Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Ahhh your siggy is great Jenny, shame two bump buddies come off in a few days :haha::haha:

Ive not joined any clubs, but enjoy reading your book sweetie just leave birth bit till a month before your due so you dont scare yourself :hugs:

^ive been reading a couple pregnancy books too, and the birth section is coming up and i may or may not read through that portion. ugh that class should have to be enough! lol no need to make me more nervoussss

Hi All,

Tried to read back a little, but didn't get far. How is everyone?

MC- I saw your FB post about Rhys- SOOOO happy to hear all is ok....whew.

Tink and Pheebs- will be thinking about you this weekend- can't wait to hear the news about your little ones arriving next week!!! Agh!

AFM, I am in swelling hell! Its awful, as soon as l get out of bed my feet and ankles swell horribly- its uncomfortable and painful.

Ran to the pharmacy at lunchtime to check my bp...its still ok at 130/75, but my Heartrate seems really high- it was 99 bpm. Isn't that high? Do you think I should be worried or call the doc??

Really puppycat? It feels so fast to me.... mine is usually in the 60s...maybe 70s at the most.

I was worried my heart was working way too hard!

Here you go Lew https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse#Normal_Pulse_Rates Your heart will work more because your pregnant more blood going to you and baby 'with what ive read' but your swelling dont sound nice sweetie x

Thanks Poppy! How are you feeling hun? I saw you are growing a nice bump there..... I swear girly bumps are bigger!!

Think by 30wks im going to be massive :haha: im good thank you, just waiting for madam to start kicking me now. Has your midwife not said anything about the swelling?

The doc basically said I am one of those 'lucky' people that swells easily and she isn't worried since my BP has been normal.
Basically I just need to deal with it and try to keep my feet up and drink plenty of water....

I can't fathom trying compression stockings in the heat of the summer, so just trying to keep feel elevated- its frustrating though!

I bet it is and can understand not wanting to wear those socks in hot weather, 6wks to go Lew hope it flies so that swelling goes sweetie :kiss:

:wave: all...
nice siggy jenny...is this your first :baby:?? for some reason i thought you already had LO:shrug:
not seen much of tink:shrug: busy preparing i suppose.....
weight/gender guesses from me for phoebe and tink are..............

tink..:pink: @ 9lb 2oz
phoebe...:pink: @8lb 11oz..............:happydance: im too excited!! baby DD's coming up... who is after? coral(c-sec)....lew,ladyb.....then is it MEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee:argh:

morning ladies!

puppycat sorry to hear af is on her way, fingerscrossed that she doesnt show.

Jenny well done with the siggy:thumbup:

PKhope the next few weeks fly by so you can get to your IVF hun:hugs:

Lew sorry about the swelling, I've been lucky so far and only had it when I flew home from the states. I had it with Chloe though and it sucked. I wonder if I will get some in my last couple of weeks?

As far as books I bought some the first time around but not this time. There are so many websites now you can read all the info on. Join up to the bump and babycentre etc and they will email you weekly updates on development etc.

I think we should all guess weight etc too!

Ok I have gone from girl to boy with Phoebe but my final guess is :blue: and weight of 8lbs 12 oz
Tink is obvious :pink: and I think 8lbs 5oz

morning MC, whats on the agenda today. My kids are supposed to go to a school fete to demonstrate for their karate but not sure I can be bothered! Also Ryan is off over a friends house to play at 3pm. Other than that just same old house work etc! Need to still wash a few baby bits but most is done. Oh I just realised I'm 35 weeks today :yipee:

happy 35 weeks coral!..im not doing much today, maybe sort chloe's bedroom while she is at her dads..its a bombsite!:dohh:

Morning ladies

Lew hope the swelling eases for you hun, I used to swell pretty badly too, my feet would only fit in my flip flops which had buckles on to loosen them out, I was like a walrus :haha:

Hmmmm Tink I think maybe 9lb 8oz, Phoebe pink 9lb 1oz

Pops I'm sure you'll have a lovely round little bump with your princess Serenity, I can't believe how fast it's going!

