Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Caz will keep her in my prayers, when will she be having the scan?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
mothercabbage, poppy666+, babydream+, Tinkerbellxxx+, mrswil

being stalked....again...:rofl::rofl:

girls just been on the phone to my cousin she id getting transfer to a different hospital for a more detailed scan shes still losing fluid and losing green and cream discharge and shes on antibiotics they think the bby has some thing wrong with her skull x x x

:hugs: caz..thinking of you xx:kiss:

:wave: Amy.

Im eating curry again, never had it before use to hate the smell, but having a very light one nom nom.

ok china.... mrsamyrach was banned from bnb for her posts to me..(she said i looked a smack head on my after birth pic)...so she re-joined bnb in the name of MRSWIL.....and now she stalks our thread! lol...

Oh Caz- I am so sorry- keeping baby and mommy in my prayers!

Thinking about Pheebs- hope things are in full swing and going well!

Hmmmm ok lets put bets on when Pheobe will deliver :thumbup:

Im going to say

Sex : Boy
Weight : 8lb 4oz
Time : 7.40pm

Hmmm sorry Phoebles but I'm gonna say tomorrow morning about 4.15am - anyone phoned hospital yet? :haha:

hi girls :hi:

waiting to hear news on phoebe as well...hopefully no news is good news and that she's just all caught up and things are progressing safely and quickly :hugs:

caz, your poor cousin! i'll be praying for her and baby as well. your chart is looking wonderful sweetie...maybe this will be it for you! :thumbup:

babyd, the paranoia is easy to let it get out of control. :hugs: just try to focus on everyday kinds of things and just what you have directly in front of you. i know it's nearly impossible, but you'll get through it :kiss: maybe try to get some digi tests to see that the weeks change like some of the other girls did. that will help relieve your mind some. :hugs:

coral, enjoy your hair appt! i'm way overdue for one myself and dying to go to the salon again! :haha:

poppy...belly soft. pfft. i swear, people say some of the most ridiculous things sometimes :hugs: it will be exciting to see your next scan!!! :happydance:

mommyv, very excited to see your scan too hun! :happydance:

puppy, i have line eye too hun :hugs: i hate the limbo waiting though. maybe you're a little later b/c you ov'd a little later this cycle, didn't you? maybe i'm confused :dohh::shrug:

tink, beautiful last bump pic sweetie :hugs:

hopes, lew, jenn, MC, laura, babyhopes, China, ....anyone else i missed :kiss:

i'm in a "lurking" mood today, but i want to see how things get on with phoebe. i'm reading an ivf book. it's all SO complicated and so many things can go wrong. :wacko: we're still waiting on results from dh's new bloodwork for the genetic testing. i can't remember if i told you girls about friday's appt at the UR. it was fine...as to be expected. the UR said the same thing as the RE about dh's diagnosis of testicular failure and no meds will help, etc etc. we just have to move on with the ivf. if i already told you all that, sorry :blush: my mind is really mush right now with all the ivf stuff to think about. from what i'm reading so far, it seems that you have to go through a cycle with preparation for ivf before the actual ivf cycle, which would put us into august cycle for a potential egg retrieval (ER)/embryo transfer (ET). and that's only if the clinic gets moving on it immediately after our teaching session appt. ugh. so more waiting to come... :nope:

My guess

Sex : Boy
Weight : 9lb 1oz
Time : 11.41pm

:hi: pk!

I know the waiting must be hard, just remember that you are on the right track. I have a feeling IVF will work for you the first time...for some reason I feel September is your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->