Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

CG safe journey and good luck with the Soy sweetie :dust::dust::dust:

Coral dont think ive any scan notes in my white book without digging it out, just consultant notes... well ive listened in 30 mins ago and she still moving around like a mad head n hb fine i just cant feel her yet.

Oh I'm sure she's fine. Prob won't feel reg. Movement until maybe 20 weeks or so. X

Nothing new to report really, just a quick check in. Been back for ages but didn't feel too good and went for a lie down. Ended up sleeping all afternoon :haha: No date, she wants to see what they have to say tomorrow :rofl: stooooooooooopid woman!!!!!!!! However I now measure 40 weeks, AND she has committed herself to doing a sweep at 38 weeks at the very least :growlmad: She really doesn't seem to care. Wrote IOL asked for because of backache in my notes........WTF :growlmad: Like all I have to worry about is a backache......FXing like crazy the doc tomorrow is much more sensible, it was them in the first place that said I should be induced at 38 weeks anyway....

Anyhow, half asleep and need to wake up, catch up laters :hugs: x

Got everything crossed for you tomorrow Tink :hugs: 40wks Eck!!!

Jeepers Tink, lets hope the dr gives u more positive and upbeat news. When i saw MW last wk she said i was measuring 45 wks hehehe! Just shows what a johnny fat pants i am au naturel..........me hopes!!! :haha: :hugs::hugs: xxx i have just had me afternoon siesta too. These last 2 nites have been hideous, with all the BH's and head butting. Must've have done a marathon walking thru them xxx

Afternoon ladies, hada busy day again today so only just managed to pop on.

Picked up LAura's photos from the shoot a few weeks back, they're lush but my DH is still annoyed at how much I spent so won't even look at them - silly boy.

I did POAS this morning :blush: but naturally it was a BFN, I am so weak :haha:

China have a safe journey and hope all goes well. Good luck with the soy too xxx:hugs::hugs:

Just reading a thread about OH wanting to introduce using the belt as disipline OMG WTF if my OH even thought of that id wrap the fecking belt around his neck and throw him out :growlmad:

Cant even believe ANY religion can think its right to use objects as punishment against a defenseless child.... never worked with me just turned me into a fecked up teenager.. pfft

Afternoon ladies, hada busy day again today so only just managed to pop on.

Picked up LAura's photos from the shoot a few weeks back, they're lush but my DH is still annoyed at how much I spent so won't even look at them - silly boy.

I did POAS this morning :blush: but naturally it was a BFN, I am so weak :haha:

Aww PC, it is a bit early at 8dpo but i will be keeping everything crossed for the rest of this cycle xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just reading a thread about OH wanting to introduce using the belt as disipline OMG WTF if my OH even thought of that id wrap the fecking belt around his neck and throw him out :growlmad:

Cant even believe ANY religion can think its right to use objects as punishment against a defenseless child.... never worked with me just turned me into a fecked up teenager.. pfft

WTF!!!! i totally agree with u Popsy, all it did was f**k me up too. And to this i could never ever imagine doing something so bloody wicked and evil to a child either!!!! I'd do a Mrs Bobbit on my OH if he even ever entertained the thought..............pfffft

oh no Tink, not what you were hoping. Lets hope tomorrow they have more sense. Good luck hunnie :hug:

MC :hugs: i guess all i can say is that i hope things start looking up for all those people around you and that you get through it as well. But be thankful for your own good health and baby's :hugs: Love the new pic by the way, bump looks much bigger suddenly doesn't it!?

Tink-hopefully SOMEONE will help you get this baby out before it is 32 lbs, geez! ok, i'm exaggerating, but still.. :haha: Hopefully tomorrow you'll get a date, it seems you are in no state to remain pregnant past 38 weeks, do they not see that? grr!

Pheebyweeby- 6 days! can you BELIEVE that this time next week you will have a whole extra person!? Amazing! Are you getting anxious or nervous or what!? Are you going to get an epidural or have you not made a decision? details!! :haha:

Poppy- I was the same as you, worrying because I thought I should have felt baby sooner. I think I started to feel movement sometime around where you are now.. but it was only if I was laying down and thinking about it and even then only sometimes. I used the doppler a lot until like 20 weeks, very reassuring! I'm sure you'll feel her soon :hugs: Remember this isn't a big tough guy in there, you've got a little GIRL this time!! :)

LOL Hopes she giving me worries before she's even here :haha: im sure like you said i'll feel her soon :hugs:

Phoebe yes i could of ranted on that thread... the child was 2yrs in question... 2yrs :growlmad:

Keep forgetting to update you guys on my birth class and glucose test and all that :dohh:

Passed the 3 hour 100g glucose test with flying colors. Actually, midwife said my numbers 2 hours after the drink were back down to "fasting" level (<100) and that I went in that morning with very low blood sugar (<60) and shes surprised I didnt feel faint. ?? I really don't know very much about diabetes and sugars, she was just throwing out numbers which I was quickly writing down as she went lol. Anyway she said they'll discuss it further at my next midwife appointment monday. So all is good :)

Birth class was long, it was like 11 hours total between friday night and all day saturday. I was worried it would drag but it actually went kinda fast because the lady was silly and it was all very fun. OH even said that it went fast and that he had a nice time!? I am shocked. lol anyway..it was a class offered through the hospital and it was a general birth class, it didnt focus on any specific childbirth "method" or anything. She spent a lot of time on stages of labor, etc. and we practiced lots of crazy laboring positions and pushing positions and practiced breathing through each and being directed by OH. I would really like to do this without the epidural or any interventions really, but I know things can happen out of my control. I think if I can get through the first shock of "oh my gosh I'm in labor" without freaking out and thinking I'm going to die, I will probably be fine without the meds. (then again ive never had a baby :dohh: so we'll see) We got to try out different birthing balls and things and i DEFINITELY will be purchasing one. Maybe today lol. It felt sooo good on my tail bone to sit on one, and i actually liked the birthing position on knees leaning over the ball. weirdd. anyway the class was exciting and i feel much more prepared!

oh, and baby shower is this saturday the 18th :)

whew that was long. thought i was going to give a brief overview :dohh: typical.

Ahhhh don't you worry Hopes, labour isn't all bad! When I had my first contraction it shocked me BUT the next one didn't come for half an hour so when people say 'I laboured for 12 hours' the first 3 or 4 they may have only had like 8 contractions! lol x

Hopes great news you passing the glucose test one less thing to worry about :happydance:

Honest labour is painful but you will go into the zone 'what they call it here' lol my first was induced and back to back labour and managed on gas and air... even tho at the time i was shouting for epidural :haha: but its true what they say you'll forget all the pain once bubba is here and have another one pmsl so cant be that bad or we wouldnt have more kids.

Yup Laura was back to back and my waters had gone in the morning before my labour started so much more intense and I managed on gas and air and birthing pool.

I'm quite glad I started with the worst possible options in labour, anything else will be easy now!!! :rofl:

I tried the birthing ball whilst in labour at home with Korben... tried for 10 minutes then tossed it aside :haha:

Oh I loved my birthing ball - I was rocking on it until I couldn't get down there because my bump was hitting my thighs lol.

The birthing pool was immense too, the temperature really helped with the ache x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->