Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Tink sounds like our LO's are in the exact same position, I feel her bum protruded up in my top right side constantly. Midwife also told me her head is low and to the left. I remember when I was in labour with Chloe every contraction I could see her bum sticking up to the right side also, wonder if its a girl thing?
Sorry you didnt sleep much. I'm sure DH is really appreciating how much you do around the house now he is doing it. Not long now though and you will start feeling normal again :hugs:

Morning Coralista :hugs: Our babies really have been peas in a pod so far haven't they? I wonder if they will be alike on the outside? I was thinking about getting the stickers for the wall, I was gonna ask you if they had them when you went? I take it they didn't :haha: Oh well, might have to wait. I go in 8am, so its possible me and Phoebe could deliver the same day. I'm early on than her though, so it could be a while to get me started although i do usually have lightening fast labours. She's been niggling A LOT so she might even go naturally soon, I have a hunch she might ya know.

Yes DH appreciating how much I usually do, he's shattered. But bless him, he just cooked me a full english whilst cleaning the kitchen. He also spent £50 on getting a few of our wedding photos on canvas for our wedding anniversary on Monday. Half price at Tesco, they are massive! x

Morning all!!

Tink, hope you managed a little more sleep last night :hugs: So excited for you! Wow, nxt week you will have your gorgeous little girl in your arms!! :happydance:

Popps, it is an old wives tale about carrying low = boy etc so don't worry about it.

My morning sickness is still at bay, thank goodness! Just had the most amazing little chocolate cupcake, nom nom nom! :haha:

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are feeling good today.

xx

Morning girlies

Tink sorry you didn't sleep too well, not long now and then you really won't sleep well :haha:

Pops you have a girlie bump, stop worrying!! All the things about how you carry and HB speed etc are just rubbish really, it's the hamburger that gives it away :thumbup:

Hopes I think it's so wrong they try to turn babies, all sorts can go wrong including wrapping baby in cord etc. I think let women birth breech, we know it can be done.

AFM another BFN this morning, definitely losing my PMA, feel completely normal and nothing to report symptom wise at all. Ah well, off to see Avenue Q tonight which I'm really looking forward to. Wooo!

Sorry about the :bfn: Puppycat. Please try and keep up the PMA though and definitely try not to put any pressure on yourself or your OH.

It will happen, I am sure of it!! :flower:

:dust::dust:

sorry for bfn puppycat :hugs:

morning Laura glad the MS is at bay for you.

Tink no they didnt have the wall stickers at lakeside. I hope they get them in but no rush I suppose.

:wave: ladies,

Coral, just taking soy this cycle is all. I may do some OPK's not sure:shrug:

Poppy, I was not trying to scare you or imply boy/girl, but that your carrying low. You saw the lines...you got a baby girl in there:thumbup:

Puppy, :hugs:

Hiya :hi: Laura, can't recall if I welcomed you or not, so Welcome:flower:

Pk, Regal, Hopes, Phoebe, Caz, Tink, MC & all the other DD's:hugs:

Asfm, just getting back into the work grind.

:wave:
china..great to see you back :hugs:

puppycat:hugs: for :bfn: xx

tink...tuesday! eeeeeeeeeeeek cant wait!

hopes....ive read that most babies turn by "term" but it seems my LO is well settled in the pelvis bum first :dohh: been on all fours most of the morning...he's not budging, he stubborn like his ma! :haha:

cant remember who said it but was something about let women birth breech babies....no way! ive seen those births, but nor will i have the ECV(think thats what its called)...id rather have the c-sec, which I DO NOT WANT EITHER!...but like hopes said i have all faith my little boy will turn and stay head down for "normal" delivery...she says...........

hope your all well in DD land xxxxxxxxxx

:hi: girls hope your all well happy Friday woopp been the gym been shopping now chilling till my son get in from school puppycat sorry for bfn hun x x x

hi girls :hi:

tink, what exciting news for you and lillyanne!!!! can't wait to see piccies!!! :hugs:

phoebe, looking forward to your bubba too sweetie!!! :hugs:

MC, sooo glad all is well with Rhys. i saw your fb status and i was worried about you :hugs:

poppy, i'm sure your little princess is staying a princess :haha: your next scan will be here before you know it! :hugs:

mommyv, what an annoyance they removed your siggy...pfft. glad all seems to be going well for you hun :hugs:

hopes, glad you passed the GD test sweetie :thumbup:

