Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Sleeping bubs :hugs: thinking of you honey :hugs: you are not the first to make a scene of yourself waking up from a GA :haha: Believe me I've seen some things :haha: hope you start to feel more comfortable soon honey :hug: x

No sausage for you then MC :haha: you ok today honey? :hugs: x

Jenny, I paid for a private scan. Defo wait till 7 weeks. Symptoms all sounding good, try not worry honey, I had nothing really for a good couple of weeks x

Dont forget ladies the US version of One born every minute on at 9pm on More4 :thumbup:

lol recording that and watching born to be different. Mckenzie won't go asleep so sitting on my lap dam that 3hr nap he had this afternoon he didn't wake up till half 5.

Hey girls wow I'm pooped, feel like I've run a marathon today. In reality I went to babiesrus, mothercare, sainsburys, then to the park with my friend and kids, made dinner then off to karate!

Sleeping bubs :hugs: hope you are Ok sweetie.

Poppy love the bump pic you look cute.

Jenny glad you did your digi Hun, that's reassured you. I would say after 7 weeks just to be sure if u do a private scan.

mc glad baby is behaving now :haha:

Tink I forgive you for not reading back but if u get a chance look at my nursery pics I posted this morning :winkwink: :haha:

Hi everyone else :hi: xx

Evening ladies

Well an update on BF first - we were 2 hours in the hospital today :coffee: saw the Dr who said she needed a scan, had scan (yay I saw baby!) and said he's measuring 36w +6 on head and thigh bone and his body is 37w +5 - she's 35w today.

Measured the fluid too which is all within normal levels so because she's measuring big they're going to do a GTT tomorrow morning. Fasting from midnight and then blood test, sugary drink, 2hr rest and another blood test. Fingers crossed.

Just did another test BFN.... :blush:

Puppy cat sorry for bfn :hug:
Wow your friend is measuring large then. Will they induce her early?

Love your pics of Laura too so cute! X

She's measuring 40weeks from uterus measurements so very big indeed - I think they'll monitor her and decide when necessary. They've cut right down on inductions in Cardiff so I doubt they'll do it unless they really have to x

Thanks for the advice again ladies, I actually feel a bit sick tonight :-( think it's wind lol

SB i also do not wake up well after GA but don't worry about it as long as your feeling ok x

Poppy i just watched obem usa too think it might take some getting used to!

PC don't lose hope yet, i didn't even get a hint of a line untill 11dpo (afternoon wee) and even then i thought it was an evap until another test at 12dpo. Maybe your a late bloomer like me lol

Well im off to bed DD's as i am pooped, night night x x x

Just a quicky :)

Coral, dammit, always something exciting / important happens when I don't read back. I've skipped back now n found the photos. WOW its fab! you have two lucky girls with a room like that, I'm loving the furniture :happydance: Now where's my frame? :haha: x

Please tell me if I have missed something else guys, I'm so tired I can barely see out me eyeballs :haha: only managed about 2 hours last night, hoping tonight is a little better.

PC, glad your friends scan went ok. I'm sure even if she does have GD baby will be fine, just a little porker :haha: awwwwwww :awww: oh, and massive hugs for the BFN :hug: still not out yet missy, keep up a little PMA there x

Nunnites everyone, be back with a little more brain power tomorrow :wave: x

Thanks tink and nunnites, I will put the pic up but wanted to make sure of where I was putting everything first, might put it about the changing unit, what do u think? X

I'm only joking with you Coral :hugs: I'll leave it with your competent self, I can't fault any of your decorating and arranging so I'm sure you'll find the perfect place for it x

I know, I know, I said goodnight. I tried to go off, but its just not happening, I just keep tossing n turning n thinking n moving pillows n going a pee n groaning n hauling myself over again etc etc :growlmad:

It think I'm just gonna sit up till I finally can't stay awake any longer :cry: x

:wave::hi: ladies,

I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

So let's see if I remember........