AFM didn't bother testing this morning, not much point since I only have a Tesco test left which is 25miu and my 10miu IC was BLANK yesterday. I haven't got AF yet but got all the cramp ready.

DH is away filming all day and then staying out tonight to do a charity skinny dip in Swansea tomorrow - it's going to be a long, quiet day for me. x

Morning my lovelys!

Yes Tinks been busy, I had an afternoon coffee date with some friends to catch up before the babies born which was nice. We ended up cracking open a cherry lambrini for a tiny tipple :haha: my mouth looked like I had eaten some kind of bright red sweets :haha: Very nice though. Then busy with the kids sorting more clothes etc, the trouble was the housework had got really behind and we had piles and piles of washing to go away and I couldn't do it. So I just sat there on my birthing ball handing them things on hangers to put away :haha: we managed it in the end.

Evening took up with DH stressing over his wallet. He lost it, and turned the house upside down looking for it. It took hours but luckily we finally found it.

Then I was crawling about upstairs trying to get all Jessica's majorettes gear together for a carnival parade today. Which of course took practically all night :haha: I can't wait to walk about normally again :rofl:

Anyhow. I am in great mood. I sleep almost all night! :loopy: It must have been pure exhaustion, boy do I feel better :haha:

Right, will read back now with my cuppa x

Ok so ... :coffee:
Laura, enjoy your pregnancy whilst morning sickness is at bay, it may or may not last :hugs: Its lovely having a new Ding Dong on the thread! x

Puppycat, glad you enjoyed avenue Q :happydance: Now someone tell me, what is it :haha: x

PK, hope all the sorting loan stuff went smoothly. :hugs: for all the waiting, I hate waiting, FX soon you will be able to wait without the worrying about money and stuff which at least will be a little better. I agree still try if you can, who knows, it only takes 1 :spermy: right? x

MC, enjoy your quiet day! hope he turns soon to put your mind at rest, and glad he is moving well for you now x

Caz, thinking of your friend losing fluid, I had a friend with the same problem and it stopped in the end. Her :baby: is now 12 years old :hugs: x

Jenny, I joined just about all the clubs going :haha: I think there is just one club you can join that joins you to lots. Did MC do it? I can't remember. I did them all seperately. The best ones for freebies were Boots, Sainsburys, Tesco, and Asda x

Phoebe, hoping your ok sweet pea. I have texted our Phoebles this morning, and will update you guys soon. I'm sure all is fine though, she is prob the same as me tidying and tying up loose ends before she goes in. I am guessing her bubba is bigger than mine, and is a girl 8lb 10 :thumbup: x

Hopes it does sound like our bubbas are in the same position! I say don't read too much more on birth, your prepaired enough now, and theres no need to dwell on it and panic. It will be fine :hugs: x

Lew, sorry bout the swelling, I am the same. Glad you got yourself checked though, my HR has been very high in pregnancy. Its a combination of the extra volume of blood in the body and the demands of the baby. Also if you are anything like me your also less fit now. Mine can be well over 100 resting now :wacko: My midwife recommended less orange juice, and bananas for the swelling. Keep drinking loads and lay off the salt x

I'm guessing my :baby: will be about 8lb 5oz. Don't forget I'm delivering at 37 weeks, so this one shouldn't be anywhere near as big as the rest of my huge babies who were delivered around my due date x

tink I guessed 8lbs 5oz for you too! Yes 3 weeks early so shouldnt be toooo big right. :winkwink:

Tink glad you have the kids helping you with the housework etc. Not sure it would work if I tried that, I'm sure the moaning wouldn't end from them! :haha: Hope Jessica has a nice time for her parade. I hope it doesnt rain for her, although I'm hoping it does rain over holy cross school so I dont have to go there for the fete! :rofl:

im sticking with 9lb 2oz for you tink...sorry :haha:...hope you have a relaxed day! dont be doing too much!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->