Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi girls!

Tink i hope u get a date tomorrow, FX x

Pheebs omg only 6 days, how exciting!

Coral can't wait to see the furniture :)

MC im really sorry to hear about your friends dad, i hope things get better soon :-(

Poppy im sure your little princess is just fine in there!

PK, CG, Laura and eveyone else who has congratulated me thank you so much x x x

My mind is totally blank now, sorry if i have forgot anyone. . . u all know i love ya :p

Well today i feel like i have walked about in a complete daze lol
Question. . . how long did it take for all your hpt's to get darker? Today mines just look the same. I am absolutely convinced something is/is going to go wrong! Get bloods drawn tomorrow (4.10pm) at the docs (14dpo) but probably won't get result til Thursday which is also when af is due. I feel like i have had a bit of a sore stomach all day but dunno if it is all in my head! Did you guys get af like cramps around bfp time? Sorry for going on and on but im so worried x

My ICs took ages and i only used superdrug one twice 'same shade of colour' give it till weekend sweetie then get a clearblue digi :winkwink: af cramps totally normal and you'll get them a lot over next 6wks so try not worry :hugs:

Im crying at this baby program its sooooooooo sad :cry:

Thanks Poppy! I want to relax about it all but it's impossible.

I can't watch the baby program because in scotland our channel 3 is called stv and we have different listings :-( x

Its on ITV London if you got Sky... your always gonna worry Jenny now :hugs: lol im telling you not to worry and i worry at 18wks x

Actually dont watch it im heart broken now watching something on there, switched it over :cry:

He died in his mums arms i switched it over crying my eyes out watching that

Yeah i have sky but think i better not watch it otherwise i will be paranoid to the extreme :-(
It's weird because when ur ttc u think as soon as u get pregnant ur stressing will be over, now i feel like my stress has just began!
Anyway i am off to bed as i am working early tomorrow but then i will be off for 3 weeks. . . yay! Night night DD's x

Awww but the family were so lovely, they had a sponsored walk to raise money for the neonatal unit after.

I'm breaking out in spots in random ass places, got a huge one on my back - ouch!

Whoa! I need to read back like a hundred pages :haha: How are we all this morning?

Wasn't in a BnB mood yetserday, sorry. Pretty grouchy and shattered after my app. Will read back in a bit with my cuppa :) x

Morning Tink. How are you feeling today?
Tested bfn this morning with fmu, still early i keep telling myself x

Not to bad Puppycat, trying to embrace the possibility that I am here for another 4 weeks and will give birth to a 12lber out my foof without pain relief and possibly in the back of DH's car (I have very short intense labours) ... :rofl: I'm tempted to drink a blooming pint of lucozade before my diabetic appointment :haha: (only joking) x

Now that BFN :hugs: remeber Jenny was 12 DPO and how feint was that?! :hugs: x

Still haven't read back, I just got my tea and toast, and am in position :haha: x

:wave:
just wanted to share my opinion on epidurals...had my first with an epidural...it was like a dream! so beautiful calm and like i said almost like a dream, i asked the MW if i had really just given birth,wanted to do it all over again,there and then...totally serene and wonderful!!:cloud9:...then you have connors birth....hours of labour....then 3 hours to get his stuck head out after an episiotomy...then the stitching up.....in my opinion, the only differences was..my first birth was pain free and easier as i didnt have to feel labour for hours before the pushing part, you can sleep and rest for the pushing with an epidural, where as with connor(no epidural) i was fucked(in a word) no strength no energy and loosing the plot!...so epidural it is for me (FXd) why on earth suffer that pain if you dont need to??:shrug: as for the needle in the back, it takes minuites to set up an epidural for hours of relief!...makes sense to me!!...but thats just my opinion..:haha:
morning all, hope your all well!!!!!! xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"