Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning :flower:

Coral that furniture is gorgeous awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ickkle baby in there soon :cloud9: no not felt the little bugger yet but hear her flipping everywhere through doppler.

Puppycat bit early yet so keep pissing lol

MC hope you have a better day today sweetie :hugs:

MommyV so nice to see you on, you feeling anything yet?

Just going to make a coffee

having an ok day so far...Rhys kicked the shit outta me earlier so im happy :haha: going to have a wander into town in a bit, just thought id nip on to see who was around...

@coral..im loving that girly room!!:thumbup: soooo sweet..:happydance:

With this little madam yes deffo :haha: i sometimes think i feel a flutter but dont take much notice, think she more in my back atm why im not feeling her.

Just won a brand new Maxi Cosi carseat in red, one we had for korben was the old model in black, so pick that up tomorrow. LOL Have you seen my siggy?

I tell you what girls, I'm so glad I'm not a teen parent, their board in BnB is full of drama and locked threads :dohh:

I can't remember how I stumbled upon it now, I didn't go in there directly, think it was girly sanctuary, someone had their photo copied and used to open a fake facebook account :shock:

Puppycat, sorry about the :bfn: fingers (and everything else!) crossed for you. xxx :hugs:

Coral, that furniture is totally lush!! Well Jelous!!! :thumbup:

So I have had no sign of morning sickness at all today :happydance: not eaten much either which is strange as I normally have to be stuffing my face all day long to keep it at bay! :haha: (obviously healthy stuff though:thumbup:) Been eating more fruit over the past two days so maybe thats it? fresh fruit and veg for the rest of the week for me and hopefully that will be the end of that!!

Just found out my Brothers Sister in Law is 13 weeks pregnant. Its very good news but my brothers wife went through all kinds of hell when she was pregnant last year with my nephew, Thai. Because her SIL is so petite, everyone was like 'oh Natalie will just have a tiny bump when she falls on, she wont get very big'...turns out she has piled the weight on and it scrapping her usual gorgeous hair which is now greasy back everyday and wearing baggy, sports clothes! I know we shouldnt judge but its nice to know even the tiny, gorgeous petite girlies who think they will look a million times better than the rest of us during pregnancy get a kick from Karma!! :laugh2:

xx

Going with my best friend today for an emergency growth scan, she's 35 weeks today but measuring 40 - hope everything's ok :(

I will Pops, thanks.
We're going for sushi after, all being well, so I'll be one later tonight x

Right catch up in a bit, been out this morning with DH getting a blood test, Tesco's in the wheelchair etc etc. Gotta eat before I feint :rofl: be back with a brew. PC, hope scan goes well for your friend, sure everything is ok x

Just wanted to share some of the pictures we had done of Laura - these are on the wall in the lounge x

Attachments

• IMAG0076.jpg
    IMAG0076.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0077.jpg
    IMAG0077.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0078.jpg
    IMAG0078.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
Awww they gorgeous puppycat Laura looks too cute :hugs: I had Korben done when he was a few months old, expensive but worth it.

They've just captured her personality perfectly - very expensive but she won't be little forever and I know I will regret it in the future if I don't get some x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm washer man didnt come i phoned them and they said sorry he is only coming now Friday so had to do loads bye hand i have been the gym took the dogs round the field now just chill before we go and pick my oh mum up from the hairdressers we are all going a wedding Saturday down Yorkshire Halifax my oh sisters x x x

These were a few of korben, like you say they not little forever.

Attachments

• k33.jpg
    k33.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
  • k17.jpg
    k17.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
  • k16.jpg
    k16.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
Caz i dont envy you washing by hand lol take me all bloody week, think my washer playing upcos i have to manually put it on another spin after every wash cos its not spinning them properly :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->