weeks early! Can't believe she was bigger than Mckenzie even though she was told she is small and a month early. They are still in hospital prob see them end of week. Happy for her but wrong timing I guess!!!

Morning :flower:

MC so sorry to hear about your friends dad and hope your ok too :hugs::kiss:

Phoebe 6 days to goooooooooooooooooooooo :yipee::yipee::friends: cant wait :happydance:

Tink good luck at the appointment sweetie and hope this is it for you and you get your date finally :kiss:

Hi PK hope your well lovely :hugs:

Caz good luck and loads of baby dust :dust::dust::dust:

Coral want a piccy of your new furniture once built x

SB glad she had the baby last night, i know its a shitty time but tomorrow would of been a worse one sweetie :hugs::hugs:

afm going to do loads of washing today seen as the weather is nice for once. Question when did you feel baby move all the time? I started feeling korben from 18wks, but THINK ive felt this one twice but im not feeling anything :cry: i listen in with doppler and hear hb mainly in back ground but have no problem hearing placenta whooshing noises :shrug:

ive felt this one since 16 weeks, at first it was once a day then maybe not at all the next day...not sure when i started feeling it all the time:shrug: your bound to be a little paranoid poppy :hugs: but im sure that little lady your cooking is fine and dandy! :hugs::kiss:

@phoebe...6 days!!!!!!!! :wohoo: xxx

@sb...congrats to sister in law..:hugs: for you xxxx

just a thought, maybe your placenta is at the front...my friend never felt her baby at all until well after 20 weeks b/c her placenta took all the kicks..:shrug:

Didnt think of that MC :dohh: yeah think im being paranoid with this one ugh sorry :hugs:

:wave::hi: ladies,

So very happy for you Jenny, I hope those BFP keep on coming!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Caz

MC,:hugs: to you & your friend. I will be praying for you both:hugs:

Phoebe, you have what 6 more days to go!!! I'm so excited!!!
Thank you for the kind words, it meant a lot to me:hugs:

Tink, I hope you get a date soon, I want to meet miss lilyanne:hugs:

SleepingB, praying for you hun:hugs:

Coral,Poppy,Puppy,Reagal,PK,Hopes:hugs: hope you ladies are doing well

asfm, I'm about to leave for my busines trip. I will try and check in on my phone if it will cooperate:dohh: Gonna try the soy again this cycle starting today FX'd. You ladies have a wonderful day:flower:

China

Hey pheebs 6 days wow not long, good luck and keep U's informed!

Laura the midwife appointments are pretty boring really. It's normal not to get a scan til 12 weeks too so don't worry. I had the downs test. All that happens is during your 12 week scan they measure the nuchal fold behind the baby's neck and then take some blood after your scan. They combine these results to give you a higher low risk. If high risk they offer you an amnio if low risk nothing happens. 4 weeks will fly and you'll be having your scan:happydance:

Poppy I'm not sure either when I felt the baby everyday. Like mc said though maybe placenta is in the way. It should say on your 12 week scan notes where it is I think. Oh and yes will take pics when furniture :thumbup:

So warm today isn't it. We took the dog over the country park and fed some horses some carrots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->