Caz, love the hair pretty lady:thumbup:. Praying for you and your cousin:hugs:

Puppy, Laura is a cutie pie...:hugs:for the bfn

SleppingB, glad your home and praying for healing over your body:hugs:

Poppy, nice bump, you look like your carring low..but thats just me.

Coral, love the girls room. I like that changing table

Tink, Hot damn!!!....next week Lily will be here!!!

MC, thanks for the kinds words, so glad Rhy's moving & shaking in the womb.

PK, Reagal,Jenny,MommyV,Hopes, Phoebe hiya:hi: hope you ladies are doing good.

asfm, just glad to be home. :flower:

I hope I got everyone, if I didn't know that I love ya:flower:

Dont be saying that CG i be going on about thinking its a boy again :haha: welcome back sweetie, hope buisness trip went well :hugs:

Im off to bed now so night sleep well everyone :hugs:

MC- my next midwife appointment is this monday june 20th. we get them every two weeks after 28 weeks, and every week after 36 weeks. i asked about position at my last appointment and she was not willing to poke and prod to tell me which part is which. she said something about after 32 weeks i think? Basically she was not concerned or didnt think it mattered or was afraid she'd misinform us lol. She just poked real quick before using the doppler for heartbeat "to find where the main part of the body is" which was on my right. that is all that was established lol. However, I will likely have a different midwife monday, and I will probably ask again which parts are which and maybe she will take a stab at it? I think it would be obvious if theyd try. I can feel hard parts everywhere. I think that they try to turn the baby around 36 weeks if they decide its breech. But at my birth class the lady said that statistically only 2 percent of babies are breech if left alone until 40 weeks. Every week before 40 weeks the percent is higher and higher. I think the teacher said that at 37 weeks the stat was something like 15 or 20 percent! If baby is breech I will not get the version, I'll wait it out til the end, I'm pretty confident now that baby will turn really.

Has anyone guessed baby's position based on location of hiccups? I know we really never discussed hiccups on here, but my baby seems to have them at least once EVERY day. And they come from different places often, so I'm pretty sure baby is still turning in there all the time. Today the hiccups were low low low, like lower than my underwear line. I assume the hiccups were not coming from baby's feet sooo.... lol that has to be some indication of baby positioning right?

Coral love the furniture! Our nursery is still coming together.. slowlyyyy ugh

Yes Tuesday was on my mind, but it was more not being able to get comfy. In so much pain now :cry: never mind, I went to bed at about 2 and slept on and off for a couple of hours again. Least it was something! x

Hopes yes I can tell where my bubba is by the hickups. Her head is to the left of my groin banging against the pubic bone as she 'hicks' lol I can feel her bottom on the top right side, so I'm pretty sure she is ROA. Head feels like it engages if I'm on my feet and pops out when I'm sitting / laying x

Hey China! :wave: glad to have you back safely :hugs: x

Morning all Ding Dongs, DH stomping about in a mood, think the household chores are getting to him, its so hard for him :hugs: I wish I could do it :cry: x

Morning ladies,

tink I know you were kidding about the picture:haha: will put it up soon though. I might get the wall stickers too for around the cot but I think they are out of stock at the moment. Did you end up getting any sleep? I slept ok ish but DH was up all night literally did not sleep at all. I feel bad for him his leg was hurting him so he took something strong and it made him an imsoniac, he must be a zombie at work today!

Hopes I agree I think most babies turn by 40 weeks and it sounds like your little one is prob the right way anyway. I feel hiccups high up but it's her butt because I put my hand low and can feel them there too. We need your nursery pics soon:happydance:

Hi China how was the trip? Are you doing anything different this cycle?

Tink what time is your induction Tues? you and pheebs could have your babies the same day is Phoebe takes a little longer?

Poppy, yes you are carrying low but its an old wives tale about how you carry, I carried all of mine quite high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->