Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:rofl::rofl: Piss off you lol... but i really do think im gonna be bigger with this one.

lol...wont let me have another smiley...tight twats! im hungry again...time to hunt down some food :haha:

Im having a bacon and egg butty, i know they say no soft runny eggs but i have them i just make sure white parts not runny.

Do you not think Tesco's expensive? i always compare their prices to Asda's lol

Still haven't caught up :haha: being naughty trying to sort out house, spank me. I have been firmly planted on bottom though, just in different areas of the house shouting orders at the children to fetch, hang, bring, scrub, etc etc :rofl: Oh and doing next weeks ironing on the birthball.

Might just give up on the catch up actually, do you mind? brain has zonked. I say love you all ding dongs, and hope you all ok today :haha: x

I seem to be spending more and more at ADSA, I always thought they were cheaper though? x

Awwww how exciting those siggies are, I'm desperate to know what flavour Phoebes got :happydance: Oh and BTW, she passed on her regards to you all, and her bump is doing ok still. She will be stopping by soon she said x

yea i think asda is cheaper, but we dont have one in selby, closest is in castleford...cba to go all that way for a sausage:haha:
:wave: tink.xx

Hey girls!

My digi said 'pregnant 1-2' this am and my ic was definately a bit darker :) this makes me feel a lot better! Still waiting to find out what my hcg was at 14dpo (yesterday) maybe get results tomorrow or friday. Oh and the witch was due today and guess what. . . she's not here so far!
I am really tired today think it's just with the lack of sleep secondary to all the excitment of the last few days, my boobies are sore if i lie or press on them, i have the odd cramp and i have quite a bit of creamy discharge (i keep think the witch has arrived due to the wetness. . . TMI). Anyway thats all im experiencing at the moment.

Not had a chance to read back but hope all my lovely DD's are safe and sound x

And a wee special mention to SB. . . hope you are doing ok sweetie, i have thought about you lots today x

Jenny welcome to the knicker checking thread :haha:

Ahhh Tink send Phoebe all our love, but sure she be on before Monday then you Tuesday :happydance::happydance::happydance:

When is the earliest i scan book a private scan to detect a heartbeat? What is the latest the heartbeat kicks in?
And does anyone know the best baby book to buy? x

Your first scan will be 12wks unless your having problems ie bleeding etc or your under a consultant they may scan you early. Can book private scan from 7wks....

Dont know about books never bought any lol. As for hb its different for everyone, korbens i seen at 5+4 and this one at my scan at 6+1.

Think im going to book a private scan because i think i need some reassurance before 12 weeks but just don't know when it's best to book it for, think i will go for 7th july (according to my ticker i'll be 7w1d then but going by O i will be 6w9d).

Im thinking i need a book Poppy because im completely lost with all the info the internet provides lol x

Oooo yes go before i go away on the 9th :haha: so i dont miss it... some of the other ding dongs may give you some good idea's on books

thanks Jenny :)

Feeling a bit sore now done too much :-(
But bad thing is I can remember now wot I was like when woke up not good lol took ages to wake up and they woke me up and didn't know were I was was shaking head around and eyes were rolling not focusing. Remember them asking if I had epilepsy, they were going to give me pain killing injection but that would have made it worse. I am terrible when waking up from general. Oh well lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->