Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi Ladies,

Pheobe- GL with your induction today and I can't wait to see the pics of your little one and to hear about how everything is coming along

Tink- can't believe that little Lilyanne will be coming tomorrow I'm so excited for you

Babydream- Wow congratulations to you and DH! I got my bfp on a cycle when we didn't really try either such a great surprise isn't it

MC- Rhys is really moving around a lot that is so neat to see I hope that he doesn't move around quite that much after he's born also I think your bump looks average to me doesn't look too big for 31weeks

Poppy- I don't know about the soft stomach thing I don't see what that has to do with anything

Puppycat- sorry about the bfn I thought that I saw a little line on the SD but maybe I'm just seeing things

Caz- have you tested yet?

:wave: CG I hope that work calms down and gets a little less stressful for you

Coral- have fun getting your hair done! Your bump has definately grown as well but you look great and after our 1st two ding dong babies are born this week you'll be next

asfm- 8more days until my scan and I can't wait been feeling movement a little more often now had a very busy Father's day yesterday put on a pretty big bbq at my house so now I'm totally exhausted

Ok Caz will be patient and wait :haha:

Puppycat no cant see anything now its out of casing :cry: :hugs:

MommyV no i dont either, never had that midwife but she did make me feel a bit paranoid about movement this being my 5th. Heard healthy heartbeat so know she's doing ok in there, be glad for my scan too next week :happydance:

Maybe something with baby or placenta positioning Poppy baby girl seems to be completely healthy I'm sure you'll start feeling the movement soon enough

Puppycat I don't see anything on the cracked open test either

Poppy - what day next week is your scan? Yay!

Tink- I wish we had 'Booby' ladies that came to our houses here in the states....I am so nervous that I won't know what I am doing with BF and fail....

The hospital I am going to does have lactation consultants- but they don't make house calls after you go home.... hopefully I do it right!
My neighbor has BF her 2 kids and she seems to know whats going on - so may need to ask for her help.

Coral - are you really the next one after Tink?

Yeah :hugs: thought i felt something yesterday, think i may have been squishing her cos i was on all fours scrubbing the rug lol and i felt some tapping near my pubic bone, im relaxing and trying not to worry :happydance:

Lew 30th my Scan :thumbup: Is it not Ladybeautiful next or is it coral? :wacko:

Haven't seen Ladyb on in a while, but I think she is due the same day as me or a day before....
Coral is having scheduled C-sect though- have you seen any word from LadyB lately?

Hey ladies,

Tink thanks for the heads up on the doll:haha: should be interesting.

Poppy glad mw went went, I'm sure u will feel the baby soon.

Puppy cat sorry for bfn:hugs:

Lew glad you are doing well.

Yes I think I'm next after tink, ladyb was due around the time lew and I were due but I'm going in 11days early so I will be first unless lew or ladyb go into labour.

Tink any reply from Phoebe yet?

Hi Ladies,

Pheobe- GL with your induction today and I can't wait to see the pics of your little one and to hear about how everything is coming along

Tink- can't believe that little Lilyanne will be coming tomorrow I'm so excited for you

Babydream- Wow congratulations to you and DH! I got my bfp on a cycle when we didn't really try either such a great surprise isn't it

MC- Rhys is really moving around a lot that is so neat to see I hope that he doesn't move around quite that much after he's born also I think your bump looks average to me doesn't look too big for 31weeks

Poppy- I don't know about the soft stomach thing I don't see what that has to do with anything

Puppycat- sorry about the bfn I thought that I saw a little line on the SD but maybe I'm just seeing things

Caz- have you tested yet?

:wave: CG I hope that work calms down and gets a little less stressful for you

Coral- have fun getting your hair done! Your bump has definately grown as well but you look great and after our 1st two ding dong babies are born this week you'll be next

asfm- 8more days until my scan and I can't wait been feeling movement a little more often now had a very busy Father's day yesterday put on a pretty big bbq at my house so now I'm totally exhausted

no hun not testing my cycles are between 28 to 31 if i don't get af buy then i will test wooppp x x x

Caz- I hope af doesn't show up and you get to test

any updates from Pheobe yet?

Think we all look like the expectant father waiting for updates about Pheobe :haha:

Tink not heard anything yet.

Bump suddenly shrunk today :haha: Lily is between my legs and making me walk like I have a melon hanging out of my foof :haha: x

No update yet from Phoebe. I am sending a text now to tell her were thinking about her x

Attachments

• Last bump pic.jpg
    Last bump pic.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 11
Ahhh Tink the wording at the bottom brought a tear to my eye :cry: great last shot :hugs:

Hi girls, hope all okay, i keep checking in to see if there's any news from phoebe lol

Having a weird day today. I had a cry at Claire this morning cause my paranoia is out of control. I just can't believe that after all those months of struggle it is actually happening and i find it too good to be true and waiting for the moment when i have a sharp pain and blood stain on pants. I'm so worried this baby will be taken away from me any minute. I need a slap. I have tiny aches, twinges, poking feeling in tummy and you will laugh but i'm too scared to push on the toilet. I'm a complete wreck. I didnt even call gp yet, i just want to let it sink in and see how it goes. Last time i called her when i found out i was preggo, by the time i got to the app i had to tell her i miscarried. Also, so much work came in for the next month i've no idea how i'm gonna cope but we really need the money more than ever. Ok, whining over lol

Poppy, glad mw app went well, PC sorry for bfn, tink i'm so excited for you. Hello everyone else xxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww BD i know its a worrying time and your body's going through massive changes etc, but this baby is here to stay lovely :hugs::hugs: Im still scared to push in the bathroom :dohh:

Awwww Babydream :hugs: its such an emotionally overwhelming time, especially after such a long time trying! Take each day as it comes, and TRY you hardest to keep positive x

Nothing from DumDum yet MC, i texted her, but she hasn't texted back so FX things are in full swing x

girls just been on the phone to my cousin she id getting transfer to a different hospital for a more detailed scan shes still losing fluid and losing green and cream discharge and shes on antibiotics they think the bby has some thing wrong with her skull x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->