Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Im praying PK this will be it for you with IVF [-o< and it comes quickly... :hugs::hugs:

yep me too, praying ivf works for you first time and you get that much wanted :baby: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeh I did Ov 2 days later this cycle - I changed my ticker to reflect that though so I dunno - who knows! Lol

Hope you get your BFP soon hun :dust: x

All you lot are mean.... :haha: poor Pheobe in labour till nearly midnight with some of you and puppycat tomorrow morning?? pmsl

meanies the lot of ya :haha:

thank you lovelies :hugs:

just FYI- i've decided i'm going to re-structure the first post where we list all the ding dongs. i'm going to group us more like our siggy's reflect, with TTC ding dongs, pg ding dongs, and mommy ding dongs. i'll do it later today or this week some time. so i may be asking for updated info to get it all correct. i might need it in a pm rather than a post so it's easy to go back and find the info i'll be needing. anyway, just wanted to give you a head's up and once i decide exactly how i will post it and what info i'll need then i'll post it and maybe have you all pm me. :hugs:

Im not logging off here or going to bed till Tink updates us.... so Tink dont fall asleep lol Pfft we got all this lurking to do tomorrow too :haha:

Awww, pk, i hope the hospital gets on with it soon and won't have to wait for long. I'm praying for you hunni, i was devastated first when i was told we needed ivf but then i thought ' oh well, doesn't matter how, one way or another i'll get my wish'. Thank God it all worked out so far but haven't cancelled my follow up app with FS yet just in case something goes wrong.

Oh forgot to tell you, when we went out for Father's Day yesterday my Uncle apparently asked my Nan if I was pregnant - she told me I 'am carrying a bit of weight' nice huh!!

yeah, babyd you should defo keep your appt with the FS. not even b/c something might go "wrong", but if you and dh want to try again in the future, then you want this process already started so you have the records to back you up iykwim. :hugs:

what time was phoebe's induction scheduled to start? does anybody know?

Think she had to be there for 8.30am but dont know when they'd have started induction.

what time is it where pheebs lives? I have no idea....7:30?

ok she got an hour to push him out with my guess COME ON PHEEBZ you can do it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->