Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Thats two ding dong babies within a few days of each other :yipee::yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo: glad to hear Lilyanne ok too x

Excellent news!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG its all happening so fast now!! you and Phoebe in 2 days of eachother!!

I know, its madness, I still can't quite believe it. I could have jumped out of my wheel chair n snogged the diabetic consultant :haha: At that point all I was hoping for was for him to tell me she would be ok after being told about the swelling, and to be told that she is fine and I get to meet her next week was just amazing. Ohhhhhh If I could only move I'd be dancing round the room :rofl: x

Bet OH is excited now meeting Lilyanne earlier.... Coral your next or is it Ladyb?

Oh Tink that's fantastic news - naughty sonographer telling you she had fluid in her skull though :growlmad:

6 days - WOW that'll fly by!! xxxxxx

I know, naughty woman put fear of God into me I can tell you! I was racking my brains thinking of things that cause fluid on the brain, and none of them were good. Yes DH is excited :happydance: kids all excited too x

yes great news she is healthy also. My firend was told her baby had fluid on the brain and was in a panic but she was fine and healthy too.

Poppy me next unless a ding dong (lew or Ladyb) go into early labour.

Its harder to keep track on the other Ding Dongs when they not on much.. so be you and a gap then MC i think.

Next week is gonna be a good week :happydance:

I just went to see how many IC's I have left (only 3 :( ) and found a HUGE chuffing spider in my OPK bag - I went in there this morning :argh:

It's massive, seriously, I ain't touching it!!!!!!

Cant you leave the bag open and outside :haha: FX huge spider clears off so you can get another IC to pee on. Will you test again tomorrow morning? x

I will test in the morning yes, I might order some FRER's online ready for the weekend. If I get a hint of a line on IC I'll want to POAS that's a bit friendlier with it's lines :haha:

Sorry Pops, just noticed what you asked earlier. If the midwife led unit is just that, then I don't think you will be accepted onto it. However, if they have a birthing pool at your hospital delivery suite then you will prob be able to get into it for pain relief and they may let you deliver in it. The only trouble with delivering in the water will be estimating blood loss so I don't know how keen they will be. I can't see why you couldn't use it during labour though, you have no indications for constant monitoring unless something else complicates your labour. Have a word with your midwife when you next go, every place differs with their ways of doing things x

Thanks Tink will ask on Monday or consultant week after x

Wow Tink how exciting!!! Can't wait til Tuesday :)

SB thinking of you today *hugs*

Puppycat here's hoping that spider was just running over your tests for luck!

Poppy, Coral, Laura and everyone 'Hi' x

Well my ic line was a shade darker today anyways i bought a digi for tomorrow (15dpo) i just hope it says 2-3weeks and not just 1-2 weeks or i'll be worried cause going by O i will be 4 weeks tomorrow so it should say 2-3 right? I got bloods taken today too so will get the results Friday afternoon or Monday, FX x

Jenny I really wouldn't worry if it says 1-2 weeks, mine did well into my 4th week. FX you get your blood results Friday to put your mind at rest :hugs: x

Got tummy cramps on one side tonight - here's hoping it's a good sign.

Haven't managed to order tests so probably wander into town tomorrow and get SD ones - I like them too Tink.

Jenny go and POAS already!! :haha:

hey gals

well I am hm after a long day went in for op at 10:50
had to wait by my self as day clinc and no come can come in in recovery woke up at 12 took ages to wake up and was really out of it hb went up to 154 but soon recovered in a bit of pain got out of hospital at 14:45. now hm oh cooking tea and mckenzie clingy :)

Wow can't belive that tink next week bet u can't wait

hope everyone else is ok

Glad to see you home and safe SB, hope your ok sweetie and take it easy. You need anyone to talk to we're all here :hugs::hugs::hugs:

SB :hugs: glad everything is ok. hopefully youll soon be feeling good and ready to move on and make that new addition to your family :)

Tink wow 6 days!! i saw on facebook first and then rushed on here to read the details lol. This is all happening so fast now.. two of you next week will be delivering!!!! Its going fast for now, but I think once it gets down to me.. it will be dragging again. I doubt I'll get any sort of early induction (and i certainly would rather not anyway lol yikes) and I have a feeling I'll be waiting it out until my due date or maybe even later. I do hope that it is an August baby though, not September. I think it seems much more exciting for some reason lol, or maybe its just that I've been picturing an August baby all along. If baby tries to stay in there extra long, I think they won't induce me until 42 weeks unless theres an indication that it should not continue. That would be rough.

Coral do you have a csec date yet? I keep forgetting these things now :dohh: its at 38 weeks and some days right? what day is that? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->