China...so proud of you for remembering your BBT while you were on your trip and getting your temps!!! :thumbup: did you take the soy this time?? :hugs:

jenny, i think the "what to expect when you're expecting" is pretty much a good "standard" book...it gives plenty of useful info. personally, i also LOVED a book by Vicki Iovine called "the girlfriend's guide to pregnancy". it might be funnier for a 2nd and following pg, but still i enjoyed it very much and would recommend it to all our ding dong ladies. if you can't find it there, i would imagine it's on amazon :flower:

puppy, so sorry about your bfn hun :hug: we're here for you sweetie...

coral, LOVING the nursery/bedroom. sooo cute! :hugs:

SB, i hope you recover ok sweetie and get feeling better again. maybe you'll be like poppy and get preggo again quickly now that it's finally behind you :hug:

caz, :dust: for your 2ww sweetie

.....i can't think whom i may be missing now.... but :hugs::kiss: to all the ding dongs!!

afm, just been super busy here between work and trying to manage things for the bank loan. that all seems to be coming together, but it's a very slow and stressful process. i just sent the loan officer more info this morning, and i'm hoping that's the last of it. we'll see. i bought a book yesterday about ivf. it just goes through all the different steps you have to do for preparing your body and the meds and tests and such. i'm bored to death waiting until the end of the month for our next appt. :wacko: dh has a UR follow-up today, so we'll see what that doc says about the hormone levels. i want to see if he'll coordinate care with the RE or give it over b/c going back and forth between them is going to get too confusing. regardless, i hope he'll give something for dh to have more :sex: desire. i've totally given up asking or trying to time bd with ov now. i just don't see the point in it now. i'm feeling pretty stressed and down. worried nearly sick that we'll put out all this money for ivf and still get a bfn. :cry:

my cousin is back in hospital shes losing more water from around the bby i think they will keep her in now to keep a close eye on her x x x

Just popping on been out most of the day, stressed out and crap blahhhhhhhhh will read back after tea, but just noticed Caz's post hope your friend and baby ok, she only 19wks isnt she??

I gave myself a pat on the back for remembering PK:haha:

Hey Poppy, correct me if I am wrong, but I forgot to take my soy last night. Do I just take it for an extra day or do I need to double up over the next two days? I did this before and can't remember what you had advised me to do.
I think last time I did it, I took 180mg the last two days to make up for that missed day:shrug:

CG Just take it next day and carry on sweetie, better than doubling up :thumbup:

MC my teenagers winding me up expecting me to be a taxi every 5 mins :growlmad:

Hey ladies

Thanks for all the hugs, having major cramps tonight so think the witch is on her way, bought more pads earlier just in case.

Went to see Avenue Q and it was amazing, what a laugh! Even DH enjoyed it and he doesn't laugh at anything :haha:

Just waiting for tea to arrive now because I'm starving marving xx

Just popping on been out most of the day, stressed out and crap blahhhhhhhhh will read back after tea, but just noticed Caz's post hope your friend and baby ok, she only 19wks isnt she??

its my cousin pop shes 20 weeks now i got it wrong x x x

Sorry noticed cousin before head was stressed lol send her our love she must be so scared atm :hugs:

Hello!

PK can't wait until you start IVF, hope it is soon so you can come join me but i say bd round O too because miracles happen and i want you to have your miracle sooo bad!

Tink and Coral your babies really do sound very similar, they could turn out to be the best of friends x

CG boooo to work!

Laura yay for morning sickness going away :) FX

MC Rhys will turn the right way, PMA!

Caz sorry to hear about your cousin, i will keep her in my thoughts x

Poppy don't get too stressed, breath lol

PC glad you had a gd night sorry for your bfn *hugs*

Notice my signature??? I finally got all you guys a mention in there, not bad for a technophobe eh! I mean it's pretty basic but it's a start right? If i've forgot anyone then give me a shout and don't take offence lol
I bought a book called 'new pregnancy & birth today' geez it might take a while for me to pluck up the courage to read the birth part. . . for now i will live in denial!!! When i bought it from mothercare i signed up for the 'baby&me club' and got vouchers and stuff :) Any other clubs i should sign up to? Anyways that enough about me x

tink and coral im pretty sure my baby is in the same position you guys are describing. there are always huge bulges and pressure on my right side and the hiccups come from the bottom left below my hip bone. im pretty sure baby is head down.. better stay that way! he/she was wiggling so much late last night that i was sure there would be an entirely new position today when i woke up, but it seems everything is still crammed on the right side and hiccups low on the left.

so what are we thinking for pheebyweeby's baby... im guessing boy for some reason.. we should guess a weight too! :) i guess 8lb 5oz

will post nursery photos soon, but been waiting for after baby shower so stuff can be more situated in there, ugh the clutter and disorganization!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->