Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Been thinking of you SB, I'm so glad your ok and home :hugs: Awww McKenzie prob senses his mumma needs hugs :awww: You look after yourself tonight. Like Pops said, were here for you honey :hugs: x

Hey Hopes, yes its all happening quickly now, be an exciting week :happydance: Coral is having her bubba 12th July, which was my due date so go by my ticker :haha: Lots of babies are born before their due dates, I have a hunch yours won't keep you waiting long :loopy: FX x

:wave: bad day poppy...Rhys not kicking up much of a fuss over the last two days so went for a check up, was put on monitor...had a few heart decelerations, so they made me go for a walk and a drink then be put back on monitor...he all good after the walk...MW said he could have been sat/laid or gribbing on his cord :dohh: but he seems fine..apart from he breech again...:dohh: bad baby!

tink...roll on 6 days!! :happydance: very pleaed and excited for you!! xx

sb..:hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The little bugger :haha: glad he's ok tho, giving you hassle before he's even here lol

its non stop paranoia this pregnancy, im deffo not having anymore :baby:'s after Rhys!....hows you and little bump? xxx

Scared the shit out myself with the doppler last night, but yep bump ok just wish she'd hurry up and boot me :haha: but your right im more paranoid this pregnancy too.

Thinking of getting sterilised after this or going on the Depo :shrug:

innit!...its ok...got them told! fucking pricks!.....
anyway...must go make a brew i have a major headache....:growlmad:
ill be back in a better mood in 5 :rofl:

Awww MC, been a worrying day for you then :hugs: I'm so glad he's ok, and glad you went in for monitoring, always best er on the side of caution. Just read your status on facebook, what are them two blokes like? craking sex jokes on a status regarding a scare on your unborn childs health, Oh my days :growlmad: So bubba still wont turn? naughty boy! Glad everything is ok though x

thanx girls....brew is currently chilling me nicely...the dicks have been deleted! :roifl: cba with idiots like that on my friends list anyway..:thumbup:
so...6 days our tink eh!!:happydance: now that is good news!! im loving that news today....and as for my naughty bump....he can turn...i felt him move back into breech the other day:dohh: so ill be on all fours washing floors and weeding(weather permitting) tomorrow...thats what i did to turn him last time!....little bugger :haha:

well just been on the phone to my cousin the one that had bad appendix shes been losing fluid from around the baby been for a scan today and the bbys kidneys are not functioning properly she not wee in so she got to go back ever week for them to keep a eye on her she only 19 weeks and her placenta is very low and the bby is laying low x x x

Ahhh Caz think ive read about this problem with a member on one of the threads on here, hope baby is ok bless, keep us up to date

i just hope when she goes back that things have in proved i will keep you informed girls x x x

Bit weird this time next week there will 2 Ding Dongs deleted from our BFP lists sooooooooooooo fx'd we get some new BFPs to replace them :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->