Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Well technically its 6 sleeps or 5 days to get through ... Its all go here. The whole 5 more days to do anything that needs doing is quite scary! DH is nesting for me :rofl:

Yes glad you have deleted the knobs :haha: they deserved your rant 10X over! x

Oh sorry Caz, missed your post! Hope that little bubba's ok? awwwww poor thing having to go through that. Yes really hope the prognosis looks better at her next scan, let us know wont you? x

:cry: so me and Phoebe get 'deleted' next week :cry:

:haha: I'm gonna change my siggy to TTC buddies, Preggo buddies, and Bubba buddies :haha: x

lol awww you gotta come off the list sadly :haha: but yep we all need to change siggys and hope we dont lose our Dr Tink for too long we still need you around :cry:

:rofl: TTC section :rofl: your funny Puppycat :haha:

I wont be gone for long at all, don't you worry. I'll be on here just as much I suspect :haha: and I certainly can't go back to work for a while so I can still for fill my medical position here :rofl: x

Heh, knowing my luck you'd all be pregnant again before me :haha: never mind, I'll get my BFP in the morning.... right?!

Keep us informed Caz, will be praying for good news xx

Loving the PMA PC :haha: Well I'm not going anywhere, I said I wasn't leaving till everyone got their BFP, and to be honest, I think a lot of us will still be around way past everyone's births :haha: x

Lol, yup got bags of PMA :thumbup:

I'm really looking forward to seeing Lilyanne xx

Soooo jealous you and Phoebe get to meet your bubbas next week :haha:, i cant wait to meet my little one :happydance:

:haha: you will 'see' her lots, I love taking photos as much as I love posting on BnB :haha: x

I gotta go nunnites, DH been told by midwife to 'ripen' my cervix :rofl: he's keen to forfill his duties, I can't be asked but bed sounds good, I'm pooped :haha: Catch ya all tomorrow x

Just read mummy of 4's birth story and her daughter is beautiful.. awwww

Hey ladies,

Been busy helping dh build the nursery furniture, it's lovely but just wish I had more room. Chloes room is so cramped now. Will take pics tomorrow when I've organised it a bit.

Mc glad baby Rhys is ok and hope he turns head down again. Well done for deleting the knob heads too, how insensitive, the jerks.

Hopes yes tink is right the 12th July for my csection. I use tinks ticker to count the days down, but she will be getting rid of her ticker next week:dohh:
So exciting though. Tnk you will have to let me know when you are ready for my visit so I can have a cuddle with lilyanne :awww:

Jenny look forward to the digi test!

Pc good luck for your test tomorrow Hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->