Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

So i caved and tested but cant figure out how to upload from my phone. Not sure if its a line or not x

sorry Pops, DH unplugged the wifi, I'm on my laptop now so here they are...

Attachments

• IMAG0071.jpg
    IMAG0071.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0073.jpg
    IMAG0073.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0074.jpg
    IMAG0074.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 9
Well I thought I could but after looking at those I'm not so sure. I tweaked it and could see something faint but these show up the antibody strips quite badly so it's probably that.

I'll use my SD in the morning - they never lie :)

If you implanted only yesterday i remember mine was so faint i thought they were evaps, so yep piddle on a few tomorrow during the day :happydance:

Lol I have to go to town tomorrow to get more tests then! Watch AF arrive on Sunday as normal! Lol x

Hey think positive sweetie you got your BFP not long ago you'll get it again :winkwink:

Laura went to bed at about 8.15 today, she's still up there now kicking seven kinds of s*it out of her cot!!!

Korben went at 8pm and i was up n down the stairs to him cos he kept crying in his sleep, ended up bringing him down for an hour now he's settled, must of been dodgy stomach :shrug:

He's getting heavier to carry up stairs :haha:

Well im gonna stab myself with this injection and get some sleep lol night sweetie x

Night night hun, I can't sleep so I'm looking at BFP progressions on Google :haha:

Hi Ladies,

Tink- I just wanted to say yay that you finally have a date for induction. I can't wait to see the pics of Lilyanne and I hope that your induction will be complication free

Puppycat- I don't see anything but I really hope that you get a line tomorrow

Hopes- I'm glad that you passed your GD test what a relief

Coral- can't wait to see pics of the nursery

:wave: and goooooooooooood morning all, thanx for the kind words with the "knobs"(as tink put it) :rofl: bloody insensetive jerks! well thats 1 more day to strike off for all due days!:happydance:.
@puppycat...cant see any thing on those test pics:shrug: sorry :flower: maybe a little early still :hugs:

@mommyv...hows that little bump of yours? hope your both well :hugs:

@china....hope all is well with you :flower: i miss you around here, your posts can be so uplifting and just nice to read, :hugs:

@tink...so is that 5 sleeps to go now?? :yipee: how exciting...:hugs:

@phoebe...hows things....did you settle on any names yet? just a random thought that came to me...xx:hugs:

@pk...:hugs: hope all is ok your quiet lately xx

@hopes...when is your next MW app? what do they say about baby's being breech there, when do they scan you or try to turn baby etc...i asked yesterday at hossy and she told me its about 36-37 weeks...just asking b/c you thought your bubba was the wrong way too..:dohh::haha: xx

@poppy..morning and :hugs:...

@coral...:wave: and :hugs:
ok thats your lot....:coffee: time:haha: xxxx

mrning girlies!

Sorry for bfn puppycat but jens were bfn 10dpo so it still might be early hun:hugs:

hi mommyv how are you feeling?

MC hope little Rhys behaves today and keeps active for you:hugs:

Tink rest up these last few days, as you're super organized you should have everything ready right? :happydance:

Phoebe only 3 sleeps for you are you ready?

Poppy anymore little kicks from your princess?

Hi everyone else :hi:

I'm off out in a few with DH to go food shopping and I want to stop off at babiesrus to get my matching changing mat, they finally have it in stock! Bought one from mothercare for downstairs. Also need to stop at mothercare and get a baby bath as thats the only thing left I need I think.

Took a few pics of the room. It's very tight on space now poor Chloe is shoved in the corner now :awww:

Attachments

• babysroom 003.jpg
    babysroom 003.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 10
  • babysroom 004.jpg
    babysroom 004.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 10
  • babysroom 005.jpg
    babysroom 005.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 10
  • babysroom 006.jpg
    babysroom 006.jpg