Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Safe cheeses in pregnancy
•Hard cheeses: smoked versions, caerphilly, cheddar, cheshire, derby, double gloucester, edam, emmental, English goat's cheddar, feta, gouda, gruyere, halloumi, havarti, jarlsberg, lancashire, manchego, orkney, paneer, parmesan, pecorino (hard), provolone, red leicester.

•Soft, processed cheeses: garlic and herb roulade, cottage cheese, cream cheese, feta, goat's cheese without a white rind, mascarpone, mozzarella, processed cheese (such as cheese spread and cheese segments), quark, ricotta.

•Yoghurts, probiotic drinks, fromage frais, soured cream and creme fraiche are all safe to eat. These include any variety, including natural, flavoured and live versions.

Unsafe cheeses in pregnancy
•Mould-ripened soft cheeses: brie, blue brie, cambozola, camembert, chaumes, chevre (goat's cheese with a white rind), pont l'eveque, taleggio, vacherin-fribourgeois.

•Blue-veined cheeses: bergader, bleu d'auvergne, blue wensleydale, shropshire blue, danish blue, dolcelatte, gorgonzola, roncal, roquefort, stilton, tomme.

•Soft, unpasteurised cheese, including goat's and sheep's cheeses: chabichou, pyramide, torta del cesar.

Really sorry i have been mia, have quite a few problems going on my end at the moment.

Wishing the preg & ttc dingdongs lots of luck & hope the new bfp's stick :cloud9:

Will try to check in on you all more often, but can't promise it. Hopefully things will be better soon.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey LR hope your ok sweetie, dont worry about us sounds like you got enough on your plate :hugs::kiss::hugs:

ok china.... mrsamyrach was banned from bnb for her posts to me..(she said i looked a smack head on my after birth pic)...so she re-joined bnb in the name of MRSWIL.....and now she stalks our thread! lol...

Oh..okay. Gotcha MC:thumbup:

Hey girls lots of catching up pages but no Phoebe update? Tink still no reply? Hope she has the baby before midnight.

Feel much better now I've had my hair done.

Babyd try not to worry Hun although it's easier said than done. I have a good feeling for you Hun.:hugs:

PK hope the ivf goes as planned first round Hun, you deserve it:hugs:

Not heard anything girls, I'm hoping she's ok. Knowing our Phoebe, she is probably highly emotional and doing her best to keep strong. She tends to just get on with things quietly doesn't she? I'll send one more text before I go to bed so she knows were rooting for her x

Yeah hope she's ok too... is coral keeping us up to date about you tomorrow?

Yes I will update everyone if that's ok tink :haha:. What time are you getting there? I have a day at home tomorrow just need to get bloods done first thing after school run then I'm home and stalking and holding my phone for tink updates! :haha:

Have had this headache all flaming day and now I feel really sick :( have taken tabs just now but nothing yet. Weird tummy cramps too, not like AF cramps, like contractions almost - that makes no sense, they're higher than AF cramps and feel like tensing or something. Maybe I picked up a bug.

Think I'm going to have to go to bed and try and sleep it off.

Puppycat get an early night sweetie hopefully feel better tomorrow :hugs:

Coral, yes I shall text you with all my updates, get ready for your phone to be buzzing :haha: I could just come on here but will be easier to just text Coral to do the relay, will save my battery anyhow :) x

Puppycat, hope it eases off for you honey, your having a wierd old cycle this time aren't you? If its BFN for you I hope af hurry's up so you can jump back on the TTC wagon x

Hi DD's!

No Phoebe update yet! I've not managed to get on since this am so thought i was going to log on to some baby news lol Im sure she is doing fab!

Babydream i have the same fear of the toilet :-( when i read your post i thought 'thank goodness im not the only one'! I am as petrified as you sweetie i just cannot believe it. Even when i lay in bed for some reason i think i could be doing damage by laying on my side rather than my back but i can't sleep on my back. . . i have gone nuts lol
Today is the first day i have tried to be more laid back, i have stopped testing. I have one more digi left that i want to do at the end of this week to see 3+.
I phoned docs today and found out that my hcg at 14dpo was 56. . . from what i have read online this seems to be normal so going to try relax now.

Poppy glad you got on ok at midwife appointment :)

PC sorry for bfn :-(

PK im rooting for you and DH and your IVF journey! (Are you aware of a girl called megg on bnb? she is going through IVF right now and is very inspiring)

Tink i just want to say a massive good luck to you for tomorrow and yay for Coral keeping is informed on the events! x

Tink will wish you well and a safe arrival of your little girl Lilyanne tomorrow :hugs: Just incase i miss you when putting korben bed. Glad you or Coral will be updating cos its been a long day guessing how Pheobe's getting on lol

Jenny think we all go through the knicker checking phase pmsl i still do it especially when you produce more cm whilst pregnant... get 1st Tri over then your worrying about something else in 2nd Tri :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->