Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi Ladies,

Puppycat- sorry about the bfn but like others have said it's still early love the pictures of Laura she looks soo cute

MC- glad to hear that you and Rhys are both doing well have fun going to town today and I'm doing well thanks for asking the bump is coming along I think it still looks pretty similar to my other picture probably in the next couple of weeks it will really start to grow it seems like I remember from my previous pregnancies that around 20weeks I would really start to pop

Coral- your nursery looks so cute I love the white furniture for a girl too cute we are going to use the set we got for our son because the furniture was really nice and expensive but it is dark wood so maybe not quite as nice for a girl

Tink- get some rest and food just a few more days for you

Poppy- those pics are so precious makes me want to get some after this babe is born but I'd probably go someplace where they are a bit cheaper just can't afford the expensive ones but would love to have the memories as for me feeling movement I do feel a light kick every so often it's probably about once or twice a day maybe a little more now I do think that the positioning of the placenta and the baby makes a big difference in how soon you feel baby

Caz- yuk for handwashing I think that I would do nothing but laundry if I had to hand wash I hope that you get your washer fixed soon

asfm- hanging in there less than 2weeks now until my ultrasound I cannot wait also I had my blood taken yesterday for the quad screening so I am hoping and praying the results are good

that stinks I got my signature edited as well I guess I need to go back in there and fix it well at least now it gives me a good reason to add team ding dong in

LOL I had one week where i had to redo my siggy about 4 times :growlmad: yeah got my scan in 14 days :happydance: not that im counting :haha:

Good luck with the screening i dreaded mine, but all good.

OMG I just sneezed and it frigging hurt............ anyone else get that? i deffo getting too old for this :haha:

lovey photos poppy and PC really want to get some more done of Mckenzie his were done at 6weeks at hm.

Poppy we have the same problem washing machine isn't spinning saying unbalanced going to ring them again tomorrow as it is still insured. Not good when starting to use reusable nappies on Mckenzie :-(

Wasn't feeling too great was sick don't know whether cos of general or the antibiotics but feeling much better got some pain though.

Attachments

• img_002bw.jpg
    img_002bw.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 3
Awww love his smile SB :hugs: Just take it easy sweetie, think on day 7/8 i got some discomfort or cramping, but plenty of pain killers x

hi girls....Rhys is still kicking and wiggling!:thumbup:
poppy, that poem you put on FB...i just sent it to my friend,changed the words a bit so it was fitting to her dad passing, its lovely!!:hugs::kiss::friends: :hugs:
oh yea and yes...sometimes when i sneeze its a bit sore, but soon passes..xx

I thought everything was gonna fall out when i sneezed :haha: yeah its a lovely poem brought tears to my eyes :hugs::hugs:

Glad Rhys giving you shit pmsl least you know he's well when he's doing it.... i got baby ding dongs in my siggy waiting for next weeks new additions :happydance:

yeah so am i poppy, everytime he kicks i smile...the other week i frowned b/c it was sore...wont do that again, ill be thankful for every tiny-huge kick from now on!!:thumbup:
i saw your siggy....its just sat.............waiting.................. come on baby ding dongs...cook good and come out on time!!!....:happydance:

Think im getting the odd flutter now unless im imagining it lol... awww i would of only had 6wks to go with my last pregnancy :hugs:

awww:hugs::cry: if id have implanted right n not had that chemical id have had about 5-6 week left....:hugs: poppy! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Funny how we never forget. Im so glad i tried straight after or i wouldnt be here now dont think :hugs:

Ok my 18+3 day bump and i think im gonna be massive compared to all my boys...

Attachments

• Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123